Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (41317 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by nacksonjoe: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hello house well done for the long wait.Pls any information of when to expect their call.Cos today has passed and it obvious that the will not call again .Are we still going for TS on 30th ?Pls BIGPROJECT I need a response urgently.
Congratulations for those passing out today at Abuja TS.Keep the Hope alive.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bruce(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hi Guys,

Good to know that this thread I initiated is still alive and kicking. Big ups to all ya folks, keep your dreamz alive and they will come through.

Goodluck to you all.

Long live Nairalanders!!!!
Long Live Nairaland!!!!!!

cheers and One love
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2008
Mr Bruce it's nice coming after you, how you dey now. let me drop some knowledge for the people

We gone done yesterday, the first Abuja training school class aka "Pacesetters". 43 in number made up of Abuja and North Central ex-hopefuls, we were posted as follows:

3 to South East
3 to South west
6 to South South
8 to Abuja
10 to North Central
13 to Lagos

the batch to replay us will resume in two weeks. IBPLC is the place to be; the advice to hopefuls still remains the same 13 pages running: "you will be called for training as far as you've done your interview and medicals, it's all a matter of time. in the worse cases the wait could be as long as 6 months so it's advisable to keep yourself positively occupied".

cheers and God bless.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by venture08: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2008
HELLO HOUSE,
I just got a message frm. someone who should know,that we will be called soon.He was quite definite.So just get busy and pray.All da best.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by olabayode: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2008
i wrote their test december 1 2007. interview march and medical as well,but i'm still waiting for trainning. just pray and put hope in God
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by olabayode: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2008
what and what do i need for their trainning
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by panteleonk: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2008
one g-string pant for male and female, one bra, sanitary pad, one black pant to go wwith the pad, tooth brush , one padlocck to lock your dick oveer the training.cheers and good luck bro
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by tankwa: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2008
[size=20pt]PANT[/size]eleont, you sounded like your name.What do you like in women's pant. Why can't you be polite to give a formidable answer to someone.
That was a sorry comment indeed.Pls house house let us be polite and civil with our postings

pls hous , how soon is very soon
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by olabayode: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2008
watz up again in inter
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by olabayode: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2008
me self can't just imagine ibplc to so. but they are faithful to some extend compare to other banks. you can't work with some without your father having millions
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hi Nairalanders, what is happening with IBPlc, are they still going to call people for training school. Does ayone has the authentic infos should pls feed the house. Thank u all 4 this far.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2008
maybe the delay is due to thier agm that was just concluded, just maybe lets see wat ll happen in a couple of days nowthat there is no more agm. just maybe
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by tankwa: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2008
whats up.the silence is becoming too long.what shall we do?
I am tired of waitng, I am regreting turning down many job offers b/c of IBPLC.
3 TS are vacant wainting for inputs.
call me
call me
call me
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2008
I have that strong believe that something good is going to come up this month of july, lets keep praying and keep our hands crossed. I hope to see and hear good postings in here before the end of the month. The long waiting will soon be over. SURE!!!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by venture08: 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hello,
This is the latest,
1.IBPLC is undergoing restructuring.
2.The restructuring will not affect the on going recruitment as it has already been approved.
3.There will be a further delay because of problems with branch expansion.
4.We will definitely be called as soon as this problems are resolved.
5.They are recruiting more freshers soon as their mandate hasn't been achieved.
TASKS
PLEASE PRAY THAT THEY ARE ABLE TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS FAST.THEY WOULD LIKE TO CALL EVERYBODY A.S.A.P BUT THIS ISSUES HAVE TO BE RESOLVED FIRST.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by sarobaba: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2008
I just hope that all these issues are resolved very soon 'cos i'm getting very tired of this long wait.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by olabayode: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2008
i no hear anyth
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by olabayode: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2008
i heard such info too,but are they sure of july trainning? how sure are you about the july stuff
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Finecat(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2008
I love Nigerian's spirits. That " E go better spirit " or "All is well " spirits. Keep hope alive ladies and gentlemen but aspire above and beyond a bank job.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2008
Ibplc would call very soon. We at Apapa TS are on branch attachment and would repott back to TS on monday 7th. Inter is the place to be don't waste your youth!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2008
DO YOU know what you are saying? Which inter is in financial mess? keep that latrine shut forever. Those staff were fired for non-performnce.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Finecat(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2008
guyman2:

Ibplc would call very soon. We at Apapa TS are on branch attachment and would repott back to TS on monday 7th. Inter is the place to be don't waste your youth!

