Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754590 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by missakomaye(f): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ayaboyo:
Doyen06.

You need to marry this site. www.immi.gov.au.

You need to check the SOL and CSOl list to check if ur job is in demand. off the cuff, if your wife has teaching experience, she might stand a chance.
Sorry for not being able to give you more details, I used an agent cos I know I do not have the patience and time to peruse document, apply for assessment etc.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice one "u need to marry this site"
Its abit daunting but its true. All info u can get is in that site.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
doyen06:
@ AYABOYO I have 5 year experience and she has about 6 years, 3 before her degree and 3 after she's got the degree. I have a transcript from my school already dunno if I can use that? Do I have to do the IELTS exam first before I apply to the ACS? Please gimmie the number of the agent as I'm a very busy person and I need guidance while I go through the process.
Lemme be ur agent.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

Lemme be ur agent.

Hahaha grin grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by missakomaye(f): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
almaliki:

sorry to come in......every body here is busy as well....this is about your dreams & aspirations.....reading through the thread will not kill u(correct me if am wrong).....why not take time to read through the read so u dont come here crying that you got ripped off by an agent....knowledge is power.
He is too busy to read na, its why he need the agent. Sometimes i wish i could afford to dash that kind of money to someone to help me too. And then all i will need to do is just sit and wait for the mail to come. wink cheesy wink smiley

Doyen06, i understand you well well my bros.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
shinejackie:

Hahaha grin grin
If he doesn't get the grant...make I die.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
missakomaye:

He is too busy to read na, its why he need the agent. Sometimes i wish i could afford to dash that kind of money to someone to help me too. And then all i will need to do is just sit and wait for the mail to come. wink cheesy wink smiley

Doyen06, i understand you well well my bros.
some pple actually need an agent.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

If he doesn't get the grant...make I die.

Hmmm.........eleyi gidi gan ooo, this one strong oo, but, if he no get am, he go come open thread for ur head for nairaland, abeg leave the guy jare... cool
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
doyen06 please do whatever that suits you.nobody here understand your suitation.everybody's condition is different.just because someone did A does not mean you should follow suit.all the best
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

Lemme be ur agent.

This is one of the reasons why new members request for private chats.this member wanted to a private chat and I told him put up his issue here and you are making fun of him,try and be nice.requesting for an agent from someone does not making him silly.sometimes everybody can't do the same thing.there are people who don't know this forum but have traveled out.so somtimes skip certain issues if you can't help.some peeps will read this and prefer to wait for the good news before posting it here

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Preciousstones:

This is one of the reasons why new members request for private chats.this member wanted to a private chat and I told him put up his issue here and you are making fun of him,try and be nice.requesting for an agent from someone does not making him silly.sometimes everybody can't do the same thing.there are people who don't know this forum but have traveled out.so somtimes skip certain issues if you can't help.some peeps will read this and prefer to wait for the good news before posting it here
You always get me wrong. Why? This is not a joke...I can handle his case as an agent. What do u think agents do? I'm not talking him out of it...I may be cheaper even. Why are you like this?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
shinejackie:

Hmmm.........eleyi gidi gan ooo, this one strong oo, but, if he no get am, he go come open thread for ur head for nairaland, abeg leave the guy jare... cool
Unless his stories and documents aren't dovetailing and genuine. Oz immigration and student visa is all about cash and proper documents.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

You always get me wrong. Why? This is not a joke...I can handle his case as an agent. What do u think agents do? I'm not talking him out of it...I may be cheaper even. Why are you like this?

He requested for a particular agent and the joke is not funny sorry,please try again.this joke is been over flogged on this forum.so its no longer funny
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Preciousstones:

He requested for a particular agent and the joke is not funny sorry,please try again.this joke is been over flogged on this forum.so its no longer funny
If he doesn't get that particular... won't he still get another and proceed? If the woman doesn't give him nko?

I think u have a problem with yourself! Oz na to go and hustle. .take things easy.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Meanwhile, house... my B.Sc transcript just entered my hand. How I wld like to wrap up this M.Sc project next month. ACS lodgment could be in June.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
tongue
ferdimako:

If he doesn't get that particular... won't he still get another and proceed? If the woman doesn't give him nko?

I think u have a problem with yourself! Oz na to go and hustle. .take things easy.

LMAO,when did I mention anything about oz please calm down o.I only said your joke is dry,you now concluded I ve a prob hehehe.please calm down biko.oz is always there as long there is life okay.just be nice and don't take things personally
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Preciousstones:
[size=8pt][/size]
tongue

LMAO,when did I mention anything about oz please calm down o.I only said your joke is dry hehehe.please calm down biko.oz is always there as long there is life okay.just be nice and don't take things personally
You always take things personally. I joke as I go and you....always picking on my comments. Have I ever commented against ur student visa stories?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

You always take things personally. I joke as I go and you....always picking on my comments. Have I ever commented against ur student visa stories?

JESUS IS LORD!personally?how?I just said the joke is lame abeg no vex hahahaha.please snap out the anger not worth it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Preciousstones:

JESUS IS LORD!personally?how?I just said
the joke is lame abeg no vex hahahaha.please snap out the anger not worth it.
That wasn't a joke! I can do it for him if he chooses. Who are you to determine when my joke is dry?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

I don't take things personally,you are the one taking things to heart mentioing aussie hustle lols.oya sorry I won't pick on your "jokes"(lols) again but wait o I have not mentioned anything about aussie journey.abeg sorry no vex,your jokes are good,you are funny cheesy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

That wasn't a joke! I can do it for him if he chooses. Who are you to determine when my joke is dry?

K
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Preciousstones:

I don't take things personally,you are the one taking things to heart mentioing aussie hustle lols.oya sorry I won't pick on your "jokes"(lols) again but wait o I have not mentioned anything about aussie journey.abeg sorry no vex,your jokes are good,you are funny cheesy
I guess they are beyond ur ken. I suggest u stay away from them.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
@ferdimako, get a room at Sheraton , hahaha cool
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
shinejackie:
@ferdimako, get a room at Sheraton , hahaha cool
I have got a good girl...I'm spoken for and faithful.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

K
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by almaliki: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

dude....let it slide....lets just roll on.......!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
almaliki:

dude....let it slide....lets just roll on.......!
Already done...mehn....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

I have got a good girl...I'm spoken for and faithful.

Good, l just dey joke with u....no wahala cool
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
shinejackie:

Good, l just dey joke with u....no wahala cool
I know but mine wasn't oh.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

I know but mine wasn't oh.

l know my guy, as a computer geek, l know say u go scan, download, clean every virus both on your hard disk before u settle for ur iyawo.....wish u well my guy, God go bless our hustle, send me invite for ur marriage, l go come chop rice and chicken.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
shinejackie:

l know my guy, as a computer geek, l know say u go scan, download, clean every virus both on your hard disk before u settle for ur iyawo.....wish u well my guy, God go bless our hustle, send me invite for ur marriage, l go come chop rice and chicken.
I dated before and so did she...after marriage two of us only. We have agreed. it is gonna be low key...I might show one pic around Dec.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

I dated before and so did she...after marriage two of us only. We have agreed. it is gonna be low key...I might show one pic around Dec.

Hehehe, no lele, l dey wait to see, marriage is sweet if u meet the right person jare tongue @other news, u dey hear from jennykadry at all, mehn.she just deactivate and left embarassed
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
shinejackie:

Hehehe, no lele, l dey wait to see, marriage is sweet if u meet the right person jare tongue @other news, u dey hear from jennykadry at all, mehn.she just deactivate and left embarassed
yea...she is real. No she is gone. some pple will deactivate at a point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.