Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil (19918 Views)

Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH / Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by lastpage: 1:23am On Sep 02, 2012
Austine.E:

Dude,Yoruba(Yoruba)press has killed journalism in Nigeria with there 'school boy press',very lazy and slippery people who wld rather sit in an owambe (party) and insinuate news filld with hate,just to spite on others!ThankGod time is now catching up on them and there criminal gangs!...btw,they are they only people that take pills for other peoples illness!while there communities are ravaged by influenza!thankGod we know them in and out,and always ready for any of there misguided utterances!same reason while the North is harnessing Kogi,Kwara and some part of Ibadan,while the Ijaws are lording over the minority ishekiris and are tending closer,making Osun endangered,while the igbos have there eyes on occupying Lagos and its environs and keeping it as there own!and they choose to stay online and claim cyber warriors.
What is all these trash you're spewing?
People are rejoicing and here you are, Hallucinating! shocked

You must be smoking some cheap raffia mat to be able to regurgitate this much.

Clap for yourself.
Occupy Lagos indeed.

Lastpage!
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by bashr8: 1:56am On Sep 02, 2012
serious am i the only one fed up with nigeria's journalism , even primary school children wont publish such tufia.and the moderators are even more dumb than the journalist that compilled this thrash , of what value will this thread be to an nairalander.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by LAX89(m): 1:56am On Sep 02, 2012
Time to form a Very Strong Militant Group!
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by tekasy: 2:15am On Sep 02, 2012
Da infamous: I am proud of NdiIgbos am proud of Anambra. This has marked a new era in Nigeria. I bet you, this Orient refinery will be completed in record time and will be the only functioning refinery in Nigeria with 80% of the technology being Igbo’s. The inauguration of Onitsha port is another land mark. Igbos were denied this for about 30years since Shagari started it in 1983. Now no one can hold the hand of God. I’m sure very soon Lagos will be the ghost of its own as it will witness mass exodus from it to our blessed/promised land. Congrats the JEWS of Africa....
who ever you are,you just made me thank the Good God that am an igbo man the blessed children of isreal!
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 02, 2012
Austine.E:

Dude,Yoruba(Yoruba)press has killed journalism in Nigeria with there 'school boy press',very lazy and slippery people who wld rather sit in an owambe (party) and insinuate news filld with hate,just to spite on others!ThankGod time is now catching up on them and there criminal gangs!...btw,they are they only people that take pills for other peoples illness!while there communities are ravaged by influenza!thankGod we know them in and out,and always ready for any of there misguided utterances!same reason while the North is harnessing Kogi,Kwara and some part of Ibadan,while the Ijaws are lording over the minority ishekiris and are tending closer,making Osun endangered,while the igbos have there eyes on occupying Lagos and its environs and keeping it as there own!and they choose to stay online and claim cyber warriors.

Osodi Thomas Osuji may have a point afterall.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Meristem: 2:50am On Sep 02, 2012
Hmmmm... I smell jealousy. Congrats Anambra
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by HighChief4(m): 2:53am On Sep 02, 2012
Who God has blessed, no man can course. Congrats Anambra and Ndigbo in general. Say no to parasites grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by ektbear: 2:56am On Sep 02, 2012
They all deserve credit for it, no?
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by nduchucks: 3:15am On Sep 02, 2012
Why are the governors taking credit for the success of 100% privately owned corporation? The state has 0% investment in Orient Petroleum the sole owner of the refinery and oil block which is supposed to supply raw materials.

Obi supposedly spent N4billion to facilitate the opening of the refinery. Lets hope he can account for what exactly he spent the money on.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by conyema12(m): 3:17am On Sep 02, 2012
Op I cant see where the Ex-Governors are trading words about the Oil discovery...Plz Try and fine tune the topic to reflect the content of the discussion next.

Meanwhile I am congratulating my fellow Anambrarians.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by conyema12(m): 3:25am On Sep 02, 2012
ndu_chucks: Why are the governors taking credit for the success of 100% privately owned corporation? The state has 0% investment in Orient Petroleum the sole owner of the refinery and oil block which is supposed to supply raw materials.

Obi supposedly spent N4billion to facilitate the opening of the refinery. Lets hope he can account for what exactly he spent the money on.

Onwu-chuks, why cant you acknowledge a wonderful development... Does it matter if it is privately owned. The fact that the State is a major stake holder speaks volume. Plz try and be positive..dont always look for points to blindly criticise. Atuoro omara omara atuororo ofeke ofenye isi na ohia.. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by conyema12(m): 3:25am On Sep 02, 2012
ndu_chucks: Why are the governors taking credit for the success of 100% privately owned corporation? The state has 0% investment in Orient Petroleum the sole owner of the refinery and oil block which is supposed to supply raw materials.

