Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil (19919 Views)

Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH / Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Aikayy: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Hate ibos? You must be a joke!. I co-owned a company with an ibo dude, which I presently spend more than 10 hrs with on daily basis whenever am in naija, our percentage is 50:50, infact he manages the whole comapny with more 34 employees. I have several ibo friends out there. But, for the records, nairaland data base is going to outlive all of us and somebody gatta to do the dirty job.

In my life I have dated more than 30 ibo girls(i mean this) and still prefer them for some unknown reasons. so how can I pass as ibo hater? Hateful replies yes, hater NO!

Go to celebrity section and check most of my comments toward ibo stars and other brilliant artist.

Finally, I care less about what your opinion about me may look like, since you are entitle to them. You can as well ignore my comments or post, as I mostly do myself. thanks

Dude, b a man and take a stand. WTF! Who cares..
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Rhino5dm: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2012
So, because Kano constitute less than half Hausa people then it ceased to belong to the northerners? Keep writing what ever is aiding you sleep well at night. Arrant nonsense!

Crown Prince:

You admonish an intolerable sentiment. This is the twenty first century and we should be talking about political and cultural integration in diversity not fanning the amber of racial discrimination and ethnic feud.

If you must criticise a particular ethnic group, do so in a positive manner than spewing sentiment that exposes your ignorance. There must be a fine line of what your perceptions on issues is and intolerable critics.

Lagos then was the capital city of Nigeria. Because of its strategic location, the government deem it fit to fast track and develop the city rapidly. All the foreign investment was attracted to Lagos because of government intervention policy to see the city develop alongside government businesses. Today, the seat of power is no more in Lagos because the aboki man thinks it wise to extend such development to his area. Go and see Abuja of today in a span of few years develop and deduce the amount of considerations that was given to lagos right from the colonial era.

What is left of Lagos to survive on today is its human resources and capital development.
Now my argument is
1- lagos is made up of 14million people. Statistics shows that half of that population are not yorubas. Do you know that revenue sharing is arrived at with the statistics in population? If you pray all to leave, Lagos will have a sizeable population with little federal allocation for paying yorubas workers salary and development of infrastructure.
2 -The internally generated revenue of lagos state to a large proportion is fro trading of these IBOS. The make use more of the airports, seaport, lands contributing more to government in the form of taxes, royalty, permits, excise duties, etc. If these businesses are move east ward, consider the economic implication to Lagos state.

My dear, I know you wouldn't want Lagos reduce to towns like Oshogbo, AKURE, or even abeokuta when the capital flight you precipitate take place.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by tuasefemi(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
As expected the demented hybrid goats are here spewing hogwash and balderdash. lemme deflate your tiny ego here. the oil and gas industry is owned by south west and there is nothing anyhody can do about it. for every five major players in oil and gas industry three must be from south west. Goto .Shell, Chevron, Total and Exxon Mobil and cross check the data base of both direct employees and contractors , we don't need to make loud empty noise like you fools.

On Lagos, Ojukwu was not able to do anything about it 40 years and so shall it be. Until your parasitic kinsmen stop transporting the carcass of ibos to south east, then we shall ask question .You cowards can't even open your shops and remained indoors during occupy Nigeria and you are here spweing nonsense. All we need to do is to close down Alaba international, Ladipo, Mile 12, Idumota. We all know why an average iboman hates Tinubu because he once closed down Ladipo and Ojukwu had to come down and begged. The funny thing is, there are more than a thousand awo and tinubus watching the limits of you squirrels while egocentric toads like you wallow in both arrogance and ignorance via the cyber world or do you think its all about writing nonsense on nairaland? fool.

secondly, just last year some ibo noise makers boosted about how they constitute more than 40% of kano population and how heavily armed and well prepared they are to defend their investment in sabon gari, but today we know better!. We saw in a sinlge swoop how 42 ibos were blown to dust on Christmas day without a single reprisals, we read how 10 ibo traders were reduced to sleeping carpet without any single revenge and the endless news of ibos replacing goat meat as chioce in making SUYA . Yet, dehydrated goats like you write nonsense. The funny thing is, you parasitic scums keep movng to violent prone core norhern states in droves to search for food, disregarding the threats while halfwits like you make retarrded comments. What ever makes you sleep well at night dim'!

