Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (41319 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by AKOMBOGBE: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2008
congrats to everyone that has been called. i want somebody to throw light to the abuja hopefuls, since we don't how many people are been called from our region. richydammy, how are you doing. enlighten the house on what is going on with abuja hopefuls.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by asaajuomo1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2008
Congratulations to ALL new IBPLC TRAINEES.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by nacksonjoe: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2008
Am getting frustrated and really don't know when to expect IBPLC call an more.I did my medicals on 21 Feburary at Abuja.Pls can any one offer some heip.Richydammy can u give me ur no cos I really need to talk to u.Mine is 08068205176.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by debooooo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2008
Fellow Hopefuls! The trumpet has sounded o! i was called this afternoon to resume training at money market V.I Lagos. God is indeed faithful. Dont worry if you have not been call. Though it may seem a long time, but it ll surely come. Just keep your phone swithched on and by your side at all time, i almost missed the call today.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2008
Can anyone feed me whose region are they calling presently for the Trainning School and what is happening to Apapa hopefuls that had their test in Jan 19, Interview in the week of April 4th and Medicals in the week of April 22nd. Still awaiting your reply. Thank you all in advance.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by richydammy: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2008
congrat men and women who received text msg to resume T.S on monday.

From all indications, nobody has received text msg to resume T.S at Bode Thomas except c-jay. from the network of friends in Abuja I ve, I ve called at least 8 pple and Tunji a.k.a bigproject has called at least 10 pple according to him when we talked yesterday to see if any one has received either called or text msg from the remaining 2 batch list, where our names are but upto this time no one among the networking has received either called or text msg except c-jay in both outside and this forum.

The pple that received text msg yesterday were asked to resume at Money Market V.I T.S.

Jman a.k.a Joseph congrat, I am so happy 4 u o, is indeed ur birth day. Can you give the house the number u called the other time.

I did medical, Interview and test since Feb. 21, Feb. 2 and Nov. 17 respectively. My name is 86 on the passed list out of 187 that passed Nov. test in Abuja and this number was reduced to 118 pple after medical so my name should be in between 51-57 by now and they ve called 50 frm abuja list by this fact I am so optimistic this time since I am not one of those they called 4 medical defect.

Abuja guys we need to do something. Where are u? I am in Abuja, always available on this number 08050811307. I wonder why the last 84 pple at apapa T.S, they only called 10 pple from Abuja why?

I want to employ those that received text msg that pls as u get there after 2-3days, kindly get the list and recontact those that didnt show up becouse he/she might not receive text msg due to network failure

God never fails
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Jman: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2008
@Richydammy

I know ur testimony wud be soon. I believe it's the next batch to be called. The numbas are 01-2771103(Inter HR), 084463702(inter PortHarcourt).

@House
I want to wish you all the grace to wait
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Ijaybaby: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2008
Finaly i have been called to resume training in VI Lag. After waiting for over 8 month. I did my test on the 17th of Nov, 2007 and interview on the 19th of jan, in Jos. U guys should help me thank God.He has been faithfull.

To those called, Congatulations.

To the hopefuls, God is able. Trust God for a call soon.

You are all blessed.

Ijay
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Ijaybaby: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2008
Finaly i have been called to resume training in VI Lag. After waiting for over 8 month. I did my test on the 17th of Nov, 2007 and interview on the 19th of jan, in Jos. U guys should help me thank God.He has been faithfull.

To those called, Congratulations.

To the hopefuls, God is able. Trust God for a call soon.

You are all blessed.

Ijay
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2008
i want to really know why it really takes long for inter to call people and is it a certainty that once u do ur medicals u ll be called up for TS? or if u are not going to be called for TS will u be informed? and at what point ? cos trully i have rested all my eggs in inters basket cos i just believe dat i ll be called since i did medicals ,.the drive to look for runs or another job has since i did my medicals on april 22nn in havanna hospital
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2008
This message is stunning and amazing. Some special candidates sat for their own test At IBPLC Head office on the 26th of april, Could you beleieve that they have been called to resume to Bode Thomas on Monday.
To all Abuja Candidates nobody has been called till this moment that am writing this hopefully b4 today runs out but this is more thatn ordinary for Abuja centre with 68 people left since the last called-up of 19th May. At this junction i will have to say that we'll need serious prayer to fight this spiritual manipulation else we'll av to wait till 26th of june whenn our fellow will finish from Abuja Ts.
Let's commit our ays unto the Lord.tust also in Him and He shall bring it to pass.
Am yours in the course Bigproject, Olatunji from abuja region.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by profteedav: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2008
@ big project, its really good to hear that such things go on .i wont say you,re right or wrong but the most important thing is that we should keep praying for a breakthrough.i know that somehow, the breakthrough will come these month.if you have waited since nov then a few more days will not be too dificult for you.just hold on to your faith and declare rhema into ur life.we will all get there.although i just got a job am doing now but my calling is in the banking industry and i won,t stop till i achieve that. Really i must say that with the level doggedness exhibited by ib hopefuls via these thread i have to say that IB will be matching happiness with success and laughter just very soon. GRACE AND PEACE.
@kemofash au far with d other move .guy be prepared to be blown apart in an organisation with a culture of enjoyment.