Quit giving false hope, intercontinetal bank is full of liars at the top. That bank is  not what he claims to be. their share is trashing everyday, they close N32 yesterday. They are in serious financial mess !!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2008
Don't tell me you are oblivious of the downward trend in the market in the last 3 weeks. Don't expose your ignorance!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Finecat(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2008
guyman2:

Don't tell me you are oblivious of the downward trend in the market in the last 3 weeks. Don't expose your ignorance!

I don't blame you for getting all excited about the bank, you just started and still in training. so it's absolutely normal for rookies to be excited for chop change after a long search for jobs. Finish your training and come back in about 6 months what you think about the bank if you still have the job. Inter is the only bank yet in Naija to deduct staff salary for not bringing customers to the bank or opening new accounts.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by tankwa: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2008
FINE UGLY DOG(CAT), WHAT AS IT. DO YOU WANT TO CAUSE WAHALA. WHY ARE U FRAUSTRATING HOPFULS.PLS, LEAVE US AAALONE. WE ARE AWARE OF THE FINANCIAL MESS IN THE CAPITAL MKT. UBA SHARES DROPPED FROM N52 TO N31, FIRSTBANK FROM N50 TO N36,
DO NOT COUSE CONFUSION PLS.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2008
my point is no institution can not do without yawa at times but i feel they owe it as a point of duty to keep us posted not treating us like shit all in the name of looking for a job. this is y nigeria is like this cos we can take anything ad keep quiet. i only hope that they can keep us posted.

no need for us on this thread to yab each other. peace out
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by elite(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2008
Mr finecat, ur name should either be Mr UGLY CAT, or, better still, MR SADDIST! Your ugly and -ve postings says a lot about the state of your mind. People are being hopeful so the least you shld do is to encourage your brothers! Pls Mr Saddist, RENEW YOUR MIND!! If u have a personal beef with IBPLC, keep it to urself! What is ur problem Facts are appreciated but not more than INFORMATION MANAGEMENT!!!

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST,
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by crazichic(f): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2008
Pls we dont need foul minded human beings here cos they produce foul postings. Remember, you cant give what you dont have! All with personal issues with IBPLC shld direct their greviances elsewhere, Dont come here and advertise urself as an enemy of progress, this forum cannot appreciate guys who cannot manage information! Pls, instead of being sentimental and personal, let us be objective and careful in our postings.

For my colleagues in Kano region,
Bollyolad, How far
Richydammy, long time no post

Please we need info. WETIN DEY?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by EmEm1(f): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2008
Hello Hopefuls,

Please don't get too angry over this issue I quite understand what this guy Mr FINECAT is saying the truth is, we have to know where we're going and at least for the serious minded ones to be at alert and take advantage of fore-information. Personally, i don't believe people easily too, but it all happened in this site when someone posted an applitude test questions of a particular company which i thought the person way joking the questions were just too hard to believe, I never read what the guy wrote and i didnt even prepare towards that end to my surprised the questions were just exactly what the guy wrote.

I have only shared this experience in other for us to learn one or two things, I have been following this forum for a long time and i really like the way great Nigerians responds please keep it up. Although am not one of the hopefulls but i have some friends so I keep them posted on the information I gather here .

God bless u all, we all will get to our promised land one day.

PEACE
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2008
A little more patience and you have made it with ibplc. Honestly, last wk, i just earned my first 150000 as training allowance and almost disbelieved the credit alert. Your time is almost here. Persevere!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2008
guyman 2 it is easy for u to say pple shld chill now dat u have started collectin ur doe, the truth of the matter is dat u guys in inter have some issues that is hindering ur hr to call the other awaiting thier call ups or they(HR) just dont give a shit to let the ones on waiting list know wats up with their faith. i hope they know that this thing they are doing is not fair.
u guys waiting for inter i hope all ur eggs are not in inters basket get continue with the fight u ll get a better place with God, I pray we all get a better place now b4 inter comes calling, for u guys to know i have already started toasting pple annd organisations for their accts believing i ll be a staff in a couple of weeks not knowing that i was gonna spend 3 months on the waiting list damn it sucks.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by benik(f): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2008
una well done o, honestly av been following posts but not postin coz of the frustration, and hopes dashed, kemofash is too right . angry it sucks. U cant blame richdammy now he has tried too much and their disorganisation is disheartening. hopefuls just keep urselves busy and believe that there r greater heights than IBPLC. Word is that they will call soon, na wetin we de hear since march. Just keep positive and know that God has graet things in store for you be it Inter or elsewhere. keep an open mind.

@finecat
a little positivity never killed anyone so please go and spread ur pessimism elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria / Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself / Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.