Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank (3866 Views)

Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH / Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by Clerverly: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2013
It is no longer news that Peter Obi after stealing Anambra dried, now wants to cover his tracks with a stooge he groomed while in Fidelity Bank in the name of Willy Obiano.
But my questions this morning to Ndi Anambra are as follows:

1.Do we allow AdaObi to turn Anambra state into his personal property?
2. Should we trust a bigot who cares only about himself, family and business empire?

3. Should we forgive a man who sold our identity to the enemies in abid to protect his loots?

4.Do we trust a man who backstabbed our hero even in death?

5.Should we allow Fidelity Bank to run Anambra State?

6.Should allow somebody who killed our common dream (soludo) to have his way?
7.Should we allow this soft spoken,self serving, criminally minded, irredeemably tribalist Abuja errand boy to hold sway?
Let's say No To Fidelity Bank!
Let's Say No To Next International!
Let's say No to another 8 years of fraud and stealing!
Let's say No to self centerdness!
Let's say No to tribal warlord!
Let's say No to an errand boy!
Let's Say No to underdevelopment of Anambra State!
Let's say No To the return of godfatherism in Anambra!
Let's No to a bigot who wants to distintegrate Anambra state along ethnic lines!

Let's say No! Let's say Noo!! Let's say Nooo!!!
Ndi Anambra Ibem, anyi oga- ano na mmiri ka ncha baa anyi na anaya?? Chukwu ekwelaa!!! Obi na Obiano ga ala!!!

9 Likes

Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2013
In the light of the above, I would never vote Apga! God forbid. In fact Ngige all the way! What for?

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by Kingsley1000(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2013
Clerverly: It is no longer news that Peter Obi after stealing Anambra dried, now wants to cover his tracks with a stooge he groomed while in Fidelity Bank in the name of Willy Obiano.
But my questions this morning to Ndi Anambra are as follows:

1.Do we allow AdaObi to turn Anambra state into his personal property?
2. Should we trust a bigot who cares only about himself, family and business empire?

3. Should we forgive a man who sold our identity to the enemies in abid to protect his loots?

4.Do we trust a man who backstabbed our hero even in death?

5.Should we allow Fidelity Bank to run Anambra State?

6.Should allow somebody who killed our common dream (soludo) to have his way?
7.Should we allow this soft spoken,self serving, criminally minded, irredeemably tribalist Abuja errand boy to hold sway?
Let's say No To Fidelity Bank!
Let's Say No To Next International!
Let's say No to another 8 years of fraud and stealing!
Let's say No to self centerdness!
Let's say No to tribal warlord!
Let's say No to an errand boy!
Let's Say No to underdevelopment of Anambra State!
Let's say No To the return of godfatherism in Anambra!
Let's No to a bigot who wants to distintegrate Anambra state along ethnic lines!

Let's say No! Let's say Noo!! Let's say Nooo!!!
Ndi Anambra Ibem, anyi oga- ano na mmiri ka ncha baa anyi na anaya?? Chukwu ekwelaa!!! Obi na Obiano ga ala!!!
1000000000Likes

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2013
Imagine!
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by ik4life: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2013
Though I will not vote apga but labour party it will be better we discuss issues not personalities and parties
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by Agbalanze(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2013
All the same, we wont vote in buhari and tinubu in anambra. Anambra is no fertile land for APC! Ngige.. pls take note!!
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by Kingsley1000(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2013
Umunne m,DO WE VOTE PARTY OR PERSONALITY..I HIGHTIME WE FISH OUT MEDIOCRITY IN ANAMBRA POLITICS.UP NGIGE
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by hardywaltz(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2013
Why do I have this feeling that it is just one person using different usernames making all these comments.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by Clerverly: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2013
Kingsley1000: Umunne m,DO WE VOTE PARTY OR PERSONALITY..I HIGHTIME WE FISH OUT MEDIOCRITY IN ANAMBRA POLITICS.UP NGIGE

Anything but peter obi and Apga!
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by alexchiny: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2013
Yoruba people campaigning for their son Tunde Ngige!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sorry to burst your bubble, My state is a die hard APGA state and Willy Obiano would be our next Governor!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by camelus: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2013
@ Ops So we should vote Ngige and Anambra will be annexed to the West.
Y will Ngige be recycling himself in Political Positions in Anambra State.
We need Newcomers not Oldies !