Chai,you not only know these people inside out, you are equally very skillful in rendering them useless & put them in their shameful position.......very greedy set of people, too desperate...kai,o ga o!
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by gbadexy(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2012
Austine.E:

Dude,Yoruba(Yoruba)press has killed journalism in Nigeria with there 'school boy press',very lazy and slippery people who wld rather sit in an owambe (party) and insinuate news filld with hate,just to spite on others!ThankGod time is now catching up on them and there criminal gangs!...btw,they are they only people that take pills for other peoples illness!while there communities are ravaged by influenza!thankGod we know them in and out,and always ready for any of there misguided utterances!same reason while the North is harnessing Kogi,Kwara and some part of Ibadan,while the Ijaws are lording over the minority ishekiris and are tending closer,making Osun endangered,while the igbos have there eyes on occupying Lagos and its environs and keeping it as there own!and they choose to stay online and claim cyber warriors.
WTF is this shyte? What has the discussion at hand got to do with yoruba people? This dude just turned a neutral news into yoruba people and tribalism and the mods are just looking!
People like this with their reverse psychology would look for trouble and would be shouting NL , the mods and yorubas are picking on them, while they would be casting aspersion on others and see nothing wrong with it.
I guess their cheap blackmail is working with the mods hiding sensible posts all in other not to be seen as been biased thereby playing into the hands of masters of deceit.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by maigaskiya1: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2012
Rhino stop lieng 2ur fada.d only oil firms ownd by u parasites re oando,conoil,yenon.d rest shel chevron na white get dm o.thiefs.becos u hoples yaraba goats re at d top level of mgt dont mean u own it.if yoruba handle company una go liquidate am tak money do owambe.u yarbas re bunch of opurtunist we nija deltans made a mistake in trustng u 2 face double crosng demons dan d ibos nd dats y u parasites re dia.if nt 4d civil war who be yoruba man.even d bigest yoruba thef awolowo used ibos money he stole frm d banks to educate ur amala eatng fadas nd yet u hav d guts 2 insult an ibo man.i knw blame u i blame d ibo boys wey no se wetn to tel u demons.bt be asurd rhino una cup go ful

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2012
manny4life: What does it really matter who should take credit for it's status as oil producing state? Isn't governance all about transferring unfinished business to the next government? I think all three share the credit, period. Someone started the journey, ground work and then the foundation, and the final touches and now the finished goods (oil producing state with refinery), I think that's all that matters.

BOTTOM LINE, Anambra is working, Anambra has come a long way, and has set a great precedence for other SE states to follow. Let Anambra continue to strive for the best and nothing less, as well as SE in general, I wish everyone including the government(s) the best.
on point man! They all contributed that's the basic thing. I hope its jst a superficial misundertanding. Cos if it involves management of the company then building the refinary maybe affected.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by BasilJ: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Very soon Lagos will what? what a gaot! can't wait when you crminal backstabbing parasites move out. Lagos was peaceful and well established before the first ibo bed bug arrives and so shall it be long after the last leech is chased out. Lagos is more than Ghana and many other African countries only a dimwits like you thinks some dirty spare parts dealers are capable of making any difference. check out Lagos of last 200 years, way before any parasitic south eastern clown arrives and compare it what we have today. nonsense!

this madman has started ranting again, if you hate igbos so much why not hop into a spaceship and take a vacation to the sun, SONOFABITCH!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by maigaskiya1: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Why do you guys misbehave when it comes to money matter ? Maybe it's because greed is a deformity in your gene.

You threw 2 insults and i retaliated with 2. Mods,case settled. grin
yarabas dnt misbehave wit money nd yet u sell abiola 2d north 4 a plate of amala.useles glutons

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2012
Petty thieves.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Decryptor(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2012
@Rhino.5dm, i can see that your blood pressure has taken a huge toll eva since this oil discovery in Anambra State hit the stands and forum. Can't wait to sign ur condolence on your obituary thread as a result of cardiac arrest from the good news comin outta my home-state Anambra. See monkey claimin to have dated 30 igbo girls...a fantasy that is only realised in your bathroom with a bar of soap while "fiddling with your shaft" if u knwo what i mean! Dreamin Rhinocerous!

