Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? (3019 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
Girlssssss!abeg oooo!!!Wetin short guys don do una to dey suffer rejection when e reach love and relationship matter?Even short and dwarf girls dey reject short guys too.....Wetin happen?Girlllsss!!!!!!make una talk oooohh!!
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Feedmemore(f): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
Adultnextdoor: Girlssssss!abeg oooo!!!Wetin short guys don do una to dey suffer rejection when e reach love and relationship matter?Even short and dwarf girls dey reject short guys too.....Wetin happen?Girlllsss!!!!!!make una talk oooohh!!

Is there anything like "short guy"? If you have said "short pocket" i would have understood.

Btw op, are you short? tongue

5 Likes

Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Mubarack44(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
Abeg help me ask them.
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by pasqal09: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
Cos being short isn't sexy
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by barackodam: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
When kissing what wud happen??.??
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Feed me more:

Is there anything like "short guy"? If you have said "short pocket" i would have understood.

Btw op, are you short? tongue
yeeesss i soooo am!sorry oh!what is short pocket?
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Purpular(f): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
Short pocket simply means less money. But op thats not always true.
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by chipatra: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
haba u dey ask? u sef think am naw
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Houseofglam7(f): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Short guys cn be sexy too na.
But,ugly short guys are nothing short of a nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
We refuse to be limited when it comes to our heels.
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by ideology(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Houseofglam7: Short guys cn be sexy too na.
But,ugly short guys are nothing short of a nightmare.
Hello

1 Like

Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Why won't the short guys date short girls?
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by DocAdray(f): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
LOL,
OP, you already know the answer nah.

Its a pity, though its no fault of theirs...
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
ideology:
Hello

Hello handsome.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by ideology(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Houseofglam7:

Hello handsome.

cheesy, how are u doing? Have been longing to hear from u.
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Funpeter: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
Adultnextdoor: Girlssssss!abeg oooo!!!Wetin short guys don do una to dey suffer rejection when e reach love and relationship matter?Even short and dwarf girls dey reject short guys too.....Wetin happen?Girlllsss!!!!!!make una talk oooohh!!
i don't remember messi being short neither is obafrmi Martin being short.... So if you no what you carry even gal wey tall pass the tallest building go fall you.
Also not all gal like tall guy.

1 Like

Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by mencade5(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
That is how ladies lose the right man by selecting even when they themselves are worse.

*spits on all ladies that uses criteria to select men for relationship or marriage*

#by the way, i am very tall

1 Like

Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Feyikaey(f): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Eeyaaaaaaah
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by makaveli1(m): 12:43am On Jun 29, 2014
OP you've got no game and Yu probably ain't the good looking type. Am 5'7 and cute to a fault. Not all girls dig tall dudes. Go get your game up and stop bitching abt height. Am a boss on ma own level when it comes to women affairs no lies. Mental ability is a plus and most girls will tick that in place of height.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2014
ideology:

cheesy, how are u doing? Have been longing to hear from u.

So sorry dearie,i've nt bn able to access my mail in days.
Will write u soon.

1 Like

Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by ideology(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
Houseofglam7:

So sorry dearie,i've nt bn able to access my mail in days.
Will write u soon.
cool, maybe we'll need another means to communicate, what do u think!!
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by holusormi(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
makaveli1: OP you've got no game and Yu probably ain't the good looking type. Am 5'7 and cute to a fault. Not all girls dig tall dudes. Go get your game up and stop bitching abt height. Am a boss on ma own level when it comes to women affairs no lies. Mental ability is a plus and most girls will tick that in place of height.

Bro, spare us your tales of woe and upload a pincshure of yourself being 'cute to a fault',and intelligent or plsss..**talk to the hand**

1 Like

Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by makaveli1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
holusormi:

Bro, spare us your tales of woe and upload a pincshure of yourself being 'cute to a fault',and intelligent or plsss..**talk to the hand**
i have no business with gays like you hence the talk to the hand
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Nche95(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
how come my cousin has girlfriendS while i dont have. he dumps girls like dustbin. while i'm still struggling to get one. remember, he is short oh!
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Adultnextdoor(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
pasqal09: Cos being short isn't sexy
.....outrageous excuse!
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Adultnextdoor(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
[quote author=makaveli1]OP you've got no game and Yu probably ain't the good looking type. Am 5'7 and cute to a fault. Not all girls dig tall dudes. Go get your game up and stop bitching abt height. Am a boss on ma own level when it comes to women affairs no lies. Mental ability is a plus and most girls will tick that in place of height.....it very rare to see such girls especially here in Nigeria.
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Adultnextdoor(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
mencade5: That is how ladies lose the right man by selecting even when they themselves are worse.

*spits on all ladies that uses criteria to select men for relationship or marriage*

#by the way, i am very tall
......very true!

1 Like

Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Adultnextdoor(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
azah88: We refuse to be limited when it comes to our heels.
......but you choose when it discovering the right partner,irrespective of the height difference.Poor mentality!
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Adultnextdoor(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
zeemoore: Why won't the short guys date short girls?
......you don't dictate for love,it dictates for you....bless!
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Adultnextdoor: ......but you choose when it discovering the right partner,irrespective of the height difference.Poor mentality!

sweety regardless I hv no business with midgets am tall so its either I look up to my man or we look at each other..

1 Like

Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by xtervaganza(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
holusormi:

are u sadist?

Na wa ooo
Re: Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? by xtervaganza(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
azah88:

sweety regardless I hv no business with midgets am tall so its either I look up to my man or we look at each other..
makes sense in a way

(1) (2) (Reply)

"There's Not A Faithful Man" / The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ / When She Jokes About You Vs When You Joke About Her..photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.