Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... (12114 Views)

Does Lust Lead To Love? / Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? / Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by ikekings(m): 3:14am On Sep 02, 2012
YES it can dats how i fell in love with my recent gfs.... Lust to love.... While i fell in love wit some after fucking dem.....
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 02, 2012
Yes.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by greatgod2012(f): 3:36am On Sep 02, 2012
In most cases, lust happens to be d starting point for love, and eventually commitment,i.e there must be something so admiring about a person which has to be lusted after.

1 Like

Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Truckpusher(m): 4:31am On Sep 02, 2012
LUST CAN ONLY LEAD TO ONE SAD GIRL IN THE STREET AND ONE FULFILLED LOOSER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by rash47(m): 4:52am On Sep 02, 2012
The line between them is very thin,though lust is more of spiritual konji
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Mynd44: 5:24am On Sep 02, 2012
^^
that's a big misconception. The line between them is not thin, it is thick. There are two different thing but people can't differentiate them more often than not that's why they say the line between them is thin
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by MrAnony1(m): 5:42am On Sep 02, 2012
NO! LUST CANNOT LEAD TO LOVE!!!

There is a fundamental difference between love and lust. Lust treats the other person as an object from which pleasure can be derived. Love on the other hand recognizes that he/she is a person with hopes and dreams, emotions, a will etc. To truly love a person, you must stop lusting after him/her. You must stop seeing him/her as a pleasure object and start recognizing that he/she is a person.

4 Likes

Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by bola4dprec(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2012
Don't criticize what you can't understand. if God spared not His own Son, how much less will He spare you ? Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he
doesn't do what you do or think as you think or
as fast. There was a time when you didn't know
what you know today.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by wizard01(m): 6:27am On Sep 02, 2012
YES, lust can lead to love because in the initial stage all you see is not yet her character but her boobs, her dentation, her arse, her complexion... After the lust comes the Love.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Ayoobscom(m): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2012
@ OP can egg hatch into hen?

1 Like

Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Cuddlemii: 6:58am On Sep 02, 2012
Yes it can.

You have seduced/aroused him/her with the physical, let your brain/intelligence do the rest(convert it to love) wink

Your body has captivated the interest, now let your character, personality, care and affection keep him/her in order to lead to love
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 02, 2012
All men fall in love through lust.

1 Like

Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by SimplySEA(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2012
chiover: Stop living in d past love is nothing but a mere propoganda dat doe not exist. Lust is wat controls every reproductve relationship,
if luv is truly in past, then i guess d past is much more worth livin in than d present! Sorry if yr experience wit luv has sent it in d way of d dinasaurs...! Love exists.

1 Like

Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Mynd44: 7:00am On Sep 02, 2012
J12: All men fall in love through lust.
Big lie. Some men are attracted to a girl based on her ideas, believes and opinions. Because that is how you roll does not mean everyone has to follow that line
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by uboma(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2012
SimplySEA:
if luv is truly in past, then i guess d past is much more worth livin in than d present! Sorry if yr experience wit luv has sent it in d way of d dinasaurs...! Love exists.
i cant but agree with ur post. pls enlighten chiover more on the issue of love.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Cuddlemii: 7:10am On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Big lie. Some men are attracted to a girl based on her ideas, believes and opinions. Because that is how you roll does not mean everyone has to follow that line

Lol, how do u notice those ideas et all in a crowded/noisy environment?

What if the babe is just pretending to be your type of babe?
What if the ideas were actually sold to her by another person sitting beside her?
What if she asked around for what you liked to hear from women?
You are attracted by the aura or looks. It takes time to know the true behavior of anyone because people are good actors/actresses.

1 Like

Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by calabaman(m): 7:13am On Sep 02, 2012
what happens when lust fizzles out? The answer is heartbreak. Lust leads to heartbreak not love!*My two cents

2 Likes

Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by SimplySEA(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2012
wizard01: YES, lust can lead to love because in the initial stage all you see is not yet her character but her boobs, her dentation, her arse, her complexion... After the lust comes the Love.
u are confusing lust for infatuation here.....! There's an infatuation stage in luv. That period wen u lik wat u see. Wen her smiles take yr breath away, wen her eyes illuminate yr heart lik a torch, wen in her presence yr heart palpitate faster than normal...! Lust on d other hand is selfish. U see her and d next tin u imagin is her nice hips within yr palms...! Two diff phenomena!

1 Like

Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Mynd44: 7:18am On Sep 02, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lol, how do u notice those ideas et all in a crowded/noisy environment?

What if the babe is just pretending to be your type of babe?
What if the ideas were actually sold to her by another person sitting beside her?
What if she asked around for what you liked to hear from women?
You are attracted by the aura or looks. It takes time to know the true behavior of anyone because people are good actors/actresses.
before you say you are in love, don't you think a lot of conversations would have gone down? A lot of one on one meetings where you would have gotten a chance to meet and see that person. I am not limiting falling in love to ideas but its just an example.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by SimplySEA(m): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2012
Cuddlemii: Yes it can.

You have seduced/aroused him/her with the physical, let your brain/intelligence do the rest(convert it to love) wink

Your body has captivated the interest, now let your character, personality, care and affection keep him/her in order to lead to love

my dear, d tone of yr post sound very rough and tough...! Hope say dat no be yr style...?
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Cuddlemii: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2012
SimplySEA:
my dear, d tone of yr post sound very rough and tough...! Hope say dat no be yr style...?

rough and tough? hmm that is a new one!

the topic is not a proven fact but a simple question, so chill

the op just wants to know if its possible or not.

its not like it generally works like that for everyone but it does/can happen.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by cindyrella(f): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2012
Yes it can.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by codernoni: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2012
It does I believe so.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by nedra: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2012
I can't marry someone I am not physically and inwardly attracted to. I need to like wot I see and wots inside aswel. So a bit of lust is highly required for me to properly love d person...
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by stillme(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2012
Lust cant lead to love. It fades away before it reaches the level of love.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2012
love=lust
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2012
Soo_cool: And ur point is??

those things u call love happen only in movies and cartoons
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2012
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by lawizle(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2012
chiover: Stop living in d past love is nothing but a mere propoganda dat doe not exist. Lust is wat controls every reproductve relationship,

Guy ó gò.
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by seedorfabbey: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2012
shocked[color=#006600][/color]
Yes,sometimes it does just depend on individual admire
Re: Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... by lawizle(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2012
Blue moon: of course it does...what makes a guy approach a girl in the first place her beauty (which is lust in a way)? Then he gets to know her personality then love can grow from the lust he had.

One of d most sensible statements I've heard so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betrayal Of A Friend. / My Girlfriend's Vagina Has Been Sending A Sensation Of Electric Shock / Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.