Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:50 AM

Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (23794 Views)

Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by LordReed(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
Hey people how do u deal with a partner or spouse (male & female) who never/rarely says sorry when they've done something wrong?
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by scemchee(m): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2009
you ignore them and move forward with your life.
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by Bontee: 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2009
You judge them by their action.
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by iice(f): 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2009
Talk to them.
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by LordReed(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
scemchee:

Am not talking about a casual friend or acquaintance am talking a bout a lover or a wife.

Bontee:

You judge them by their action.

And do wat?

iice:

Talk to them.

And say wat?
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by justwise(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Hey people how do u deal with a partner or spouse (male & female) who never/rarely says sorry when they've done something wrong?

God!!!! i had on couple of yrs ago, she never ever say sorry, she is always right. It drives me insane. Thank God she is an ex now.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by galatico(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2009
scemchee:

Yeah am in support of that . or you could probably talk to them and if they still remain adamant judge them by their action .
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by ritaNL: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
Some ppl are not just used to sayin sorry but it's not like they dont feel bad thou but they cant just say SORRY.
If she's a lover and u cant stand not saying sorry,tell her to bounce but if she's a wife,she's your cross you have to carry it, that means you have to live with it.
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by justwise(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
rita@NL:

Some ppl are not just used to sayin sorry but it's not like they dont feel bad thou but they cant just say SORRY.
If she's a lover and u cant stand not saying sorry,tell her to bounce but if she's a wife,she's your cross you have to carry it, that means you have to live with it.

That is even worst, my ex ego is so high that she can't bring herself to say sorry.
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by iice(f): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
explain to him/her that what she/he did was wrong.  The effect of their actions on people and having the decency to apologize for hurting them (people/person in their lives).  Making sure to explain that the apology should come because he/she felt it necessary of his/her own accord to do so and not because it's expected (like people always expect some apology and get their knickers in a twist if they don't get one) If it doesn't take, then you've done what you can.  
I don't know what is even worse. . .the one that does it over and over and pours out apology like water or the one that doesn't even realize the wrongness of the deed undecided.
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2009
How are you going to have a marriage with someone like that?!? You cant, its impossible.
I can not deal with a partner like that. you either change or i leave.
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by amhurting: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
O ga oh. So there are babes that cannot accept mistakes/faults?

My bf seems to have forgotten my worth

When am wrong, I do not hesitate to apologize and make amends.

No wonder he is doing shakara  sad

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by justwise(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
amhurting:

O ga oh. So there are babes that cannot accept mistakes/faults?

My bf seems to have forgotten my worth

When am wrong, I do not hesitate to apologize and make amends.
No wonder he is doing shakara sad

Don't change cos somebody 4got ur worth.
U have a quality that will earn u more respect.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2009
@poster

Its in nigerian character grin grin
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by LordReed(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
Thanks guys. Meaningful contribs there.
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2009
Just ignore h/her! People like that are usually stubborn and opinionted. If you are unlucky enough to fall in love with such a person, I guess it's one of those thing you have to live with!
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by sylve11: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
scemchee:

Shikena! smiley cool

iice:

explain to him/her that what she/he did was wrong. The effect of their actions on people and having the decency to apologize for hurting them (people/person in their lives). Making sure to explain that the apology should come because he/she felt it necessary of his/her own accord to do so and not because it's expected (like people always expect some apology and get their knickers in a twist if they don't get one) If it doesn't take, then you've done what you can.
I don't know what is even worse. . .the one that does it over and over and pours out apology like water or the one that doesn't even realize the wrongness of the deed undecided.

wise one there! kiss cool
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by sagacious(f): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
You look for technique to get him hurt to bone marrow, pretend you are right and refuse to say sorry, make him see how you feel.I think that is the best way he will feel you pains, let him realise later that it was intensional and then tender your apology
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by amhurting: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2009
justwise:

Don't change cos somebody 4got your worth.
U have a quality that will earn u more respect.

i wont change. thanks
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by BlissMoney(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
Be mature in a relationship. If one is Lion let another be sheep. If she/he did not say sorry, you say sorry to yourself and forget about it. Shekena!!
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by olalekan1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2009
But what about the one that keep saying sorry all the time. Committing the same offence from time to time and will not stop saying sorry. How will you feel and what will you do?
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by rubi(f): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
Purposely hurt him/her back and never say sorry then they will get the feeling.
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2009
Kai, i'm deffo one of those who find it hard to say sorry.
I'd do anything else but say sorry
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by StellaN3(f): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2009
that's one of the things that kills relationship if am to say, to me ooooooo if i offend u and find out that i did something that annoyed u i will tell u that am sorry, it will not take a hair out of my hairs rather it will solve a grate problem that may arise.
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by touchmeder: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
a mere lover who after continous talking refuses to change there is still time to back out
husband and wife issue learn to deal with it.
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by bjmighty(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2009
Just tell him or her to 4K OFF and move on!!!
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by sweetpie23: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2009
get used to it undecided
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by amram(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2009
it could really make life horrible. if there are other
benefits you carry on. Perhaps it is a spouse
and you believe that there is no divorce and
remarriage then you turn to God to help you carry
the cross.
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by cvibe: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2009
Ignore the partner.
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by Iykolysis: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
MrPrsdent, point of correction, it's not a Nigerian thing as u rightly adduced. It can happen anywhere be it in Ghana, Europe, China, etc. It is caused by an individual's inability to swallow his/her pride. lol,
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by malaika(f): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
::
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by r231(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
ignore her and if she continues oh well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Conducts Mass Wedding For 1,500 Couples / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.