Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence (5782 Views)

Poll: How different are African elections from those of other continents

same: 9% (2 votes)
slightly defective: 9% (2 votes)
very different: 22% (5 votes)
atrocious: 18% (4 votes)
no elections in Africa: 40% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerian Pastor Sucks Breasts Of Kenyan Women For Deliverance / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by seguno2: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2008
@Mutegi,

I hope you are now busy working towards peace based on justice in your country before it becomes a wasted land due to all these ethnic tension of inequalities.
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by Reverend(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2008
Yet another African state doomed to end up like Zimbabwe and the long list of others embarassed embarassed
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by Mutegi: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Mutegi,

I hope you are now busy working towards peace based on justice in your country before it becomes a wasted land due to all these ethnic tension of inequalities.

Kenya is only a country of interest because i have lived there so stop with the mere speculation it is just ridiculous. Your appetite for violence is appalling. Justice for who? victims, displaced, elections fraud. Violence has taken a path of its own; it is not about elections. i can't emphasize enough Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. I don't have to agree with you on your hard line position and support without facts but instead of arguing or debating lets agree to disagree. this is consequence of the gullibility,that even the most widely available evidence, the most glaring contradictions and the grandest lies are overlooked, even ignored by what should properly be enlightened people.A lot of people will write about the violence in Kenya but time will show the violence clearly was not about a rigged election. No, it was about sour grapes, tribalism, hate campaign, lies, propaganda and a pre-disposition to bullying, blackmail and battery.That spiraled out of countrol destroying what was once a stable country. Even after this long; nobody has clear evidence if the election was rigged and the margin. The numbers were never re-tallied, no investigations carried out to show who was at fault. My last comment in this section,
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by bibiking1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2008
romeo:

I don't think any right thinking man will justify the barbaric actions taking place in Kenya because of a rigged election? it is no more about the election but about tribal pride and grudges that has been brewing for years, after the death of many people one would've expected the whole thing to calm down but it has turned into a " you killed my brother and i will revenge Chinese kung fu film stuff".

To me there is no saint on both sides but the ODM is systematically looking for civil war

i hope you can see the effect of so many years of rigged elections
now rigging is just one of those things to you!

its Kibaki who wants a civil war and not the ODM please dont go miseducating yourself mister!
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by tomax: 7:01am On Feb 01, 2008
I am a Kenyan, In Kenya as at the time of this posting. I have had the opportunity to read through the posts and I quite agree with your comments about my motherlands's current situation.
We are in the heat of it, I salute with honour the brethen who have fallen and have been brutally felled by a handful of people who are holding Kenya to ransom. I am ashamed that they have a rightful piece to the Kenyan soil. However that is where we are, with conscious improvised people who do not see anything wrong with stealing from its citizen. Lets face it, the election were flawed, the supposed president sworn in like a thief in the night, with only the devils as witnesses, and now they are turning against us, shooting MPs(two are down now) and giving flimsy excuses for that, including computer generated movies in the case of a live broadcast of a policeman shooting to death an unarmed protester. Now they are saying yeah we gone talk to Mobile phone provider to see who is sending what to who the next thing we will be in Cuba, having all our internet stuff checked out. But am sure glad this is Kenya, and this is 2008, for the sake of a son and a daughter I hope to become a mother too, am not scared to say, somebody is responsible for getting us into this mess, if we let them get away with it, we might as well say goodbye to the milestones we have covered as a country, economically, politically and socially.
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by bibiking1(m): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2008
tomax:

I am a Kenyan, In Kenya as at the time of this posting. I have had the opportunity to read through the posts and I quite agree with your comments about my motherlands's current situation.
We are in the heat of it, I salute with honour the brethen who have fallen and have been brutally felled by a handful of people who are holding Kenya to ransom. I am ashamed that they have a rightful piece to the Kenyan soil. However that is where we are, with conscious improvised people who do not see anything wrong with stealing from its citizen. Lets face it, the election were flawed, the supposed president sworn in like a thief in the night, with only the devils as witnesses, and now they are turning against us, shooting MPs(two are down now) and giving flimsy excuses for that, including computer generated movies in the case of a live broadcast of a policeman shooting to death an unarmed protester. Now they are saying yeah we gone talk to Mobile phone provider to see who is sending what to who the next thing we will be in Cuba, having all our internet stuff checked out. But am sure glad this is Kenya, and this is 2008, for the sake of a son and a daughter I hope to become a mother too, am not scared to say, somebody is responsible for getting us into this mess, if we let them get away with it, we might as well say goodbye to the milestones we have covered as a country, economically, politically and socially.