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by FreeGlobe(f): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2013
camelus: @ Ops So we should vote Ngige and Anambra will be annexed to the West.
So you would prefer an Anambra State under Peter Obi's pockets or an Ngige tenure. Don't tell us you are foolish
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by alexchiny: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2013
Senseless and emotional wrecks!! Chief Obiano is even retired so i wonder how Obi would hand over Anambra to Fidelity bank through his retired former employee. Anyway, no amount of blackmail and propaganda will make APC win Anambra, NEVER!!! Anambra belongs to APGA and we shall prove it come November.
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by alexchiny: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
So you would prefer an Anambra State under Peter Obi's pockets or an Ngige tenure. Don't tell us you are foolish

Stop insulting people up and down, bottle up your emotions and reason like a human being! YES!! We prefer Anambra in Obi's pocket instead of Tinubu's pocket! clowns everywhere!
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by FreeGlobe(f): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:

Stop insulting people up and down, bottle up your emotions and reason like a human being! YES!! We prefer Anambra in Obi's pocket instead of Tinubu's pocket! clowns everywhere!
You just called people Senseless and emotional wrecks!! and you are telling me what to say? what an irony. Anyway both you and other paid Obi's sycophants constitute less than 1% of Anambra voters who would vote out Obi and his stooge. wait till the campaign starts to heat up. Peter Obi has grounded Anambra for 8 years. We need fresh air.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by alexchiny: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You just called people Senseless and emotional wrecks!! and you are telling me what to say? what an irony. Anyway both you and other paid Obi's sycophants constitute less than 1% of Anambra voters who would vote out Obi and his stooge. wait till the campaign starts to heat up. Peter Obi has grounded Anambra for 8 years. We need fresh air.

Hahahahahahaha. Keep your emotions in check my guy! You are obviously not from Anambra and not in anambra if you think APC can win APGA in a governorship election! That is wishful thinking my dear! APGA is too strong to lose this election!
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by FreeGlobe(f): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:

Hahahahahahaha. Keep your emotions in check my guy! You are obviously not from Anambra and not in anambra if you think APC can win APGA in a governorship election! That is wishful thinking my dear! APGA is too strong to lose this election!
You have been jumping from thread to thread shouting APGA this and that, nobody cares. The earlier the you accept APGA will not win, the better for you. Anambra people will not vote APGA!
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by DerideGull(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
I had rather handover Anambra State to Fidelity Bank or Ochanja Market Union than Efulefu such as Ngige. I do not want to drive on the road which its construction is supervised by Yoruba agent such as Ngige, aluu.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by UjSizzle(f): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
A majority of voters are illiterates, take your opposition to the streets.
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
Is politics about party or individual?
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by Clerverly: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:

Mumu! Where were apga and Adaobi when Ngige floored them with the so called yoruba party in 2011?? Political jobber!
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by alexchiny: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Clerverly:
Mumu! Where were apga and Adaobi when Ngige floored them with the so called yoruba party in 2011?? Political jobber!

You see how slow you are!!! That was a senatorial election and it took the "so called" popular Ngige a run-off to win that election(by 300 votes). FYI, Ngige has been floored and disgraced TWICE by Peter Obi in a Governorship election in Anambra State. November 16th will make it the 3rd disgrace for the tout and traitor called Ngige!! Peter Obi is Ngige's nemesis and the dwarf himself knows that. That is why he has been running up and down sponsoring propaganda and lies against Peter Obi.
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by alexchiny: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You have been jumping from thread to thread shouting APGA this and that, nobody cares. The earlier the you accept APGA will not win, the better for you. Anambra people will not vote APGA!

You have got jokes brother! Matter of Fact, Anambra is APGA. You can stay wherever you are and be deceiving yourself but come November 16, the record would be set straight. From the way you guys are running helter skelter, it is obvious you guys know that only God can stop APGA's victory.
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by Wily1Wily: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
camelus: @ Ops So we should vote Ngige and Anambra will be annexed to the West.
He want Igbos to bow down to Yorubas,
Voting for APC Yoruba is bowing down for Yorubas, Femi Kayode is a member of APC

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by Wily1Wily: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
In the light of the above, I would never vote Apga! God forbid. In fact Ngige all the way! What for?
Don't you know that Yorubas are using Ngige as their front, they want Igbos to bow down to them and call them Master
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by DerideGull(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
chiover: Is politics about party or individual?

Politics is very local. On this note, Efulefu called Ngige is a shame. I guess he will tell Anambra people during his campaign stops that it is humanly pleasing for Yoruba to deport Igbo from Lagos State.
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by Afam4eva(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
As things stand, i think i'll go for Ngige.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by egift(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Anambra should be at the top not in Fedelity Bank Vault.

[img]http://destinationnigeria.files./2013/08/524164_105827182896402_962248302_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by alexchiny: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
Afam4eva: As things stand, i think i'll go for Ngige.

You are not from Anambra nwokem! Speak for your state! Anambrarians have rejected APC. GBAM! I cannot wait to see the boos and scorns Ngige will receive during campaigns. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by Wily1Wily: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:

You are not from Anambra nwokem! Speak for your state! Anambrarians have rejected APC. GBAM! I cannot wait to see the boos and scorns Ngige will receive during campaigns. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thank you, you people should reject Benjamin Adekunles Party in Igbo Land
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by DerideGull(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Americans say give me dignity or death. What is the essence of being a builder of idiotic roads built of asphalt and structures built of cement and corrugated iron sheets without being a defender of human right? Ngige reminds me of saboteurs during Nigeria/Biafra civil war. The dude is another Ukpabi Asika.
Re: Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank by Afam4eva(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
alexchiny:

IS APC contesting? HWat part of Anambra is He/She from? I said Ngige and not APC and you're not more Anambrarian than i am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - / Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) / Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.