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by nduchucks: 3:35am On Sep 02, 2012
conyema12:

Onwu-chuks, why cant you acknowledge a wonderful development... Does it matter if it is privately owned. The fact that the State is a major stake holder speaks volume. Plz try and be positive..dont always look for points to blindly criticise. Atuoro omara omara atuororo ofeke ofenye isi na ohia.. A word is enough for the wise

Ignorance is not a virtue to be coveted and it behooves you and others to prevent your so-called leaders from continuing to rip you off while you cheer them along. You claim that the state is a major stake holder in the refinery but you are ignorant of the fact that both the refinery and the its associated oil blocks are wholly owned by Oriental Petroleum.

Anambra or any other state owns 0% shares of that company. The former governors are probably share holders and not the state. The state should benefit from employment and tax revenues - thats a good thing which should be welcome.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Obijulius: 3:57am On Sep 02, 2012
Wit all honesty I can say yorubas don't like to c good news comin from SE or SS.

This oil thing and diverting of port traffic to the south dey give dem sleepless nights. Especially since they av nothing 2 offer or to survive on when these run dry.

Chevron is planning to close the Lagos office & move to Delta state...now expect increased cases of cardiac arrest from our beggarly brothers.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Obijulius: 3:58am On Sep 02, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Ignorance is not a virtue to be coveted and it behooves you and others to prevent your so-called leaders from continuing to rip you off while you cheer them along. You claim that the state is a major stake holder in the refinery but you are ignorant of the fact that both the refinery and the its associated oil blocks are wholly owned by Oriental Petroleum.

Anambra or any other state owns 0% shares of that company. The former governors are probably share holders and not the state. The state should benefit from employment and tax revenues - thats a good thing which should be welcome.

Its an Igbo affair here, roast ur sorry ass?
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by strangest(m): 5:02am On Sep 02, 2012
How can one take credits for a race that you started but did not finish? Mbadinuju that couldnt even pay teachers. That slowpoke and clueless retard, he should be hiding in shame
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Dnaz(m): 5:04am On Sep 02, 2012
How does dis show that they r fighting for who shuld take credit. I think this was just posted by another bigot to incite igbo bashing. Seun and his mods sef, I m now beginning to see u guys as Tribal warlords
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Chanchit: 5:11am On Sep 02, 2012
ozo-dimgba:

Do u know why poeple call him Osama Bin Laden ehh? It is becoz he dont tolerate thank u.

If you guys knw u can't tolerate, then start by asking Seun for an Igbo section, jst like the Islamic people, and Seun should also make sure you guys stay in your ramshakle box section, by not commmenting on other tribes too, then we will see how interesting NL will become..

#shun tribal intolerace#
#let there be freedom of speech#
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Chanchit: 5:15am On Sep 02, 2012
Dnaz: How does dis show that they r fighting for who shuld take credit. I think this was just posted by another bigot to incite igbo bashing. Seun and his mods sef, I m now beginning to see u guys as Tribal warlords

It seems you know very little about journalism, if they say governor Obi went to church with the ex- governors, will you read it..? The caption has to be catchy...

I think Seun has adhere to all the rants you guys have been making, or have u seen anybody against this story..? No, u can't see ant, cos our posts has been hidden, and very soon we will leave for you, then when u guys finish praising every Igbo story, u will knw that when someone has no challenge, depression will come and challenge you...

#shun tribal intolerance#
# let there be freedom of speech#
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by malele(m): 5:15am On Sep 02, 2012
God bless ndigbo
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Rhino5dm: 5:22am On Sep 02, 2012
Very soon Lagos will what? what a gaot! can't wait when you crminal backstabbing parasites move out. Lagos was peaceful and well established before the first ibo bed bug arrives and so shall it be long after the last leech is chased out. Lagos is more than Ghana and many other African countries only a dimwits like you thinks some dirty spare parts dealers are capable of making any difference. check out Lagos of last 200 years, way before any parasitic south eastern clown arrives and compare it what we have today. nonsense!

