Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,632 members, 7,840,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. (14728 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / Nigerians Blast Vice President Namadi Sambo On Twitter & Facebook [SCREENSHOTS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Dede1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
torkaka:

grin grin grin grin grin grin DO YOU NOW WANT ME TO GO INTO DETAILS OF WHAT A CHAIR OF A MEETING OR ORGANISATION IS EXPECTED OF? WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE JUNK SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED AGAIN? grin grin SO SO SAD grin grin

NEXT TIME(I REMEMBER I SCHOOLED YOU ON TIV/FULANI/IDOMA/IGALA/MIDDLEBELT ISSUES) DUMBO,RESEARCH BEFORE OPENING YOUR GUTTER TRASH!!

Olodo, I wonder if you could decipher the sketched map of your village. You have demonstrated the lack of intellect to understand the evidence you brought to table of the debate, agbaya.
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by mathskill: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
Was it sambo that accepted his resignation
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by OneNaira6: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2012
mathskill: Was it sambo that accepted his resignation

No. Sambo had no activity in the outcome of the situation. Everything transpired between GEJ and Nnadi.
It is just beer parlour rumors.
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
Dede1:

Olodo, I wonder if you could decipher the sketched map of your village. You have demonstrated the lack of intellect to understand the evidence you brought to table of the debate, agbaya.

grin grin grin grin grin WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID ABOUT TIV,FULANI,IDOMA AND IGALA PEOPLE AGAIN? grin grin grin grin grin DUDE YOU BARELY KNOW THE MAP FROM YOUR NOSE TO YOUR MOUTH grin grin

FIRST MATCH 4-0
RETURN LEG 2-0

ALL IN FAVOUR OF MWAH!
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Dede1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
torkaka:

grin grin grin grin grin WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID ABOUT TIV,FULANI,IDOMA AND IGALA PEOPLE AGAIN? grin grin grin grin grin DUDE YOU BARELY KNOW THE MAP FROM YOUR NOSE TO YOUR MOUTH grin grin

FIRST MATCH 4-0
RETURN LEG 2-0

ALL IN FAVOUR OF MWAH!

I like reading your moronic posts especially when they carry evidence against your demented postulation.
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
Dede1:

I like reading your moronic posts especially when they carry evidence against your demented postulation.

I HAVE SERIOUSLY CONTRIBUTED MY QOUTA TO THE EDUCATION OF ILLITERATES IN THIS COUNTRY angry FOR INSTANCE, I SCHOOLED AN IMB-ERCILE NAMED DEDE1 ABOUT THE PEOPLES AND POLITICS OF CENTRAL NIGERIA. TODAY I JUST CAME OUT A CLASS SCHOOLING HIM THAT THE NATIONAL COUNCIL ON PRIVATISATION IS NOT JUST A MEETING BUT A STATUTORY BODY! cool
Re: Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. by otokx(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2012
But the man resigned so what is all this talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Dismisses Calls For IMF Solution To Nigeria’s Economic Challenges / Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain / Convert Sambisa Forest To Grazing Land For Herdsmen, Benue Youths Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.