Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... (12112 Views)

Does Lust Lead To Love? / Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? / Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
Loveaflame: Lust itself can never lead to love except their is a change in one's mindset about the object in question which now redifines one's feelings or convictions as per the object When this happens your feelings changes from the one of immoral to the one of true moral feelings of affection and passion for the object.This has now transcends your initial assumption as a result of certain qualities you have come to like and appreciate about the person.

Ehnn!! You say?!
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by slimyem: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
apocalypse:

It happens concurrently , her personality is what makes you fall in love with her , so as you get to know her you gradually fall in love with her ( but remember you were not initially attracted to her physically ).
Sadly most relationships don't follow the proper order and the first thing most people look out for is physical attraction before knowing the person's personality.
i'm banking on the first line bolded..
If concurrently means existing or happening at the same time..then my initial comment wasn't far from the truth.
Lust is one of the ingredients that makes love work..
apocalypse: And shouldn't you be in church ?
i didn't just feel like church today...cheesy
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by JoanJohnson(f): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
I don't tink lust can lead to love, wen u see a person, u get attracted to the person, nt necessarily d physical built, maybe the way he/she behaves and u gradually grow in love. Anything outside this dont last.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by linearity: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
Joan Johnson: I don't tink lust can lead to love, wen u see a person, u get attracted to the person, nt necessarily d physical built, maybe the way he/she behaves and u gradually grow in love. Anything outside this dont last.

So is that your definition of love?...'been attracted to someone's behavior'?...and what disqualifies someone that is attracted to physical built from been in love?...At least, one man's meat is another man's poison and there are different stroke for different folks.

A lot of the things we call love are not actually love. Love they say is in the eyes of the beholder and some are attracted to behavior and they fall in love, others are attracted to money, wealth, riches, beauty, family background, religious life, education, personality, social status, environment, presentation, physical built, height, weight, respect, good upbringing, humility, some physical features, mating, cars, jewelries, naughtiness, skin tone, etc...for some people it is a combination of these factors...but it is unfair to uplift one factors above the...since love is in the eyes of the beholder, what would make you to fall in love would be totally different from what will make the next person fall in love and it is unfair to use your yardstick to judge everyone.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Capaccini(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
chio chio: Wake up from day dreaming...only fccls fall in love, nothing like love exist, it's all lost...when will people get wise? @OP you are even a confu.sed person and a fo.l to think love exist No offence
why are you being rude young man?? dont you have a way of expressing ursef asides dat?? watch it homz..
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Capaccini(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
tuasefemi:

Simply, you were unable to differentiate btw d 2......u were never in love....pele!
is it everybody u fall i love with dat yu end up marrying?? i think you gat it all wrong
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
there is no such thing as love. it is all temptation and illusion. you like her today, you hate her tomorrow as you are bored of her. tongue

1 Like

Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Damilorlah(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
love become lust when purity is lost. So therefore, lust cannot lead to luv.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
fairly tales swithrt,can't u cum up wit real life exprience? doesnt exist??
[/quote]
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Chiemekaorizu(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
Dia was dis gal dat lived in our neighbourhood whom I hated so much.I used 2 beat her always . We fought almost evriday. She tored 1 f ma best cloths ,wen we were fighting 1 day. 2 cut de long story short. We fell deeply in love with each oda 1 day. Mehn it was an amazing experince 2 be inlove with her. So my inference is dat hatred,lust and fights can lead 2 love.

1 Like

Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Capaccini(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: Dia was dis gal dat lived in our neighbourhood whom I hated so much.I used 2 beat her always . We fought almost evriday. She tored 1 f ma best cloths ,wen we were fighting 1 day. 2 cut de long story short. We fell deeply in love with each oda 1 day. Mehn it was an amazing experince 2 be inlove with her. So my inference is dat hatred,lust and fights can lead 2 love.
lol...what a hillarious story of love>>>if una no marry ehhn!!
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by ajufinz(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
THIS IS INTERESTING...
lust and love have been so abused on this thread....
lust is nothing postive. A bodily desire e.g for sex,power,health etc
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by okohavera(f): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2012
Which should come first? Love or lust
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by spendogram: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2012
Lust is wanting to have it because the package is attractive. Love is wanting to have it after you have gone beyond the package and interacted with the content.

Anything that will bring you into interacting with the content can lead to love. Lust,hatred,friendship,etc can all lead to love but most of the time they don't because people back off once they start seeing that the content is not as attractive as the package.

The type of love that last and last and last is when you see that the content is much better than the package.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Capaccini(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
okohavera: Which should come first? Love or lust
emmmm>>>d answer to dat Question would be YES ma dear.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Loveaflame(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
My dear Makizee,what is complex about my answer if you don't have a complicated mindset about the issue.I have given you my answer and even tried what can lead to the conversion.LUST CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER LEAD TO LOVE EXCEPT THEIR IS A CHANGE IN PERCEPTION.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by miccodb(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
always does!!!
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Dahbutter(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
Yeah! If d Womanliness goood! aint cha never heard o' love at first 4uck? grin
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by albridge(m): 12:43am On Sep 04, 2012
i doubt it.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by ImperialMcHael(m): 5:24am On Sep 04, 2012
Lust will ALWAYS lead to love - at all times.
The very thing that attracts you to your partner is what we call lust.
You can't love someone without knowing whom they are (at least you think you do), and its something that will draw you to him/her.
Now, I call that selfish desire,
something must make you want to 'check-out' what's in the package - LUST.
Love even in forced marriages starts from Lust - if they eventually get there that is.
Simple!!!
Its a, b and c.

2 Likes

Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by DAVE5(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
Def it can
But wats so important abt dis love crap,u find a gurl u like, go for her, enjoy it while it lasts n forget it,
Phuck love, d only true love is d one u hav for ur mum, dad n siblings, any other thing is counterfeit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hypothesis Of Love / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.