Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (41318 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Neyoyo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2008
To all Intercontinental training hopefuls, you will all be called if your interview and medical test were successful .

And hardly any body failed to the best of my knowledge.

It is training school vacancy that determines when people are called, so be expectant and don't despair .

Inter is in a massive expansion drive and is ready to accomodate you if you can imbibe her values:

Trust in God, Integrity.Fairness, Resilience, Excellence, Helpfulness

The June 6th graduates of the Bode Thomas training School have all been deployed to various branches all over the country.I am happy to be one of

them.

Cheers
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2008
@venture 08,

well try and call friends and contacts u have in inter but the truth of the matter is that dey can only speculate no one knows the actual time any one ll be called. i feel inter should be mo organised than dey are rite now. we just hope that we shld be called soonest and lets just keep ourselves posted i appreciate everyone.
1 luv
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by asaajuomo1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2008
@Neyoyo
How you dey now??
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bigbrain: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2008
don't pay to get a job today. get it for free today.

http://jobemployers..com/

this is your best job site on the net.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2008
ofada is ending tomorrow, i sincerely hope dat we are next.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bollyolad: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2008
Kano hopefuls whatsup? da training school is vacant awaiting us to fill it up!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by profteedav: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2008
hello guys,
can anybody tell the house how far with bode thomas and Kano training schools.the wait is becoming too long .
@ kemofash how are you doing now. pls get back to me .then as for my work, its been cool but my calling is elsewhere.
everybody else in the house, i,ll only say gace and peace,
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2008
@profteedav i ll call u later in the day,

i dont know anything about other training schools apart from ofada anyone with useful info et us know
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
I think i told you sometimes ago that Bode Thomas is filled up with some special candidates that wrote their test on the 26th April at the Head office in lag, as per Kano i guess the remainin people in Kano will be called there while we from Abuja are waiting for our colleagues to finish next week.
I wish you all the best in the waiting process.
You are as big as you think, Bigproject(Abuja Hopeful, 08053050830)
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2008
who knows who is next as per ofada TS cos they ended yesterday
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by venture08: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hello house,
I don tire oooooooooooooooooooooo!Noboby seems to know anything.The only explanation was that UAC will be finishing next month,so maybe we will have to wait till then,which probably means August!I seriously hope and pray it's not so.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2008
Whats happening with Lagos hopefuls that did their medicals in April,2008 at Havana Hospital, Surulere, the waiting is too long. Anyone with useful infos should please let us know in the house and that whose set is gonna occupy the Ofada TS.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by tankwa: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2008
the waiting is too longooooo. i am tired of waiting ooooo
Bode thomas is empty ooooo. NO BODY IS THERE.Big project I dont believe you.Why is it that no body has indicated that he/she is at Bode thomas on this site.
Three TS are vacant waiting for Trainees.
Waoooooooooooooo,Abuja hopefuls,pls interpret this
10 (KANO) + 30(ABUJA) + 10(UAC) = 50(KANOABUJAUAC)
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2008
hmmmmmmn na wa o.
rite now na to dey look else where o
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2008
Only God can make things happen for us, so lets all keep praying and hoping on His goodness.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by edmund2008: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2008
Patientia!That's the word.I believe they will definitely call us when they are ready.Just keep busy and pray.Have a lovely weekend everyone!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2008
make all man go relax
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2008
damn i have a shocker for all u guys waiting for ts, the truth is dat inter seems to be in crisis they are laying off staff like mo dan eva b4 and arejust recruitin experience staffs now. i also hear of salary cut by 1/2. the smallest mistake by a staff and u are gone. i feel inter is not the place to be. i love the bank but men they have issues rite now. from checks dey have three ts free as at friday but none has been called to resume. no explanation has been ginen. it is only in our society that u ll make hundreds of young bright pple to do thier medicals for months and not even a word to let them know how far, pple are treated lik shit thanks to inter, God bless them, i am out.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2008
damn i have a shocker for all u guys waiting for ts, the truth is dat inter seems to be in crisis they are laying off staff like mo dan eva b4 and arejust recruitin experience staffs now. i also hear of salary cut by 1/2. the smallest mistake by a staff and u are gone. i feel inter is not the place to be. i love the bank but men they have issues rite now. from checks dey have three ts free as at friday but none has been called to resume. no explanation has been ginen. it is only in our society that u ll make hundreds of young bright pple to do thier medicals for months and not even a word to let them know how far, pple are treated lik shit thanks to inter, God bless them,  i am out.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Makaay: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2008
i cant totally support Kemofash but i think there's a dint of truth in what she laid down. there's some internal crisis in IBplc but as at now, i dont have the full information. but we are all hopefuls so i guess the best thing to do is to remain hopeful, also, don't waste much time on waiting for IBplc as there are other options out there. a lot of companies and agencies are recruiting on a daily basis. keep sending out applications and the most important thing is to start somewhere and later on when IBplc calls, u can decide if u want to leave ur job for it or not.

