Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) (18973 Views)

Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2014
[b]I got a job as a driver frm one of the warri billionare (namewithhold) about 6months ago. anytime am not driving the man, the wife always ask me to take their 16 years old dauhgter to school and each am taking her to school we always take about many things. We became so close that she always beg her mum for me to take her to skul.. Last 3weeks while we were in the car, she asked me if i had a girlfriend, i was shock to hear that frm her but manage to tell no and we didt say anything again till we got to her school. On friday while everybody was away she came to my apartment and told me to do her a favour and i ask her what a rich girl like could be needing frm a poor driver like me. She said to me with all boldness that i should break her virginity, that she was tired of keeping it and that she could av do it her self but that she dont want to hurt herself and that she loves me that was why she came to me instead of other of her dad's workers i was shocked but i decline and advice to keep it but she refuse and told me that her friends at school now calls her a small girl cus she is still a virgin, i tried to advice her but she refuse and told me that if i could it that she is going to make me rich, that she can thief her dads money and he wil not kwn after saying this she walk out. This money as i was driving her to school she brought out up to #100 thousand and told that she can take up to 10x of it and her dad will not notice, and then she ask me about her offer and ask me if am ready or not and i told her that i wil think about it. Am confuse right now and dont kwn what to do, do u guys support that i do it and take the money? Or report her to her dad? Please mature advice before i do the wrong thing[/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by experimentist: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2014
/
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Edwinmason(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2014
Did you take your drugs this morning@OP

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by izaray(f): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmm, this is serious o
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by experimentist: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2014
Guy u mumu o! That's my advice for you.

4 Likes

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by hannesy(f): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2014
Pls wots d name of the movie again?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by iceberylin(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2014
angry

1 Like

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by grinface98(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2014
Are u sure u're a man?
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Makau86(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2014
Nop don do it nd dnt cllct dat money coz if u r caught u r on ur own. u r working fr oga nt ha
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2014
Think with your head.....not from wherever you pee!
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2014
ANDYBLAZE HOW MANY ACCOUNTS DO YOU HAVE, THIS IS DISTURBING

15 Likes

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2014
firstEVA:
ANDYBLAZE HOW MANY ACCOUNTS DO YOU HAVE, THIS IS DISTURBING
i hate it when pple call me andyblaze

1 Like

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2014
experimentist:
Guy u mumu o! That's my advice for you.
pple like you are the million reasons why some are dieing in silent. Advice not insalt
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:
angry
Advice your fellow guy na
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by mekadinho(f): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2014
@OP, too much of nollywood films affecting ur brain n system. You seriously need help ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2014
cokacoola:
i hate it when pple call me andyblaze
you prefer yungwizzy? Oh sorry, bioledcorn

5 Likes

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2014
no hope for this one sad yaba left escapee sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2014
Baddestguyp:
no hope for this one sad yaba left escapee sad
soo some one cant fit to get a good advice frm Nl
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2014
cokacoola:
soo some one cant fit to get a good advice frm Nl
see this troll o. even a newbie won't believe that folktale u wrote up there

4 Likes

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2014
firstEVA:
you prefer yungwizzy? Oh sorry, bioledcorn
i yam cokacola, dont u gerit?
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2014
Baddestguyp:
see this troll o. even a newbie won't believe that folktale u wrote up there
ok thanks. NOW, leave my thread please
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Andyblaze: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2014
Mods front page plz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2014
Andyblaze:
Mods front page plz
grin grin my oga, howfa nau
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2014
Spacegoat!!! I see u

2 Likes

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by experimentist: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2014
Andyblaze:
Mods front page plz
Guy, that your track wey I listen to dey gimie headache till now..

2 Likes

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2014
experimentist:
Guy, that your track wey I listen to dey gimie headache till now..
WICKEDNESS grin grin
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by losprince(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2014
op ask your oga for advice.

1 Like

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by experimentist: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2014
cokacoola:
WICKEDNESS grin grin
It's a disaster my brother..
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Deejay1000(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2014
F*ck her and collect d money ur salary nor reach dt money o #or if u no fit jst qv me her numba lemme hlp yhu
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2014
experimentist:
It's a disaster my brother..
buh he tried shaa, atleast na em first time
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Andyblaze: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2014
cokacoola:
grin grin my oga, howfa nau
grin I dey o, i go piss for my grandmama farm dz morning, i see one funny looking hole, i come aim my piss for the hole, i no know say na beehive, my prick don swell up cry

2 Likes

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by chimerase2: 10:29am On Nov 17, 2014
The story no to vex the man of God but wetin com vex me die na him say + pic inside
I viewed hoping to see some ibongi in action I didn't angry
If I swear for somebori nw pple go de quote me say dis man of God dn too wicked angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.