Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / W (1096 Views)

5 Seduct!ve Words To Make A Woman W*t In 2mins, Still Unbelievable / Fat Guys Seeking Slim/sexy Girls | Fat Ladies Seeking Guys W/16 Pacs - Discuss / Typical Conversation B/w A Naija Man And Im Naija Wife & Also------ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

W by double08(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
W
Re: W by Mynd44: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
Exams need to be arranged before people are allowed to have accounts on NL.
What kinda silly question is this?
Re: W by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 02, 2012
lol
Re: W by Sijo01(f): 3:33am On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Exams need to be arranged before people are allowed to have accounts on NL.

while reading the dragon he typed up there, i was preparing to unlash my anger, but your reply calmed me down.
Re: W by Mynd44: 5:38am On Sep 02, 2012
Its not too late you know
Re: W by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2012
sadl,y some men are still clueless about women .....and therefore dont know when women require that their men show some CARE, some WARMTH, or simply that they come over and spend time with them (and possibly pay the doc bill)......but when we men are sick and we tell our women, we want to be TAKEN CARE OF, lol!
Re: W by Mynd44: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2012
^^
they never get it dude
Re: W by double08(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44 between you and BrownJay who do you think is more matured?

I just asked a question and if you were reasonable enough you will give a constructive criticism and not just blab,common this is a forum and not a fightclub.
MRbrownJAY: sadl,y some men are still clueless about women .....and therefore dont know when women require that their men show some CARE, some WARMTH, or simply that they come over and spend time with them (and possibly pay the doc bill)......but when we men are sick and we tell our women, we want to be TAKEN CARE OF, lol!

Am talking about a long distant relationship where you can't do anything but tell her sweet things and sorry and get some drugs and then she flairs up
Re: W by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
It means u shuld.show concern, ho else do u xpect her 2 cal wen she is sick
Re: W by Flashaldrin(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
double08: What are you supposed to do when you girlfriend calls you and tell you she is not feeling fine. I don't get are you a doctor or pharmacist?? Or the call will make her feel better,don't understand
women need affection. Thaxall.
But seriously dude, how old are you?
Re: W by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
double08: Am talking about a long distant relationship where you can't do anything but tell her sweet things and sorry and get some drugs and then she flairs up

how were we suppose to know that it was long distance, if you didnt write it?!

anyway, the reply i gave you is the same whether long distance or not......she wants you to show you care, to show your warmth, and be there for her (whether physically or not).
Re: W by Mynd44: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
I still think the OP is a child. If you don't know what it is to be in a relationship, stay outta it.
Did you mention that it was a long distance relationship? And still, its the same thing care and affection.
These kids sef
Re: W by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Exams need to be arranged before people are allowed to have accounts on NL.

You saved the op from a serious whipping cheesy
Re: W by Mynd44: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
pDude:

You saved the op from a serious whipping cheesy
By all means please give the OP what is due
Re: W by double08(m): 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44: I still think the OP is a child. If you don't know what it is to be in a relationship, stay outta it.
Did you mention that it was a long distance relationship? And still, its the same thing care and affection.
These kids sef

Funny you said something about "child",the thing is some kids are more matured than adults. You should think about that for a second

asdf:jkl ha ha :
It means u shuld.show concern, ho else do u xpect her 2 cal wen she is sick

Yeah,I know.thanks

Seems 95% of the peeps on NL just comment in order to insult.
Re: W by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 03, 2012
Lol.

Op forced to abandon ship after the insults.
grin
Re: W by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Lol.

Op forced to abandon ship after the insults.
grin

I tell ya grin

1 Like

Re: W by double08(m): 1:08am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

I tell ya grin

Dem too like insult for NL jooor. Especially dis romance section.

(1) (Reply)

A Small Guide On How To Attract Women / Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. / Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.