Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. (1095 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. by OceaneKhadija80: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Is it possible to steal a man? Can a woman impose herself on a happily married couple and steal a man weather this man is married or not? I have heard this crop up time and time again that foreign women are to blame for the demise of many otherwise happy unions. These foreign.women use their charms and unknown magic portions to lure the quite innocent men and trap them with their foreign charms. I have to ask the men here is a man stolen or does he leave. And to the women why is I'd difficult to accept that sometimes the fault lies with us we drive our men away. I suppose the pill is bitter to swallow if the women happens to be foreign. Men do not get stolen they are not agbalumo that you just pluck and walk away with without any resistance . It's something I over hear quite a lot so and so husband was stolen by that foreign woman really?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. by Iaz93: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
There is something the Nigerian girls don't have the foreigners have. That is why some prefer them to Nigerian females.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. by OceaneKhadija80: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Which is?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Most Nigerian girls over demand.
But you'll get elaborate answers when you ask a Nigerian dating a non-Nigerian woman.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. by OceaneKhadija80: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
Not really I know quite a fair few guys who swear on pain of death that they are glad they left their Nigerian wife/ girlfriend now I have noticed a very obvious pattern developing that the Naija woman always blames the foreign girl or woman what about looking a little closer to home?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. by MrsChima(f): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
You can't take a man that does not want to be taken unless by death.

For the most parts, foreign women do not go after African/Nigerian men because of the stereotypes propelled by media or social mouths. Some of them would remove generalizations by getting to knowthe said man whether he is authentic with his motives or not.

Some of them fall prey to African/Nigerian men that are scammers and looking for quick bucks.

Some of them fall for decent African/Nigerian men that are genuinely in love with said foreign women.

I place blame on the African/Nigerian women who are married to these men that are with foreign women. Regardless of dire circumstances, a woman of true integrity will not participate nor condone such ill behaviors that undermine the fruition of their marriage.

I have read threads by African/Nigerian women who expressed delight and satisfaction of foreign women being used for papers and prosperity. I have stated that how can you knowingly welcome a cheating husbanf home that can potentially contaminate you with deadly diseases?

How can you as your children's first teach without shame teach your children about self respect and integrity knowing you are not practicing what you are preaching?

Of course, I was given bullshit answers which I wasn't surprised coming from Nairaland.

In conclusion, a man that respect his life and family will not do anything to taint his family even if he was starving. If he is single...he has every right to be with whomever or whatever his heart desire.

How would you feel if a White woman complain about non-White women taking their men away? It is foolish either way.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. by OceaneKhadija80: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
I hear what you are saying and agree to some elements but not all. My question lies with how our women refuse to acknowledge fault in a marriage or relationship when things go wrong every nation has good people and bad people but women I think we are our own worst enemies most times.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. by MrsChima(f): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
I am not surprised chatters will disagree that trifling people should be held accountable for their actions.

I taya!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. by doris4u(f): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wen a Nigerian guy dat doesnt av a job sees a white lady dats interestd in him wil surely fall prey 2 her as long as he gets her money nd also mainly 4 papers.i blame a guy leavn his girl because of things like dis just 2 become rich because money can never buy love,even if d love is there 4rm d onset it wil neva last.After marryn this white girls dey are neva happy 4rm within nd they put themselves in trouble because they do nt av a say where dat lady is.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. by pri3stess(f): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Until you provide me with statistical evidence that Nigerian women blame foreign women for taking their men away from them, I'll just assume that you are looking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 26, 2013
This smells like another dig at Nigerian women.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Blame Foreign Women For " Stealing" Their Men. by Monicasque(f): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
You can't take a man that does not want to be taken unless by death.

For the most parts, foreign women do not go after African/Nigerian men because of the stereotypes propelled by media or social mouths. Some of them would remove generalizations by getting to knowthe said man whether he is authentic with his motives or not.

Some of them fall prey to African/Nigerian men that are scammers and looking for quick bucks.

Some of them fall for decent African/Nigerian men that are genuinely in love with said foreign women.

I place blame on the African/Nigerian women who are married to these men that are with foreign women. Regardless of dire circumstances, a woman of true integrity will not participate nor condone such ill behaviors that undermine the fruition of their marriage.

I have read threads by African/Nigerian women who expressed delight and satisfaction of foreign women being used for papers and prosperity. I have stated that how can you knowingly welcome a cheating husbanf home that can potentially contaminate you with deadly diseases?

How can you as your children's first teach without shame teach your children about self respect and integrity knowing you are not practicing what you are preaching?

Of course, I was given bullshit answers which I wasn't surprised coming from Nairaland.

In conclusion, a man that respect his life and family will not do anything to taint his family even if he was starving. If he is single...he has every right to be with whomever or whatever his heart desire.

How would you feel if a White woman complain about non-White women taking their men away? It is foolish either way.

i like what u r saying. Most of the time i have just noticed that its not as if the naija guy will really love that foreign woman as most of the time our men are oppotunists and they would not think twice about getting something from that foreign woman. whether its money or papers whatever. And most of the time its because maybe he left his naija woman back at home but the moment she comes to where he is she is first priority and that forein woman has to share or accept her loss. Brothers am i correct ? please tell us as u r the men and i think u would better be suited to respond to this wonderful thread

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know / Is It A Sin If I Kiss My Wife Inside The Church? / Should Spouses Have Access To Each Other's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.