Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U (3160 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by izenco2005(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
guys wonder whether women are attracted to them, mainly because women are much more subtle than guys when it comes to showing their attraction towards someone. However, once you know the secrets, spotting the signs is easy. Just one of these actions is enough to act on, more than one then go for it! Here are the ways women may show that they like you: 1. When She Wants to Speak to You: • She will point her feet in your direction when standing up. • She may smile, or look away embarrassed when holding eye contact. • She jerks her leg in your direction if sitting down with legs crossed. • She adjusts her posture – sitting up straighter and holding in her belly. • She faces you with her hips/legs towards you while sitting. • She opens up her body language to you while standing. • She brushes up against you unnecessarily when she passes. • She looks at you twice before approach. • She touches her hair when she notices you. If you receive any of these gestures, definitely move in and begin conversation with her. The next aim is to move the interaction along to a point where the girl actually wants to continue pursuing a conversation with you. This may happen instantly, or it could take a while. If you have jumped straight in without any of the above signals, look for some of the below to know if she is interested. 2. If She is Interested in Extending the Interaction: • She asks your name. • She asks you questions • She responds with extended answers to your questions. So those are the signs that she likes you enough to want to talk to you, but how can you tell if she actually wants to get physical with you? 3. If She is Sexually Attracted to You: • She strokes her neck when talking to you. • She gazes at your mouth. • She tilts head to the side when speaking to you. • Her pupils dilate. • She laughs at your jokes, even when they aren’t funny. • She is happy listening to you even when you are talking rubbish. • She holds eye contact with you and doesn’t look around the room or at her friends. (Note – if she is nervous and it is just not her character to hold strong eye contact, she could still be interested.) • She is doesn’t mind you touching her and entering her space. • She is willing to leave her friends and stay with you. • She laughs and hits you on the shoulder when you tease her. • She looks at you in a dreamy way. • She asks if you’re single. • She uses your name in conversation. • She leans in towards you. Knowing the signs that a girl is attracted to use is very useful, as it not only tells you whether or not to make the move but also helps to avoid crucial opportunities. Your success rate with women will increase significantly,

