Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? (9247 Views)

Question Of D Day.Looking At Dis Pant,which Tribe Do U Think Really Owns D Pant? / Girl's Facebook Photo Accidentally Shows Family She Owns A Massive intimacy gadget / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by sigmundfreud(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
Interesting topic.
Before marriage, the mother. After marriage, both the wife and the mother.
Before Marriage, Mother....
After 18 before marriage, i own myself!
After marriage, 'yours truly'.(My wife!)
i think age will have effect on the answers (sampling bias), we shd ask people in their 50s..females will likely say they own their sons and males will say they are owned by their wives.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by sigmundfreud(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
What bullsh*t are u spilling??!!

If u mistakenly marry my type let me just let u know now, I F*UCKING OWN YOU!!

We pay the bills together, it's not d duty of one person!..........

I don't want to hear any more chauvinistic comments from you again!! angry angry angry
Daelm!!! I love your passion
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Raw2: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
Shut the f*uck up little child!!

Now, read carefully.....

It has nothing to do with bills.....Immediately u sign the marriage contract with me, you belong to me!

Period!!
if it has nothing to do with bills, why bring up bills to score a stoopid point? Now kid, listen. In a contract, it is 50 50. How do you claim ownership in a 50 50 agreement. Well, you still need to grow up.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by septua: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2012
agabasam: If she knows how much my mom suffered 4 me, and cried wen i was sick.... She would not mention a thing....... My mum z my best fwend...
d

Does dat mean ur woman cannot do dsame to u and even to ur kids. Mtcheeeeew! Some men can be somuch attached to dia mother it gets annoying.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2012
Raw.:
if it has nothing to do with bills, why bring up bills to score a stoopid point? Now kid, listen. In a contract, it is 50 50. How do you claim ownership in a 50 50 agreement. Well, you still need to grow up.
MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS, CHILD!! angry angry angry

READ PREV. POSTS AND U'LL GET WHY, DUMB F*UCK!!

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2012
Benny eating biscuits & sipping Tea.. Woa!
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Raw2: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS, CHILD!! angry angry angry

READ PREV. POSTS AND U'LL GET WHY, DUMB F*UCK!!

Yeah you couldn't refute that. Kid.

I own you. cool
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2012
Raw.:
Yeah you couldn't refute that. Kid.

I own you. cool
OOOHHH DAMN!!

There is nothing I hate more than arguing with st.upid people....I mean C'mon read ur bullsh*t again!!

And just maybe u'll see how fu*cking dumb u are!!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-fN_DHh9hZYc/TcDGYuY5zyI/AAAAAAAAK9M/5SjcsMrLSss/s1600/face-palm-demotivational-poster-1233926135.jpg[/img]

btw, I rule! cool Sit ur lil a*ss somewhere child!
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by septua: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2012
segunjowo: Honestly speaking, mother owns a man. Irrespective of what u think. He carried me for nine months. I sucked her braest for nine more than a year..real milk, I must say! And sure, she didn't kill me like other mothers will kill their babies either by abortion or otherwise. She sent me to school and saw me grew from infant to this stage. And she stil asked me to get married to whom I choose(she isn't jealous like you girls who can't afford to share your guy with another gurl). I tell you: My mama na she own me o! Nor be my wife..

Bullocks.. Was it not dsame mother dat gav birth to your wife and gave her dsame care and everythin befor she grew up bcame d well groomed beautiful woman dat u married. Wat is wrong wit giving her d chance to do dsame for and ur kids dat is even for d rest of ur lives. Allow her to own u joor.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
[b]
It has nothing to do with bills.....Immediately u sign the marriage contract with me, you belong to me!

Period!!
itz all a tin of d mynd, she might tink she owns me, bt datz nt d case... Aint no woman alive dat can take my mamas place... As a matter of fact, african marriage z lyk buying goods... I paid to marry her, so i own ha, but my mum ownz me, nd thus own ha aswel... Shikina
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Raw2: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
OOOHHH DAMN!!

There is nothing I hate more than arguing with st.upid people....I mean C'mon read ur bullsh*t again!!

And just maybe u'll see how fu*cking dumb u are!!

[img]http://media.rob.nu/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/facepalm.gif[/img]

btw, I rule! cool Sit ur lil a*ss somewhere child!
only a kid will say she owns a man in a 50 50 agreement.

Suck it up kid. I know your ego hurts now.

I am smarter than you. cool
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2012
agabasam: itz all a tin of d mynd, she might tink she owns me, bt datz nt d case... Aint no woman alive dat can take my mamas place... As a matter of fact, african marriage z lyk buying goods... I paid to marry her, so i own ha, but my mum ownz me, nd thus own ha aswel... Shikina
No woman is tryna take ur mamma's place, don't get it twisted young chap......That role/place can never be replaced but a new role can be taken that will render the first role obsolete, you dig?!

As 4 d African marriage trash u wrote, I'll give u a chance to modify it b4 I light ur a*ss up in dis b*itch! angry angry
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2012
Raw.:
only a kid will say she owns a man in a 50 50 agreement.

Suck it up kid. I know your ego hurts now.

I am smarter than you. cool
Nah boo, I've destroyed many egos & urs wouldn't be any different

Run along and save urself a lil dignity.......d next time I reply u, it would be MURDER!!