Da infamous: I am proud of NdiIgbos am proud of Anambra. This has marked a new era in Nigeria. I bet you, this Orient refinery will be completed in record time and will be the only functioning refinery in Nigeria with 80% of the technology being Igbo’s. The inauguration of Onitsha port is another land mark. Igbos were denied this for about 30years since Shagari started it in 1983. Now no one can hold the hand of God. I’m sure very soon Lagos will be the ghost of its own as it will witness mass exodus from it to our blessed/promised land. Congrats the JEWS of Africa....
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Chanchit: 5:31am On Sep 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Very soon Lagos will what? what a gaot! can't wait when you crminal backstabbing parasites move out. Lagos was peaceful and well established before the first ibo bed bug arrives and so shall it be long after the last leech is chased out. Lagos is more than Ghana and many other African countries only a dimwits like you thinks some dirty spare parts dealers are capable of making any difference. check out Lagos of last 200 years, way before any parasitic south eastern clown arrives and compare it what we have today. nonsense!

Abeg no mind that dweed, he has two brains, but he lost one, so the other one is out looking for it..

# shun tribal intolerance#
# let there be freedom of speech#
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

bruz u dey vex o shocked shocked
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by heed101(m): 6:16am On Sep 02, 2012
Thank heaven. That is a good localization of industries. I hope d oyel company has in its budget CSR. Lol criminal social responsibility because I am seeing concentration of criminal activities in the state by onye ndigbo. Hahahahahaa. #just saying.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by bravehost4u(m): 6:20am On Sep 02, 2012
The topic said fights and the content is more of review of contribution towards the goal by the state leaders both past and present.
Some people do not know how to present a topic
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by mapet: 6:38am On Sep 02, 2012
You're right. For me the reporter just skwed the report to cause trouble. I think they all contributed to making this happen and they all deserved the kudos.

bashr8: who cares which of the governors that started it , the most important thing is that its complete after all its a private investment, congratulations to anambra once again , the punch should spend more time educating nigerians on how to invest more in their country rather than trying to stare up confusion, stupid journalism , nigeria have the laziest journalist in the world and the worst news papers.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
It has begun lipsrsealed

The Real Igbo vs Fake Igbo part II.

Thank the God of Oyel lipsrsealed
I see no sense in ur post. What has hoil got to do wth the real and fake igbo? Everybody in anambra is igbo
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Rhino5dm: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2012
As expected the demented hybrid goats are here spewing hogwash and balderdash. lemme deflate your tiny ego here. the oil and gas industry is owned by south west and there is nothing anyhody can do about it. for every five major players in oil and gas industry three must be from south west. Goto .Shell, Chevron, Total and Exxon Mobil and cross check the data base of both direct employees and contractors , we don't need to make loud empty noise like you fools.

On Lagos, Ojukwu was not able to do anything about it 40 years and so shall it be. Until your parasitic kinsmen stop transporting the carcass of ibos to south east, then we shall ask question .You cowards can't even open your shops and remained indoors during occupy Nigeria and you are here spweing nonsense. All we need to do is to close down Alaba international, Ladipo, Mile 12, Idumota. We all know why an average iboman hates Tinubu because he once closed down Ladipo and Ojukwu had to come down and begged. The funny thing is, there are more than a thousand awo and tinubus watching the limits of you squirrels while egocentric toads like you wallow in both arrogance and ignorance via the cyber world or do you think its all about writing nonsense on nairaland? fool.

secondly, just last year some ibo noise makers boosted about how they constitute more than 40% of kano population and how heavily armed and well prepared they are to defend their investment in sabon gari, but today we know better!. We saw in a sinlge swoop how 42 ibos were blown to dust on Christmas day without a single reprisals, we read how 10 ibo traders were reduced to sleeping carpet without any single revenge and the endless news of ibos replacing goat meat as chioce in making SUYA . Yet, dehydrated goats like you write nonsense. The funny thing is, you parasitic scums keep movng to violent prone core norhern states in droves to search for food, disregarding the threats while halfwits like you make retarrded comments. What ever makes you sleep well at night dim'!

Austine.E:

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Emyogalanya: 6:47am On Sep 02, 2012
Come o what is it about this word exploit and exploitation in this post pls if u wont explore the oil leave it alone and dont exploit the people and thier oil i dey vex o ogbaru di uso
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by conyema12(m): 6:51am On Sep 02, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I love objective discussions without insults... If you are ready for that , now tell me how the state is not a major stakeholder if it is to benefit from the tax employments, royalties, social responsibilities, possibly direct foreigh investment and others too numerous to mention. Must every indigene of Anambra be paid dividends every yr for you to knw they are not stakeholder...

Most times common sense is not common my Brother..You should join the leagues of ppl congratulating the state cos they are major STAKEHOLDER.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Ozonna(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2012
Austine.E:

This post is not necessary. Biko let's stop this E-tribal war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos / #UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.