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
Lol....interesting indeed! *walks away quietly*
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by Akinjide2001(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
Na wa o. Where did u get this frm? Some re right but not all
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by KingSolomonI: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
Wait,I get question: wat if she doesn't sound interesting on fone and only texts u in response to ur text and doesn't initiate SMS or calls but wen she is around,she talks endlessly...and seem to be interested wen ur talking but outside that...she seem difficult to understand...she even ends a call quickly as soon as I say bye even when I was the one that called!
Someone suggested I should be patient wit her. But i think she doesn't wan to take me serious! I like her!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
@op... Funny, but don't assume that a ladies eye contact means she is interested. I still don't knw if i can ask 4 a guys number on d 1st day even when i lyk him.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by nikkyshyne(f): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
What is this balderdash?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
How does the OP expect anyone to read what he typed up there?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by izenco2005(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
Actually dis post is nt for dumb like u, plz jump and pass@nikky nd mynd.# nne eye contact may nt work bt others might work tanx
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
izenco2005: Actually dis post is nt for dumb like u, plz jump and pass@nikky nd mynd.# nne eye contact may nt work bt others might work tanx
Dude relax, no one said it is crap but try putting tabs and space it too
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by ayobase(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
Izenco izenco......just hailing thee.
Nice one u gat there!
Just borrow what mynd_44 suggested!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by Mynd44: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
Leave am make im dey show strength there
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by izenco2005(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2012
I hate when u comment on my post, ur nt be fair to me, nt easy puting tinx together.I adives u to jump my post any time u come across, no offence. @mynd
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by intrepid: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2012
izenco2005: guys wonder whether women are attracted to them, mainly because women are much more subtle than guys when it comes to showing their attraction towards someone. However, once you know the secrets, spotting the signs is easy. Just one of these actions is enough to act on, more than one then go for it! Here are the ways women may show that they like you: 1. When She Wants to Speak to You: • She will point her feet in your direction when standing up. • She may smile, or look away embarrassed when holding eye contact. • She jerks her leg in your direction if sitting down with legs crossed. • She adjusts her posture – sitting up straighter and holding in her belly. • She faces you with her hips/legs towards you while sitting. • She opens up her body language to you while standing. • She brushes up against you unnecessarily when she passes. • She looks at you twice before approach. • She touches her hair when she notices you. If you receive any of these gestures, definitely move in and begin conversation with her. The next aim is to move the interaction along to a point where the girl actually wants to continue pursuing a conversation with you. This may happen instantly, or it could take a while. If you have jumped straight in without any of the above signals, look for some of the below to know if she is interested. 2. If She is Interested in Extending the Interaction: • She asks your name. • She asks you questions • She responds with extended answers to your questions. So those are the signs that she likes you enough to want to talk to you, but how can you tell if she actually wants to get physical with you? 3. If She is Sexually Attracted to You: • She strokes her neck when talking to you. • She gazes at your mouth. • She tilts head to the side when speaking to you. • Her pupils dilate. • She laughs at your jokes, even when they aren’t funny. • She is happy listening to you even when you are talking rubbish. • She holds eye contact with you and doesn’t look around the room or at her friends. (Note – if she is nervous and it is just not her character to hold strong eye contact, she could still be interested.) • She is doesn’t mind you touching her and entering her space. • She is willing to leave her friends and stay with you. • She laughs and hits you on the shoulder when you tease her. • She looks at you in a dreamy way. • She asks if you’re single. • She uses your name in conversation. • She leans in towards you. Knowing the signs that a girl is attracted to use is very useful, as it not only tells you whether or not to make the move but also helps to avoid crucial opportunities. Your success rate with women will increase significantly,
WOMEN ARE PRECIOUS AND SHOULD BE SEEM SO...NOT PPL TO BE SWOOPED ON AND USED BECAUSE OF THEIR NATURE.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by nikkyshyne(f): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2012
izenco2005: I hate when u comment on my post, ur nt be fair to me, nt easy puting tinx together.I adives u to jump my post any time u come across, no offence. @mynd
Lol. No vex cheesy
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2012
intrepid: WOMEN ARE PRECIOUS AND SHOULD BE SEE(M)Nsmiley SO...NOT PPL TO BE SWOOPED ON AND USED BECAUSE OF THEIR NATURE.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by izenco2005(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2012
I'm jus expressing my my bad feeling here, de guy is making me go gaga. Wud up with u nikky?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by monex(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
izenco2005: guys wonder whether women are attracted to them, mainly because women are much more subtle than guys when it comes to showing their attraction towards someone. However, once you know the secrets, spotting the signs is easy. Just one of these actions is enough to act on, more than one then go for it! Here are the ways women may show that they like you: 1. When She Wants to Speak to You: • She will point her feet in your direction when standing up. • She may smile, or look away embarrassed when holding eye contact. • She jerks her leg in your direction if sitting down with legs crossed. • She adjusts her posture – sitting up straighter and holding in her belly. • She faces you with her hips/legs towards you while sitting. • She opens up her body language to you while standing. • She brushes up against you unnecessarily when she passes. • She looks at you twice before approach. • She touches her hair when she notices you. If you receive any of these gestures, definitely move in and begin conversation with her. The next aim is to move the interaction along to a point where the girl actually wants to continue pursuing a conversation with you. This may happen instantly, or it could take a while. If you have jumped straight in without any of the above signals, look for some of the below to know if she is interested. 2. If She is Interested in Extending the Interaction: • She asks your name. • She asks you questions • She responds with extended answers to your questions. So those are the signs that she likes you enough to want to talk to you, but how can you tell if she actually wants to get physical with you? 3. If She is Sexually Attracted to You: • She strokes her neck when talking to you. • She gazes at your mouth. • She tilts head to the side when speaking to you. • Her pupils dilate. • She laughs at your jokes, even when they aren’t funny. • She is happy listening to you even when you are talking rubbish. • She holds eye contact with you and doesn’t look around the room or at her friends. (Note – if she is nervous and it is just not her character to hold strong eye contact, she could still be interested.) • She is doesn’t mind you touching her and entering her space. • She is willing to leave her friends and stay with you. • She laughs and hits you on the shoulder when you tease her. • She looks at you in a dreamy way. • She asks if you’re single. • She uses your name in conversation. • She leans in towards you. Knowing the signs that a girl is attracted to use is very useful, as it not only tells you whether or not to make the move but also helps to avoid crucial opportunities. Your success rate with women will increase significantly,

shey "newline & paragraphs" dey on strike?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by izenco2005(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
C ur mouth
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by babsomotde(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
By asking her what on her mind for seven times....Lol
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by tintingz(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
Dis gurl tap moi chest all the time and she make fun of me when having conversations with her fwends. . .why na
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by cindyrella(f): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
*yawns* too long!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by Mynd44: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
cindyrella: *yawns* too long!
And I was hoping you could summarize it for me
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by cindyrella(f): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
And I was hoping you could summarize it for me
*Too bad........yawns again*
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by Mynd44: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
Too bad
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 01, 2012
lol, d poster & pearl~hapi must b using d same phone undecided
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by izenco2005(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
yawn yawn Enough of dis
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by Dawdy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
So this girl realy loves me! I swear i've seen these signs in her attitudes towards me.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U by izenco2005(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
Go for her,1st u have to be sure of dis, cus I have experience dat kind of stuff end up em brass

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). / What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? / Position Of A Woman On A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.