Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (755827 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
kakazee:
I submitted all the document listed on the immigration site for AL3 my kids COE inclusive and for the SoA, my spouse is my sponsor, 10m fixed deposit, 7m sigma pension fund and 1m savings acct. I also included certified copies of our landed propertied and vechicles.
pls whc evidence of income did u use, payslip, tax clearance, business statement or u just submitted the bank statements alone?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
cheedyH:
Hello my fellow Ozlanders, today God has granted me SA state nomination!!! I thank God for everything. Next is to apply for visa. Pls house anybody with contact for police clearance certificate in Abuja? Where can I get it Pls. Thanks
go to state CID office garki, that's where I did mine...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
izykvision0:

Congrats bro. One more step to go. The lord will se u thru. Did ur nomination come together with an EOI invite?
thanks. Submitted an EOI already. I was invited to apply for visa(subclass190) through SA nomination.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
iriferi:
go to state CID office garki, that's where I did mine...
. Thanks how much is it? Could you Pls describe d location? Like is it Area 1,2,3,11 etc?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Thanks. I will write to inform my school then.
cherries1:

I email my school & I was assured that I can arrive before OSHC commencement. just register ur arrival & OSHC will start on ur arrival date.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
Submitted the bank statement alone.
laminaria:

pls whc evidence of income did u use, payslip, tax clearance, business statement or u just submitted the bank statements alone?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Funkkybaby(f): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hi everyone,

Pls who know the official website of University of Western Australia ?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stinggy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Funkkybaby:
Hi everyone,

Pls who know the official website of University of Western Australia ?

uwa.edu.au

Google saves a lot of begging you know sist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
kakazee:
Submitted the bank statement alone.
thanks sis...just trying to put stuffs together
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please house,how much does it cost to get police clearance certificate. What documents do I need to go with for it?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by UCHDR: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
for the medicals?

Nigeria
ContactsVisa Information and LodgementPanel Doctors Panel Doctors
Abuja
Medical and Radiology Clinic
Zankli Medical Centre
Plot No. 1021
B5 Shehu Ya'adua Way
(opposite Federal Ministry of Works)
Utako District
Abuja
Telephone: +234 9 523 6854
Fax: +234 9 523 9570
Doctors:
Dr Lovett lawson
Dr J Lawson (female)

Lagos
Medical Clinic
Dr A A Fatayi-Williams Clinic
54/56 Bankole Street
(behind Elephant House at end of Broad Street on Lagos Island)
PO Box 3870 Marina
Lagos, 101001, Nigeria
Telephone: +234 1 477 1349, 1 470 0442, 0 808 100 9943, 0 808 100 9944, 0 709 812 3367, 0 709 812 3368, 0 705 174 0601 (Practice Manager)
Fax: +234 1 266 0611, 264 4906
Email: afwclinic@yahoo.co.uk
Doctor(s):
Dr Allan Fatayi-Williams
Dr Ayodeji Anthony Falana
Dr Louis Chukwuka Osode

Radiology Clinic
Crestview Radiology Ltd
276A Kofo Abayomi St
Victoria Island
Lagos Nigeria
Telephone: +234 1 462 7649
Email: crestviewradiology@yahoo.com

Radiology Clinic
St Nicholas Hospital
57 Campbell Street
Lagos, 101001, Nigeria
Telephone: +234 1 764 1419, 1 764 1420, 1 271 8691, 1 271 8692, 1 271 8693, 0 803 312 7839
Email: marifnwach@yahoo.com
[/quote]
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pls fams who is in Adelaide? Bruce campus for university of Canberra. How is life there, I am about to accept the offer. I really need someone I can hook up with... Pls
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 12:29am On Dec 09, 2014
deaero:
Pls fams who is in Adelaide? Bruce campus for university of Canberra. How is life there, I am about to accept the offer. I really need someone I can hook up with... Pls
hello I just realised bruce is in Canberra not in Adelaide? Anyone there? Pls email me.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2014
cheedyH:
. Thanks how much is it? Could you Pls describe d location? Like is it Area 1,2,3,11 etc?
you know naija na, it varies from 8k to 15k... when you get to area 10, I think where those civil service people gather. . you'll meet a T-junction, the right side will lead you to area 1. take the left... sorry I can't describe it any better...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Dear all, my school is willing to handover to me the seal envelop (already address to vetasses) containing my transcript and certify certificate
to send to vetassess my self as they claim I have to send it my self. Is it acceptable by Vetassess if I send it to them via registered mail/courier? Kindly advice.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Did mine at alagbon I paid 5k or 6k not too sure again
cheedyH:
Please house,how much does it cost to get police clearance certificate. What documents do I need to go with for it?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2014
Jetspeed:
Dear all, my school is willing to handover to me the seal envelop (already address to vetasses) containing my transcript and certify certificate
to send to vetassess my self as they claim I have to send it my self. Is it acceptable by Vetassess if I send it to them via registered mail/courier? Kindly advice.

