Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... (2628 Views)

Is It Advisable To Keep Your Ex As A Friend? / Should You Treat Your Ex As An Enemy? / Will You Allow Your GF/BF Keep Her/his EX As Friend On A Social Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by WebSurfer(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
Let's see how good or bad it went, or fair, expecting to see the best and worse animals though
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by greedie1(f): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
A dog.... Ever loving and loyal, also scares d bad guys away.
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Nella(f): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hian ooooo
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by cindyrella(f): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2012
Op,Animal ke? angry
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Mynd44: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
Can't say really, she is like an eagle. Ever so graceful
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
Tiger!
Wild and dangerous.
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by slimyem: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
Rhinocerous-very huge!
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by free2ryhme: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
Idowuogbo: Tiger!
Wild and dangerous.
after e don chop cookies n dischargecheesy i don go sleep o o o
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by free2ryhme: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
slimyem: Rhinocerous-very huge!
you no sleep again. Abi u 4get sumtincheesy
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
free2ryhme: after e don chop cookies n dischargecheesy i don go sleep o o o
U try! But ur comment na error.
Nite!
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by free2ryhme: 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U try! But ur comment na error.
Nite!
u still miss him
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
free2ryhme: u still miss him
Na! D exchange rate is far betta. wink
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Mynd44: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
free2ryhme: you no sleep again. Abi u 4get sumtincheesy
I wonder oooo
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by WebSurfer(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
cindyrella: Op,Animal ke? angry
yes o cindy, there's a better match..
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by slimyem: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
...and someone should please tell freerhymer or whatever he is called to stop trying to relate with me..
He has quoted virtually every post i made today and replied with usual nonsense...even though i keep ignoring his attache antics..
free2ryhme: you no sleep again. Abi u 4get sumtincheesy
I'm not a fan or yours and aint ever gon be mister!
The earlier you understand that the better for you!
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Mynd44: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
WebSurfer: yes o cindy, there's a better match..
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Mynd44: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
How some say you no talk your own
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
Dog {pitbull}: fearless
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by WebSurfer(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
Well, I'll say a Dove.. Though she screwd up by ignoring somethings I wouldn't take as joke, but I led to the Breakup, she's the one keeping me awake right now, just talking about some stuff on BBM, we accepted the fact we are history and move on.
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by cindyrella(f): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2012

Ok o!.......... A Lion, bold and fearless
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by WebSurfer(m): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
cindyrella:

Ok o!.......... A Lion, bold and fearless
hope the guy no eat you too much o, #justsayin that's not good anyway, didn't care about loosing u or not if he really was..
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by WebSurferTM: 1:47am On Sep 01, 2012
slimyem: ...and someone should please tell freerhymer or whatever he is called to stop trying to relate with me..
He has quoted virtually every post i made today and replied with usual nonsense...even though i keep ignoring his attache antics..
lol
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 01, 2012
A wildcat cheesy
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2012
slimyem: ...and someone should please tell freerhymer or whatever he is called to stop trying to relate with me..

Ladies with formings. Na dis tins wey una dey do for REAL world na im you carry come internet. Abeg key into the young mans schedule program to give u better welfare biko nu.
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2012
Mine was ALIEN. Always behaving eccentric until she disappeared with my Manhud.

Infact more like a FOX but alien.
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by ikekings(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2012
Am not a fan of the animal kingdom.... But, she's a ”NYMPHOMANIAC“.... So which of the animals fits her description?
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2012
slimyem: Rhinocerous-very huge!
this reminds me of someone on nailraland.hmmm!
I will go for he-goat.the dude no dey make me rest at all! Gaddamm!
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by 190theclown: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2012
Mine wuz not only an animal but a complete animal - thief

Na ogun go kill that girl

Bastard!
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2012
ikekings: Am not a fan of the animal kingdom.... But, she's a ”NYMPHOMANIAC“.... So which of the animals fits her description?
dog in heat
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by ikekings(m): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2012
saint pipe: dog in heat
Lol... Which kind animal be that?
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by slimyem: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2012
berem: this reminds me of someone on nailraland.hmmm!
I will go for he-goat.the dude no dey make me rest at all! Gaddamm!
babe,
he-goat??
Damn!!cheesy
Re: Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
Na dog! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria's Age Of Consent 16? / can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? / Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.