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by igubesteve(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2012
U people of anambera should not kill urselves for the sake of oil, bco's u are not the only state that is producing oil,secondly u have already showed us hw u will operate if we finally gain our freedom.woo to u money lovers.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by samkoro: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2012
Obijulius: Wit all honesty I can say yorubas don't like to c good news comin from SE or SS.

This oil thing and diverting of port traffic to the south dey give dem sleepless nights. Especially since they av nothing 2 offer or to survive on when these run dry.

Chevron is planning to close the Lagos office & move to Delta state...now expect increased cases of cardiac arrest from our beggarly brothers.

Fact ,fact ,fact ! ! They hate any good thing that is not their in Nigeria.Western press is a shame.I thank God a typical Igbo man is wired to understand the childish trickery of the western press including nairaland.They do not realize it is counter productive.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by BasilJ: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Why do you guys misbehave when it comes to money matter ? Maybe it's because greed is a deformity in your gene.

You threw 2 insults and i retaliated with 2. Mods,case settled. grin
e-diot...after you will be complaining that mukina banned you for no reason, whereas you are a Complete M.o.r.o.n...banning is even small, you should be deleted off the internet. Onuku

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2012
Chanchit: Pls let there be freedom of speech, one tribe can not come here and dictate how we talk on NL, afterall they said they many on NL, i dunno y u can't win an argument with your majority instead of always calling the mod'..

If i can't say my mind in reality #though i always say my mind# why should i not be able to say it on a faceless forum... Anybody is free to jump into the lagoon for all i care, if they feel they've read an insultive comment..

#shun tribal intolerance#
#let there be freedom of speech#
now we know those who cant speak in reality but will be quick to start 'e-tribalistic war' seems u jst shot urself
Why must u come to nairaland only to look for thread that will satisfy your hatred for other ethnic group.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Decryptor(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2012
igube steve: U people of anambera should not kill urselves for the sake of oil, bco's u are not the only state that is producing oil,secondly u have already showed us hw u will operate if we finally gain our freedom.woo to u money lovers.
I don't know where u come from but from the bolded, u said something about "gaining ur freedom" Tell me, is ur family, village or state bonded by slavery? Anti-Anambra! Long live the DRA (Democratic Republic of Anambra) grin
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by bigtalla(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2012
All i hear are the voices of jealous people.. Congrats to the Ibos, i think you guys deserve this one.. Some people just can't handle goodnews, always acting stupid and throwing tantrums. For the record, am not Ibo (cos i expect some stupid tribalist to start comenting trashy things) but i wish them well, and pray this Oil will turn out to be a blessing and not a curse..

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2012
Decryptor: @Rhino.5dm, i can see that your blood pressure has taken a huge toll eva since this oil discovery in Anambra State hit the stands and forum. Can't wait to sign ur condolence on your obituary thread as a result of cardiac arrest from the good news comin outta my home-state Anambra. See monkey claimin to have dated 30 igbo girls...a fantasy that is only realised in your bathroom with a bar of soap while "fiddling with your shaft" if u knwo what i mean! Dreamin Rhinocerous!
lmao!!
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by bigtalla(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2012
igube steve: U people of anambera should not kill urselves for the sake of oil, bco's u are not the only state that is producing oil,secondly u have already showed us hw u will operate if we finally gain our freedom.woo to u money lovers.

Dude, did you hear yourself speak?... smh
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by tiarabubu: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2012
Please who can show us the pictures of the refinery in question.

Funny thing that the refinery is the star attraction yet it's not shown in the media or here.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by samkoro: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2012
tuasefemi:

Chai,you not only know these people inside out, you are equally very skillful in rendering them useless & put them in their shameful position.......very greedy set of people, too desperate...kai,o ga o!