If ur skl is willing to do so, then lucky u. U can send via any courier of ur choice. And insert Registrar, Name of ur Uni in senders box. Dont use registered mail, its a gamble.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2014
kakazee:
Did mine at alagbon I paid 5k or 6k not too sure again
thanks. Guess Alagbon is in Lagos state. I reside in abuja
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2014
iriferi:
you know naija na, it varies from 8k to 15k... when you get to area 10, I think where those civil service people gather. . you'll meet a T-junction, the right side will lead you to area 1. take the left... sorry I can't describe it any better...
. Thanks alot. Will try and locate it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2014
cheedyH:
Please any physiotherapist or Health workers in the house? Any one planning on travelling to Australia to further studies? I hv some questions about licensing.

u are a physiotherapist, how come VETASSESS assessed u instead of APC?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by living2k: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
gogochocolate:

1)Apologies for my rate response. I was out of town. Engineers Australia have guidelines on their site detailing how to present your CDR. You must follow their guidelines and write three CDR (approx 1000 words each) detailing what you have done in the past few year under :introduction, engineering activities you carried out and an evaluation of the outcome of your activities ( challenges you faced and solution proffered).
2)You should apply for 189 visa as it allows you to stay anywhere in Australia without regional restrictions.
3) Engineers Australia have detailed checklist that specifies what document you need to submit for evaluation but i know of transcripts, passport bio data page, references, credentials, CV, professional development program etc.
4) i advise you visit torrentz.com for IELTS materials and download torrentz.com . You will find lots and lots of IELTS materials to last you for over a year grin grin grin at torrentz. I used it when writing mine and i had an aggregate of 8.5 ( Reading 9, Speaking 8, Listening 8.5, Writing cool. Try and search for Target IELTS 7 and download it for your writing practice. For me the writing exam was the most difficult and you should devote time to writing or else you go see score of 5. Speaking is like normal job interview just make sure you don't allow local accents interfere with your speech. Listening watch out for the letter "R". Their "R" is not stressed like we do here. All nouns must start with Capital letters. Remember to dot all the "I"s and cross all the "T"s in your computer market sheet.
Good Luck

Actually I possess a B.Tech Metallurgy not Materials(some engineering mix it together others seperately) and M.Eng also in Metallurgy it is assessed by VETASSESS. It however only states 4 visa types. General Skilled Migration(GSM), Employer Nomination Scheme(ENS), Regional Sponsored Migration Schemee (RSMS) or a Temporary Graduate Visa(Subclass 485). Which should I choose? I am assuming GSM ? Is there anything I should beware of?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Been a while! Compliments of the season everyone!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
living2k:

Actually I possess a B.Tech Metallurgy not Materials(some engineering mix it together others seperately) and M.Eng also in Metallurgy it is assessed by VETASSESS. It however only states 4 visa types. General Skilled Migration(GSM), Employer Nomination Scheme(ENS), Regional Sponsored Migration Schemee (RSMS) or a Temporary Graduate Visa(Subclass 485). Which should I choose? I am assuming GSM ? Is there anything I should beware of?

Yeap!...GSM (General Skilled Migration)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
living2k:

I am not aware of the processes at VETASSESS but i know 189 visa is for general skilled migration visa. So i guess you should choose GSM. Just submit the right documents and follow instructions and you would not have any problems. Bosslady, Please what airlines offer low cost fares to Australia so that i can monitor them and know when they start promotions to Australia

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
gogochocolate:

I am not aware of the processes at VETASSESS but i know 189 visa is for general skilled migration visa. So i guess you should choose GSM. Just submit the right documents and follow instructions and you would not have any problems. Bosslady, Please what airlines offer low cost fares to Australia so that i can monitor them and know when they start promotions to Australia

Omo, this dollar exchange rate thing is really hiking up fares o! The fare depends on where you are going to in Aus, as not all airlines fly to all states. The cheapest for us is Emirates, @744k. If the dollar keeps rising (...abi na Naira keeps falling), then the fares will go higher.

You can check wakanow sha. But as for promotions to Aus, I won't wait on that...as not many Nigerians fly to Aus.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
bossladyMo:

Omo, this dollar exchange rate thing is really hiking up fares o! The fare depends on where you are going to in Aus, as not all airlines fly to all states. The cheapest for us is Emirates, @744k. If the dollar keeps rising (...abi na Naira keeps falling), then the fares will go higher.

You can check wakanow sha. But as for promotions to Aus, I won't wait on that...as not many Nigerians fly to Aus.

please have you decided what city you want to settle down in because that one alone tire me. The 774k is for how many people abeg ? Is it a one way ticket or 2 way ticket . What number of people are covered by this amount (adults and kids). Please frequent travels on naija to Australia route should help us suggest how to get cheap tickets.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
gogochocolate:

please have you decided what city you want to settle down in because that one alone tire me. The 774k is for how many people abeg ? Is it a one way ticket or 2 way ticket . What number of people are covered by this amount (adults and kids). Please frequent travels on naija to Australia route should help us suggest how to get cheap tickets.

Yea we have..decided on Townsville. 744k is for one-way 2 adults 2 infants.

An alternative is to go via one route a Nairalander posted some time ago...you go through Addis Ababa and Kuala lumpur I think...it is cheaper, but longrr and more stressful......and involves getting a transit visa for Kuala Lumpur. If you dont have kids travelling with you, you can try it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Thd choice of city is dependent on you.

Check numbeo.com for living costs in different cities around Aus.

Check seek.com.au careerone.com.au and other job sites, to check which city has the best availability of jobs in your occupation.

Regional areas are cheaper to live in though.

Gogochocolate
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
bossladyMo:
Thd choice of city is dependent on you.

Check numbeo.com for living costs in different cities around Aus.

Check seek.com.au careerone.com.au and other job sites, to check which city has the best availability of jobs in your occupation.

Regional areas are cheaper to live in though.

Gogochocolate
thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
cherries1:

u are a physiotherapist, how come VETASSESS assessed u instead of APC?
. Asking on behalf of a loved one.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
cheedyH:
. Asking on behalf of a loved one.
For Physiotherapy I believe the person will pass thru two hurdles to get a licence
, s/he will have to go thru Physiotherapy Council first then later to APHRA.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
deaero:
hello I just realised bruce is in Canberra not in Adelaide? Anyone there? Pls email me.
who is in Canberra, Bruce anyone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.