Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? (1458 Views)

Guys; Hw Would U Knw If A Lady Has A Crush On U...same Goes 2 De Ladies / On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water / If A Man-lover Rub Ur Head And Tell U Dat U Handsome Na Wetin U Go Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by MarioHeaven(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
I came across dis gal during my service yr. She told me she was a virgin and after 1 yr and few months I told her dat I wnt 2 go and c her family she acepted and a nite wt her I came 2 find out she was nt wat she told me. Wat do u advice me 2 do wt her as some1 I kept for for a yr and?
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by 2Legit2Qui: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
Are you a virgin yourself? Why do you seek a virgin? Any special reason? Do they say non virgins dont make great wives?

1 Like

Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by MarioHeaven(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
I never went after her because she was a virgin. Bt she told me dat and I dcided 2 kp 4 her bt nw finding out dat she is nt wat she said she is.
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by 2Legit2Qui: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
forget it bro. Virgin or no Virgin, love reigns.

2 Likes

Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by k2039: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
[color=soyouquotedme]There is little you can do now that you are married.

Trust is earned, with that she lost some trust points. Ask her why she lied?, ofcourse whatever she tells you is not enough excuse to lie though.
[/color]
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by Adaeze003(f): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
Oldest trick in the book.. Ts a pity you fell for it!
if I were you, I'd toss her aside. Not coz she's not a virgin but coz of the lie.
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]There is little you can do now that you are married.

Trust is earned, with that she lost some trust points. Ask her why she lied?, ofcourse whatever she tells you is not enough excuse to lie though.
[/color]
Pls read again, they aren't married!
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by k2039: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
pfii:
Pls read again, they aren't married!

[color=soyouquotedme]If they are not married and he came to find out she wasn't a virgin himself then he can as well call off the relationship, she can't be trusted. [/color]
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
No one shud keep u in a relationship by lying to you. Kick her out of ur life now as you have found out she is a lier. It does not matter wether u are a virgin ursef or not.
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by larrymoore(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hmmmm!
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by DANILSA(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
MarioHeaven: I came across dis gal during my service yr. She told me she was a virgin and after 1 yr and few months I told her dat I wnt 2 go and c her family she acepted and a nite wt her I came 2 find out she was nt wat she told me. Wat do u advice me 2 do wt her as some1 I kept for for a yr and?
NO PUN INTENDED, HOW DID YOU KNOW SHE WAS NOT A VIRGIN? YOU WANT A VIRGIN TO MARRY STILL YOU WENT AHEAD TO EAT THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT WITHOUT GETTING MARRIED TO HER. YOU DID NOT TELL US WHAT YOU PROMISED HER BEFORE SHE GAVE YOU THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT. LOVE NO SABI VIRGIN
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by djeezy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
This reminds me of what happened to my cousin. I opened a thread about it. @op, you might find it very useful. www.nairaland.com/828242/he-discovers-shes-not-vi.rgin
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by Sapphire86(f): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
Since she is empty and has nothing 2 offer, since she didn't trust herself n ur feelings 4 her: abeg enter d place and scatter d place. I hate stories lyk dis; is it compulsory 2 claim virgin status?
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by Inosenduatall: 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
Please let's be real. That tin can pain gan! She for no lie na. . . And u @op how could u believe such a lie.

I neva see d geh wey go tell me say she be virgin wey i go gree abeg. Anyway take heart. Maybe after dis incidence ur mumu go reduce.
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by olumaxi(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
Dont b comited to d relatnshp anymor..she'l find ha level
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by SlyIg(f): 1:17am On Jan 03, 2013
MarioHeaven: I came across dis gal during my service yr. She told me she was a virgin and after 1 yr and few months I told her dat I wnt 2 go and c her family she acepted and a nite wt her I came 2 find out she was nt wat she told me. Wat do u advice me 2 do wt her as some1 I kept for for a yr and?
you wan marry virgin! How many virgins wey you don disflowered in your life that you finally want to marry one.
Well, just to advice you sha. You can tell her to refund all the money you spent giving other girls outside while sleeping with them during that one year period.
But wait o, how do you know the girl ain't a virgin? No blood on the first night? Not all girls bleed dear!
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by pleep(m): 1:55am On Jan 03, 2013
This sounds like a time for.... [size=30pt]honor killing! [/size]
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by Mynd44: 5:19am On Jan 03, 2013
As much as we can claim that the guy too is not a virgin and should not ask for one we should know that the girl lied. I for one don't see the big deal in being a virgin but this girl lied to the guy about something and did not even tell him the truth until he found out which will affect the trust he has in her. And without trust, the relationship is as good as over.

OP@ the question here is not can you forgive her but can you trust her? If you still can, fine and if you don't, you know what to do
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by CrazyMan(m): 6:31am On Jan 03, 2013
Usually I don't bother to ask a girl if she's a virgin or not.

If I love you, I'll ask you out...and if you accept my proposal, then we become lovers.

But if a girl tells me she's a virgin without me asking her, and I come to discover that she actually lied to me, I would end that relationship cos such a girl cannot be trusted.
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 03, 2013
lipsrsealed
And u waited 4 a year nd some months 2 confirm?
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by AtheistD(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2013
mZ sleeq: lipsrsealed
And u waited 4 a year nd some months 2 confirm?

He is a good guy wink

All that time he was steady servicing other chicks.
Re: Hw Would U Feel If Ur Partner Lied 2 U Dat She Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2013
I wonder why people lie about such? Na wa oo! What will you achieve when you lie?
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerians? / How To Know That Your Man Wants Just Sex Frome You / Why Do Women Wear Anklet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.