What skillfullness.Is Yoruba ,Yoruba skillfullness in you-robber land.You remind me of your brother that packed out from a friends house.My friend had to treat the walls of the rooms with primers and several coatings before painting,all in a bid to shut off strange odour oozing out from the walls.This was caused by toilets being left for days before flushing due to some not so frequent breakdown of boreholes.

Do not provoke people like me.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by vislabraye(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2012
Good for them. Hope it won't bring their downfall because many of them eye dey chuk
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by tuasefemi(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2012
[quote author=samkoro]

What skillfullness.Is Yoruba ,Yoruba skillfullness in you-robber land.You remind me of your brother that packed out from a friends house.My friend had to treat the walls of the rooms with primers and several coatings before painting,all in a bid to shut off strange odour oozing out from the walls.This was caused by toilets being left for days before flushing due to some not so frequent breakdown of boreholes.

Obviously you are one of those brothers of yours with akamu brain.....pls pray to God 4 reclaiming of ur original brain......ode oshi!
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by ujchief(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2012
Where in the article did the governors 'fight'? The governors explained the role they all played to make the dream a reality. Obi never claimed he did all the work himself and he comended the ex-governors also.
But the poster chose that mis-leading topic and his bandwagon of NURTW coment witout reading the article.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by BasilJ: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2012
tuasefemi: Obviously you are one of those
brothers of yours with akamu
brain.....pls pray to God 4 reclaiming
of ur original brain......ode oshi!
Common sense isnt common in your case. Oloriburuku
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2012
Basil-J:
e-diot...after you will be complaining that mukina banned you for no reason, whereas you are a Complete M.o.r.o.n...banning is even small, you should be deleted off the internet. Onuku
100likes for you bro! You spoke my mind!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2012
[size=15pt]Topic : Ex governors and Obi fight over Anambra Oil . My question is this : WHY THE HELL ARE ALL THESE Yoruba COCKROACHES ALL OVER THIS THREAD?[/size]
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by tuasefemi(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2012
Basil-J:
Common sense isnt common in your case. Oloriburuku

You need more?
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Obijulius: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Igbo Kwenu!!! We follow gettu Oyelu (Oil). No Purobulem, na we we, Anambra go follow dey enjoy 13% derivativesi. Make aboki concentrati dey throwaway bombi....Igbo kwenu oh. Biko nu, everybodi deserves credit o. Not recharge cardu

My brother I agree and disagree.

Its high time we raise this thing to 73%. We cannot continue to feed dese people 4eva! The best thing that will happen to Nigeria is 2 split into three fantastic parts. With the Yaribas and Hausas forming d 1st two parts and d hardworking and clean rest of us forming the other part.

The Yaribas can appeal to the Hausas to take them in (but I doubt if the Hausas will need parasites after this).

ℓ☺ℓ.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by BasilJ: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2012
tuasefemi:

You need more?
are you really this daft?
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Amaechina(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2012
Decryptor: @Rhino.5dm, i can see that your blood pressure has taken a huge toll eva since this oil discovery in Anambra State hit the stands and forum. Can't wait to sign ur condolence on your obituary thread as a result of cardiac arrest from the good news comin outta my home-state Anambra. See monkey claimin to have dated 30 igbo girls...a fantasy that is only realised in your bathroom with a bar of soap while "fiddling with your shaft" if u knwo what i mean! Dreamin Rhinocerous!

Chai....Rino this guy has finished u̶̲̥̅̊, if I were u̶̲̥̅̊ I won't comment on nairaland for at least 1 year.....lmfao

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by AyeeIdris(f): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
[size=15pt]Topic : Ex governors and Obi fight over Anambra Oil . My question is this : WHY THE HELL ARE ALL THESE Yoruba COCKROACHES ALL OVER THIS THREAD?[/size]
Cos an Igbo brother started the yoruba insults. Go see the beginning of the thread. Typically, I am usually on the sides of Igbo cos I saw that the insults are sometimes started by a few yoruba bigots, but in this case, one of your own started it, considering the news had nothing to do with the west at all. Even the mods are tired of hiding posts. Let's try and all behave ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) / Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.