Grace and peace,
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2008
@profteedav man the interview has been postponed to 23rd of june, have u started at nbl, wats up with in inter now,i guess from ur statement nbl is better than inter aight. but at least inter shld let us know wats up.
kemofash20:

i want to really know why it really takes long for inter to call people and is it a certainty that once u do your medicals u ll be called up for TS? or if u are not going to be called for TS will u be informed? and at what point ? because trully i have rested all my eggs in inters basket because i just believe that i ll be called since i did medicals ,.the drive to look for runs or another job has since i did my medicals on april 22nn in havanna hospital
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by tunjilana: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2008
Those in kano are finishing on friday 12th june, so hopefuls,exercise a little patience and faith
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2008
Do they call people that failed the medicals and how do they contact them. Cos i am waiting to be called after the Medicals i did from the Apapa region in April, 2007. Someone pls reply me.

Thank u all, nairalanders for your wonderful postings. I believe we shall all there, Amen.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2008
Please disregard the year, i mean April, 2008. Thank you all.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by venture08: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2008
@bigproject
Your info. is really disturbing.It shows no amount of permutations can really predict when one will be called.Let's just keep praying and hoping for the best.All da best.
@kemofash
A friend called yesterday and told me will be called in august so,
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2008
called apapa some few mins ago spoke to a very nice chap who told me that they are still doing our documentation and dat they ll still call us but however he was not definite on wen.

venture 08 here did u get ur aug. info
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by tankwa: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2008
BIG PROJECT---TUNJI.WHAT ARE YU SAYING?
WHERE DID THOSE PEOPLE WRITE THEIR TEST.
IS IT IN ABUJA OR LAGOS.
PLS REPLY
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2008
Hi Guys, people are getting confused with the postings of fellow nairalanders, pls verify and confirmed your infos well b4 putiing them on here. Still appreciating your efforts thus far.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2008
To all of us that wrote the test in Abuja this is my submission; my cousin who is in managerial position resumed at Abuja few weeks ago told me that we'll av to wait till 26th June after the 1st batch will end their training so we'll start training on th 30th, he said further that it will be by chance or miracle now for anybody from abuja to be called to TS outside Abuja so we'll av to wait for 7months and 2weeks.
All the same it's at the door but, i wish when we get there we will av to give them serious recommendation to the Abuja region HR to do something about their slackness and neglicence.
I see you by month end ,take heart and still trust in the lord cos He'll always make things beautiful at his own time
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by shewun001: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2008
Hey guys ,

I have folowed this thread with keen intrest, You have all been wonderful.

I think Inter will clear the Nov 17 test before starting on January 19, But anyhow like someone said, don't lose focus

on other juicy offers that might come up.

Apapa hopefuls keep your fingers crossed, it is happening soon. You are all wonderful.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2008
Thanks Sewun001 4 keeping the Apapa hopefuls alive. I love your posting. We shall get there. Hope to see you there.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2008
i just wish inter can tell us wats up
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bollyolad: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ kano hopefuls,

I heard a batch is finishing tomorrow. do they call for next batch before the present ends or how do they do it?
Pls lets pray o cos i ths wait is just to much, bj
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Makaay: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2008
The time has come, the appointed time has come for all yea that waiteth upon the Lord. we'll all shout for joy, Trust in the LORD and lean not unto your own understanding.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by femo(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2008
Welldone pple. I've been followin this forum but haven't made any comment thus far. Tanx 4 keepin the hope alive. I knw soon we tat r w8in wil soon sing song of joy. cheers pple
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2008
Lets hope on God and be praying for fortunes should smile upon us. I have that assurance that we shall get there in no distant time. Amen.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by elite(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2008
We shall all get there in no distant time. I'm a kano hopeful, had my interview and medicals in mid march expectin 2 b called soon cos the first batch of trainees passed out today. Let's keep our fingers crossed. smiley
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by venture08: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2008
@KEMOFASH,I said a friend.
To all April 22nd hopefuls,I think what we should concentrate on now is how to get some cogent info. from reliable people who work with IBPLC or have acess to inside info.Let's try to use our network of friends to find out the following,
1.What sort of documentation?,cos i'm aware all those with incomplete documents have been contacted.
2.Are all the 100+ successful candidates from Apapa sure of a place in T.S
3.When are we likely to be called,I want to belive those in HR will definitely have an idea.No organization likes to speculate hence nobody will tell you over the phone to expect something he is not 100% sure of,but a friend will give you an idea.
PLS ALL APAPA HOPEFULS CALL WHOEVER YOU CAN AND FIND OUT THE FOLLOWING AND HELP CLEAR THIS AIR OF UNCERTAINTY.I WILL DO THE SAME.ALL DA BEST.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by ifechk: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2008
Thanks to all Inter hopefuls, i've been following this thread. I'm a Lagos Hopeful, did my medicals on the 21st of April, 2008. Men!!!!!!!!! this wait is killing! Just praying and hoping. I heard those of us might be called to resume at Ofada Training School this Month but don't know the exact date. Can anyone confirm Pls
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Makaay: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2008
we are all expectant, i thought one of the Kano TS graduates would give us some gists on what to expect and the criteria for invitation to TS

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria / Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself / Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.