Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,888 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water (2868 Views)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? / On Your Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses About Being An Ashi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
Where's Mr. Cork btw?
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by cindyrella(f): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
Na that kind thing go sweet pass sef, u go just tell her say make she arrange for 3some for unna with the queen of the coast....
u don hammer be that! grin grin
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by ijebabe: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hehehe! I come here for Lefu's threads, he never disappoints grin

@topic, na dis kain marriage go sweet you pass sef. She'll be very flexible tongue
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by dammytex: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wetin dey always worry all of una for this NL sef? which one be marry mammy water again?

Back to your question;
I'll just ask her; what exactly she wants from me. Was she sent to take my soul or she just loves me naturally. If she loves me, make we carry go na and I'd secretly whisk her to MFM and Deeper Life + CAC join for deliverance. After all, the mammy water in her na spirit.
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
ijebabe: Hehehe! I come here for Lefu's threads, he never disappoints grin

@topic, na dis kain marriage go sweet you pass sef. She'll be very flexible tongue
hw u wan take know if the thin go sweet the guy wen u be babe grin
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
lefulefu:
sista why u dey vex nah? cheesy
abi u be mammy water?
eh no vex if u be mammy because i no expose una secret oo grin

God forbid,
you get mind sha oh

your mates 'PINKY AND THE BRAIN' they plan to take the world,
you dey worry about this issue,
Abeg join hands with pinky and the brain jare!

And then when you take over the world,
appoint me as first lady (GCOW-GRAND COMMANDER OF THE WORLD)
cheesy
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
AmBeautiful:

God forbid,
you get mind sha oh

your mates 'PINKY AND THE BRAIN' they plan to take the world,
you dey worry about this issue,
Abeg join hands with pinky and the brain jare!

And then when you take over the world,
appoint me as first lady (GCOW-GRAND COMMANDER OF THE WORLD)
cheesy
me dey suspect say u be mammi water angry.ur hair reach pass ur waist?
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
lefulefu:
me dey suspect say u be mammi water angry.ur hair reach pass ur waist?

i be african queen

i no get hair angry
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
Lefulefu need help
Re: On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water by ijebabe: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
lefulefu:
hw u wan take know if the thin go sweet the guy wen u be babe grin
I sabi tinz o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her / Is Romance Before Marriage A Sin?.... / Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.