@ALL
this is a Kenyan expressing the truth, i hope we can all see the light now
i heard an MP was shot by a police man for a strange reason of sleeping with the cops girlfriend?
how absurd
i guess u still think its Odinga doing that MUTEGI right?
well Freedom will come but at a price

KENYA will be free
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by tomax: 8:33am On Feb 01, 2008
I hate taking sides to our current political divide however, the bottom line is somehow somewhat, the number for the ODM in parliament has changed from a majority 104 to 101 through loss of three MPs, one elected as speaker, the other two shot. Leave the mediocre reasons given for their murders aside, we can spend the whole day on that, the fact is the other party claiming victory to the 2007 election now has a majority 103 MPs in coalition with the other Small Parties.

Those are facts, I place no sentiments on this post, I am not mourning nor rejoicing, and this are facts, nobody wants to oppose. Kenya has a situation that requires Nationalists, we are yet to come across that breed.
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by romeo(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2008
bibiking1:

i hope you can see the effect of so many years of rigged elections
now rigging is just one of those things to you!

its Kibaki who wants a civil war and not the ODM please don't go miseducating yourself mister!

You're seriously the one that needs to get educated on this issue

tomax:

I hate taking sides to our current political divide however, the bottom line is somehow somewhat, the number for the ODM in parliament has changed from a majority 104 to 101 through loss of three MPs, one elected as speaker, the other two shot. Leave the mediocre reasons given for their murders aside, we can spend the whole day on that, the fact is the other party claiming victory to the 2007 election now has a majority 103 MPs in coalition with the other Small Parties.

Those are facts, I place no sentiments on this post, I am not mourning nor rejoicing, and this are facts, nobody wants to oppose. Kenya has a situation that requires Nationalists, we are yet to come across that breed.

You have already taken sides with ODM!! you are more worried about MP majority in the house than putting an end to this crisis angry
I know quite frankly that you are not Kikuyu but Kalenjin or Luo by your utterances, you can not deceive me with your over patriotic rants of wishing Kenya good, when for real you want to see them Kikuyus pushed out of the Rift Valley (i stand to be corrected)

Those two MPs are no better than the dead thousand people or the displaced thousands without food and adequate roof. What your country needs today as i am writing this texts is UNITY and not politics, Your people should come together and make Kenya great once more and talk politics tomorrow.

The problem with your people is that they like hiding facts and they will never agree that there is tribalism in Kenya prior to this electoral violence, I have a good number of them in my life here and i am even sharing house with one now. They will always talk about how bad tribalism is in Nigeria but not in their own country and i was amazed to see them dying like this because of tribalism.

The day Kibaki was declared winner and subsequently sworn in under 1 hour, i told my friend that Kenya will be in a big trouble and he thought i was just siding the ODM. Today we are all watching with horror as things are unfolding, tell me you are mobilising for peace and not for war. Africa needs peace in Kenya
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by bibiking1(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2008
You have already taken sides with ODM!! you are more worried about MP majority in the house than putting an end to this crisis
I know quite frankly that you are not Kikuyu but Kalenjin or Luo by your utterances, you can not deceive me with your over patriotic rants of wishing Kenya good, when for real you want to see them Kikuyus pushed out of the Rift Valley (i stand to be corrected)
well you are corrected then!

Those two MPs are no better than the dead thousand people or the displaced thousands without food and adequate roof. What your country needs today as i am writing this texts is UNITY and not politics, Your people should come together and make Kenya great once more and talk politics tomorrow.
where is a country first of all without politics?

The problem with your people is that they like hiding facts and they will never agree that there is tribalism in Kenya prior to this electoral violence, I have a good number of them in my life here and i am even sharing house with one now. They will always talk about how bad tribalism is in Nigeria but not in their own country and i was amazed to see them dying like this because of tribalism.
very true! but it changes nothing about this struggle for freedom by the Kenyan people! the tribalistic tone being accorded to it now is a charade
The day Kibaki was declared winner and subsequently sworn in under 1 hour, i told my friend that Kenya will be in a big trouble and he thought i was just siding the ODM. Today we are all watching with horror as things are unfolding, tell me you are mobilising for peace and not for war. Africa needs peace in Kenya
Africa needs true democracy
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2008
as nigerians we should not have the moral right to condemn the kenyan ectoral system, cos we had it worse
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by bibiking1(m): 5:59am On Feb 02, 2008
olrotimi:

as nigerians we should not have the moral right to condemn the kenyan ectoral system, because we had it worse

so if we see Evil afar, because we have been flogged and whipped here, we should praise it?
We are praising the courage of the Kenyans who stood up for justice and equity
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by Horus(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2008
Now Raila wants FBI to probe MPs deaths