all the best house.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2008
Hi Makaay, i love your posting, and the fact that u gave people hope and believe that they can get there. I love your spirit of positivity and i pray that God will take us there sonnest. Enjoy the waiting time doing something, depending the time IBPlc calls.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
feel you guys i am still an hopefull but it is jus the situation of our country that can make inter treat us like dat my prayer is dat by the time they are ready to call us we will have another place better so that at the end of the day we will not need to wait for their call. my point u guys did not get is dat we are not suppose to be treated as shit i mean see we have done medicals for ova 2 months they shld deem it fit that ok o so so time u will be called even if it is next yyear or so so u are not gonna make apply some other time something like dat. their management have lil or no regards for us and dat is not so. see my point.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Finecat(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
kemofash20:

feel you guys i am still an hopefull but it is jus the situation of our country that can make inter treat us like that my prayer is that by the time they are ready to call us we will have another place better so that at the end of the day we will not need to wait for their call. my point u guys did not get is that we are not suppose to be treated as shit i mean see we have done medicals for ova 2 months they shld deem it fit that ok o so so time u will be called even if it is next yyear or so so u are not going to make apply some other time something like that. their management have little or no regards for us and that is not so. see my point.

Kemoflash, don't mind those guys. It is good to be hopeful but be real at the same time. start searching for another form of employment because if you wait on the banks, it's a waste of time. I predicted this last year. And these banks will get a long of young guys in serious trouble. I foresaw trouble last year when intercontinental began to burrow money from foreign banks and yet posted a big profit. shortly after that, i read a MEMO sent to the employees by Akingbola. He told his employees that if they don't get customers to open accounts with inter, they would lose their jobs. I guess his threats are coming to past. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE BANKS. OIL AND GAS, PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES IS THE PLACE TO BE NOW.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2008
seriously with the way inter is doing though i love the bank so much (i hope that does not fade out soon) it is making me feel like even if they call us i ll still be lookin for other jobs and as soon as i get one i dey move no loyalty to us so y shld i be 100% loyal to them they have have treated us like shit
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by tqueen: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2008
Be patient, it'll happen in God's time. focuse on what u want to get and forget about the report of human beings. 419 is in this forum pls beware of then.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2008
hi tqueen, i like your posting, as least giving fellow IBPlc hopefuls to be focused and be prayerful and that we shall soon be called in no distant time.

We need to be mindful of our postings, cos they always havs adverse effects on fellow nairalanders, if the message is not encouraging.

Thanks all for your various postings, believing and hoping that we shall get there in no distant time.

So help us God. Amen.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by elite(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2008
when will the next batch be invited for training in Kano first batch finished june12 and since then no news. Na waa 4 interoooooooooooo,
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by elite(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2008
when will the next batch be invited for training in Kano first batch finished june12 and since then no news. Na waa 4 interoooooooooooo, grin
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Makaay: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2008
@House,
u need to understand something about the way things work out in Nigeria and some other places of the world. if u have been to the UK, i think u will understand better what i am about to discuss here. do u know what discrimination means to a black man? yeah, my point is that this is the same thing that is going on here in Nigeria. In the UK, Britons discriminate blacks but here in our motherland can u imagine the height of discrimination? this is it. just imagine this, i wrote the test faithfully on the 1st of Dec last year, got a feed-back 1st week Feb that i passed and has thus qualified to move to the next round stage which is the interview, i didn't get the invitation for interview until i summoned the courage to go to the head office to let them know that some of us are disappointed in the way they conduct their recruiting exercise, because at that point, i was very bitter and thought i had nothing to lose. ever since after the medicals in April this year, i have not heard a thing from IBplc and that's the height of it. a friend that has someone at the helms of affairs at the bank did the test on the same day i did, has been to TS and now works @Ibadan. so what are we talking about? ain't that the height of discrimination?
pls someone answer my questions.
to make matters worse, i met an old school friend at the HQ the day i went in March, writing his test and a few days later, he got the IV to TS,

AND MY POINT IS:
*don't u ever wait doing nothing thinking IBplc has given a ticket to the movies, u will be disappointed, u dont get to watch the movies until u lay your hands on the ticket, i mean u get ur APPOINTMENT LETTER
SO WHAT DO WE DO:
*we keep sending out applications ( it is now a habit with me to browse daily at least 3hrs, developing myself while seeking other opportunities)
*also think of what u can do, there is always a service that's lacking in ur immediate environment, provide it
*float a discussion group with like minds on the way forward

@House,
hope to see u at the top.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2008
guys,
they really need to get thier acts rite i am really dissappointed in them esp a bank that i respect so much such is life,
life did not start with inter so it wont end with inter
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by eleventh: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2008
hi guys.

Well done waiting.

I was one of those who wrote the test on the 26th of April.I can tell you to the best of my knowledge, there is no invitation to TS yet,till this moment. That's contrary to Bigproject claim.

Makaay, you get patient man. I'm sure you can wait to cook aso-rock to soften. No slight meant. I am already sick of waiting (hope delayed make the heart sick).

angryWhat pains me is that i've wasted weeks of opportunities waiting. Now, I've dusted my paper again, charge for exploration again.

That is not just my advise to the house, but my example .
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2008
inter is the only institution that has a whole thread for its would be employees that is running 13 pages.

na wao

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria / Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself / Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.