2/2/2008 

ODM wants the US-based Federal Bureau of Investigation to probe the deaths of two MPs killed this week.  Embakasi MP Melitus Mugabe Were and Ainamoi’s David Kimutai Too were shot dead in a span of 36 hours.  Opposition leader Raila Odinga said the party had no confidence with Kenyan security forces, terming them partisan.  Speaking at Lee Funeral Home after viewing the body of Mr Too and later at Serena Hotel after meeting UN chief Ban Ki-moon, Mr Odinga took issue with police description of Mr Too’s death even before conducting investigations.

Hit squad

“Police are part of the problem and that is why they came up with a theory (over death of Mr Too). Police are compromised. We want proper investigations,” Mr Odinga said. He said Mr Too’s relatives had given a proper account of how he died but police ignored.  Mr Odinga said other MPs and people in the civil society such as chairman of Kenya National Commission on Human Rights Mr Maina Kiai are being targeted. A journalist Mr Paul Ilado has fled the country after being threatened by a hit squad.

Conclude a matter

The opposition leader said the US Government has offered to bring the FBI to assist in conducting independent investigations on the circumstances surrounding the killing of Mr Were but there was no response from the State.  US ambassador Michael Ranneberger in a letter to the Commissioner of Police dated January 28 pledged his government’s willingness to send investigators to the country to probe Mr Were’s death. The letter was copied to Mr Odinga, who said he supported independent investigations. He dismissed the police theory behind Mr Too’s shooting by a traffic policeman.  “Crime of passion does not exist in our statutes and it was concocted to cover up an assassination of the MP because within one hour, Maj Gen Hussein Ali had made up his mind before investigations are conducted,” he said.

He was accompanied by Mvita MP Najib Balala, Belgut MP Charles Keter and ODM politician Omar Habib Kongo. They sent messages of condolence to the family of Mr Too, his friends and Ainamoi constituents. At the same time, Speaker of the National Assembly Kenneth Marende is now demanding that the Government provides all MPs with security immediately. Mr Marende said parliamentarians seem to be targeted following the shooting of two MPs elected on an ODM ticket within a span of 36 hours. He said that it was the government’s responsibility to provide security to its citizens, MPs included. He said the two MPs did not have any security at the time they were killed. Mr Marende said that the tenth Parliament MP could not be asked to return to their respective constituencies to preach peace when they are not assured of their own security.

Took issue

The Speaker also took issue with Government spokesman Dr Alfred Mutua’s remarks that all MPs had been provided with security.  “Most of these MPs here can individually confirm that they have not received state security. I don’t know what Dr Mutua means by his remarks,” Mr Marende told the media. Separately, Kirinyaga Central MP John Ngata told ODM to stop linking the deaths of the two MPs to politics. He said only police investigations could reveal the circumstances under which his colleagues died. 

Reported by Kenneth Ogosia, Lucas Barasa, Samwel Kumba and George Munene

Source: http://www.nationmedia.com/dailynation/nmgcontententry.asp?category_id=2&newsid=115925
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by romeo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2008
bibiking1:

well you are corrected then!

where is a country first of all without politics?

very true! but it changes nothing about this struggle for freedom by the Kenyan people! the tribalistic tone being accorded to it now is a charade

Africa needs true democracy

Excuse me Mr. Bibi!! the questions and write up above was meant for the Kenyan lady and not you!! thanks
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2008
@bibiking1

can u expressively prove that RALIA won the elections?

could u sacrifice ur family members and watch them die all for democracy and call it the price u have to pay

if u really dont know what to say stop acting patriotic for the opposition

the killings in Kenya were not about the elections they have been pre-planed b4 the elections

according to u and ur kenya would be free- that would happen after all the KIKUYis' are dead?

u r really confused in ur support for democrazy cos u dont value human lives

if all kenyans are dead where is the need for the politics u claim
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by bibiking1(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2008
can u expressively prove that RALIA won the elections?
i am sure if you had followed this thread properly you would not be asking this question
could u sacrifice your family members and watch them die all for democracy and call it the price u have to pay
from this question it shows that you can't.,,,,,,,,for the collective good of mankind and humanity sacrifices HAVE to be made
if u really don't know what to say stop acting patriotic for the opposition
does it look like i am acting patriotic?
the killings in Kenya were not about the elections they have been pre-planed before the elections
well then why did the fightings not start during the campaign or pre-election period?

according to u and your kenya would be free- that would happen after all the KIKUYis' are dead?
please be objective and stop this ranting of the ignorant soul,,,,,,,if you read my posts well i never said so!

you're really confused in your support for democrazy because u don't value human lives
Human life is only made WORTHY in a free society

if all kenyans are dead where is the need for the politics u claim
u mean democracy?
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by romeo(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2008
Are you a Kenyan Bibiking1??
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2008
bibiking1:

i!Human life is only made WORTHY in a free society

in ur utopian mind wat is a free society?
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by bibiking1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2008
romeo:

Are you a Kenyan Bibiking1??

NO!
kaecy5:

in your utopian mind what is a free society?

Definitely not Kenya or Nigeria
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by romeo(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2008
bibiking1:

NO!

I knew you were not and i wanted to point that out to you
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by bibiking1(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2008
romeo:

I knew you were not and i wanted to point that out to you

what difference does it make?
Does evil become good because it is in another country?
Please i really don't know where u driving towards
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by romeo(m): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2008
bibiking1:

what difference does it make?
Does evil become good because it is in another country?
Please i really don't know where u driving towards

That none of your family member died there or will ever die there because of this violence

What is actually evil is supporting the violence

that's where i am driving towards
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by bibiking1(m): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2008
They could very well have been and my opinion will still remain desame
so lets end this part of the gist!
and besides both sides of the divide have sat on the table

The truth is we should always stand for fairness and equity, even if you put yourself at risk!

you all didnt when your country was being raped, people like us did but we were too few to make any
change.

the majority of you all simply just laid back and took evil in with a smile
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by romeo(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2008
No dear! ODM has called for international peace keepers to come to Kenya
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by bibiking1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2008
yeah right!
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by tomax: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2008
You have already taken sides with ODM!! you are more worried about MP majority in the house than putting an end to this crisis

Thought I should take my time before I am swallowed into petty arguments, and mere ignorance and denial of the truth by any forum member present. However we can all agree that two wrongs dont make a right. If you are sure you can go to your grave with a clear conscious that, indeed rigging was never done by the previous government, and they never won that election, then rest in peace and I rest my case!

Did they win, mmmmh what in anyone's name would all the world be whining about, surely for all the brethen in other african countries, in Africa or the West, white or black , I stand accused you either belong to the Kalenjin or the Luo, Are Kikuyus been pushed out of Riftvalley, , well for the record this country is not about the luos, kalenjins, or kikuyus, the last i read history books we had 42 languages, take a review, this country is larger than tribes, we are in a mess here, I couldnt reply to this post because I had to fly in to a region in turmoil, and the verdict is we are in a mess! Period. Lets start from there,
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by pcicero(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2008
tomax:

Thought I should take my time before I am swallowed into petty arguments, and mere ignorance and denial of the truth by any forum member present. However we can all agree that two wrongs don't make a right. If you are sure you can go to your grave with a clear conscious that, indeed rigging was never done by the previous government, and they never won that election, then rest in peace and I rest my case!

After all said and done. It's pretty obvious that most forum members are readily swayed by ethnic jingoism and not the real issue at stake.
who is interested in Kikuyu or the Luo tribe? As fellow Africans and humanists, and the future which i believe we belong to.
Kibaki, like other african leaders has organised an election that would perpetuate him into office. Rigging and manipulations cannot be ruled out of the said election. Both parties could have as well been involved in the ugly trend.

However, pls consider these:
prior to election-Opinion poll gave Raila edge over Kibaki ( i stand to be corrected).

Raila's ethnic group is in majority and if votings were held along ethnic line, he would have won- ( an assumption).

In the first round of vote counts, Raila was leading in a major landslide, then in a magic that only PDP could have replicated, Kibaki was returned.
Then,
why the hurry to swear him in less than a day after the conclusion of elections results- thus not giving any chance for the opposition to contend with the outcome. Even Yar Adua had three or four weeks before he was sworn in, forget the fact that they are still in court.

However, the violence is maddening and enough of the madness. the politicians are just reaping in on our collective ignorance and also being helped by the prevalent poverty in the continent.
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by bibiking1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2008
pcicero:

After all said and done. It's pretty obvious that most forum members are readily swayed by ethnic jingoism and not the real issue at stake.
who is interested in Kikuyu or the Luo tribe? As fellow Africans and humanists, and the future which i believe we belong to.
Kibaki, like other african leaders has organised an election that would perpetuate him into office. Rigging and manipulations cannot be ruled out of the said election. Both parties could have as well been involved in the ugly trend.

However, please consider these:
prior to election-Opinion poll gave Raila edge over Kibaki ( i stand to be corrected).

Raila's ethnic group is in majority and if votings were held along ethnic line, he would have won- ( an assumption).

In the first round of vote counts, Raila was leading in a major landslide, then in a magic that only PDP could have replicated, Kibaki was returned.
Then,
why the hurry to swear him in less than a day after the conclusion of elections results- thus not giving any chance for the opposition to contend with the outcome. Even Yar Adua had three or four weeks before he was sworn in, forget the fact that they are still in court.

However, the violence is maddening and enough of the madness. the politicians are just reaping in on our collective ignorance and also being helped by the prevalent poverty in the continent.

Very well said my brother!
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by Horus(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2008
Kenya police to charge officer with murder

February 07, 2008

Kenyan police said today they will charge one of their officers with murder after he was filmed shooting dead two protesters last month in what rights groups and the opposition slammed as an extrajudicial killing.Following an independent inquiry,Constable Edward Kirui will be charged with murder for the January 16 killings of George William Onyango and Ishmael Chacha in the western Kenyan opposition stronghold of Kisumu, police said in a statement.

The deaths were among nearly 100 killings by police during protests over a disputed December 27 election that returned President Mwai Kibaki to power and plunged the east African nation into a crisis that harmed its image of stability. At least 1 000 people have been killed and 304 000 forced to flee their homes in a combination of police clashes with opposition backers and politically-tinged ethnic killings.

Police brutality

Police identified Kirui from video footage of a policeman firing his assault rifle at the two men, who had earlier been in a group of protesters that had thrown rocks in his direction.After the officer fired, he then walked up to the men, kicking one of them down as he tried to stand up. The opposition and rights groups charged that it was an extreme example of police brutality employed to quell the protests.Neither Kirui nor a representative were immediately available for comment. Police Commissioner Hussein Ali initiated an inquiry as a result, and Kirui is due to appear in court soon."The commissioner of police wishes to guarantee the public that the force is committed to internationally acknowledged professional standards of policing," a police statement said. - Reuters

Source: http://www.sabcnews.com/africa/east_africa/0,2172,163779,00.html
Re: In Support Of Kenyan Electoral Violence by bibiking1(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2008
Horus:

Kenya police to charge officer with murder

February 07, 2008

Kenyan police said today they will charge one of their officers with murder after he was filmed shooting dead two protesters last month in what rights groups and the opposition slammed as an extrajudicial killing.Following an independent inquiry,Constable Edward Kirui will be charged with murder for the January 16 killings of George William Onyango and Ishmael Chacha in the western Kenyan opposition stronghold of Kisumu, police said in a statement.

The deaths were among nearly 100 killings by police during protests over a disputed December 27 election that returned President Mwai Kibaki to power and plunged the east African nation into a crisis that harmed its image of stability. At least 1 000 people have been killed and 304 000 forced to flee their homes in a combination of police clashes with opposition backers and politically-tinged ethnic killings.

Police brutality

Police identified Kirui from video footage of a policeman firing his assault rifle at the two men, who had earlier been in a group of protesters that had thrown rocks in his direction.After the officer fired, he then walked up to the men, kicking one of them down as he tried to stand up. The opposition and rights groups charged that it was an extreme example of police brutality employed to quell the protests.Neither Kirui nor a representative were immediately available for comment. Police Commissioner Hussein Ali initiated an inquiry as a result, and Kirui is due to appear in court soon[b]."The commissioner of police wishes to guarantee the public that the force is committed to internationally acknowledged professional standards of policing,"[/b] a police statement said. - Reuters

Source: http://www.sabcnews.com/africa/east_africa/0,2172,163779,00.html

Yeah Right!

Kibaki style abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2012 Budget: Are Our State Governors More Development Conscious Than Our Fg? / Nigeria Will Turn To Somalia If Cpc Rule - Pdp / Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.