LMAO!! U smarter than who?? Shut ur filthy mouth up silly thing! I'll school ur freaking teachers, u hear me so?? cool

btw, u sound familiar.....who is the real you?!
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
No woman is tryna take ur mamma's place, don't get it twisted young chap......That role/place can never be replaced but a new role can be taken that will render the first role obsolete, you dig?!

As 4 d African marriage trash u wrote, I'll give u a chance to modify it b4 I light ur a*ss up in dis b*itch! angry angry
datz my opinion, i dnt argue with pple, i say wat i wanna say...itz al my prerogative......if a lady tinkz my mums role iz nw absolete bcoz i married ha, fine by me, its jst wat shez tinkin, itz nt d truth,so dat dont bother me....

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2012
@Raw:
In a partnership company, where there exist two owners with equal shares, decision making and voting rights. They pull same amount of capital together and decide to make their business a cooperation-separate entity. This entity though birth from two is now one force standing alone and liable to itself.
No decision can be made without d other party's involvement. The cooperation cannot run without the time and capital of the second partner. Meaning they are incomplete without the other.

The other 50% completes me, it then becomes a part of me because without it I'm not whole. Because of the contract we signed to belong to each other, the other 50% is not borrowed but now mine till the contract is breached. Long story short, If it's a part of me, it belongs to me.
"I'm me because of he and he is he because of me"(LOL). None of us are whole without the other. He then becomes my other part and I become his other missing part. Take note of the My and His!

The moment we sign that contact that makes us one in terms of "life", taxes, finances, assets and ........
We are no longer separate entities, He is mine and I am his. Do I own myself, If yes, I f*ucking own him too!

Don't make me break this down more than I hv, pls.......ask someone else 4 help if ur brain can't grasp what's written

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
Nah boo, I've destroyed many egos urs wouldn't be any different

Run along and save urself a lil dignity.......d next time I reply u, it would be MURDER!!

LMAO!! U smarter than who?? Shut ur filthy mouth up silly thing! I'll school ur freaking teachers, u hear me so?? cool

btw, u sound familiar.....who is the real you?!

Sup babes. I like it better when you are your cool-headed, witty, funny & fun self. Some dudes are down there in the gutter, and it's their element, so you can't possibly win there.

Lol @ light ur a*ss up in dis b*itch! grin
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:

I don't want to hear any more chauvinistic comments from you again!! angry angry angry
See your mouth. Stand in the mirror and say "I fvcking own you".
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2012
Richfella:

Sup babes. I like it better when you are your cool-headed, witty, funny & fun self. Some dudes are down there in the gutter, and it's their element, so you can't possibly win there.

Lol @ light ur a*ss up in dis b*itch! grin
Sup Richy!!

hmm.....someone thinks his opinion counts.

btw, u are hardly ever on NL, na money palava or u just ain't got d time sad
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2012
sexkillz: See your mouth. Stand in the mirror and say "I fvcking own you".
*With a Memphis accent and a ghetto fabulous attitude*

I just did and it sounds sexy as hell!! cool
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
*With my Memphis accent and my ghetto fabulous attitude*

I just did and it sounds sexy as hell!! cool
I can imagine. . .
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:

hmm.....someone thinks his opinion count sad
it matters 2 me, and my folkz
Shollypopz:
[i]*With a Memphis accent and a ghetto fabulous attitude cool
i nw understand y u used swear words.....
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2012
No tym 4 internet again o.... Pathology tnz...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2012
agabasam: it matters 2 me, and my folkz
I was talking to Richy, dude. Can't u read??!!
i nw understand y u used swear words.....
Epic Fail!!

U are so lame brah, GTFOH!!
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
I was talking to Richy, dude. Can't u read??!!

Epic Fail!!

U are so lame brah, GTFOH!!
i will gladly, lol
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by strangest(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:

Well, I ll respect you if you are the type that is ready to share the bills with his man and I ll also pray that you don't end up with a man whose faith allows them to marry at least 4 or more wives, so that you don't own other wives with him... #justsaying
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
Sup Richy!!

hmm.....someone thinks his opinion counts.

btw, u are hardly ever on NL, na money palava or u just ain't got d time

Empress Sholly. You know with your kind of mind - and mindset, you can be a very powerful woman. I don't think you're cunning though (the deceptive variety). You seem to be too much of a nice person (in the sense of fairness, I don't think you can allow yourself to cheat people - like Mrs Clinton lipsrsealed).

You know, lots of young little girls like you, in this day and age, have their minds mis-wired ['Am useless if am not married by 30', 'Women are inferior to men' bla, bla, bla]. I don't always agree with some of your posts, but you have what it takes to do something about that - in your own lil way. You could start a blog...or even write a lil book wink.

If women weren't liberated, we wouldn't have all 'em confident, smashing, expressive chics in pumps, minis and all. What we'll have are uneducated fat prudes nursing 8 babies.

Just me rambling jor; idle opinions.

Lol, I full ground for here, more of the consumer, prefer reading other's posts.

On a fundamental level, am a chauvinist too - along the lines of gender roles though. Made a post with another handle HERE. You could check it out.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
No offense guys,

But seriously in my own opinion, any guy wey im mama or wife own na weakling!

What should be the case is that as far as a guy's mother is alive, he owes her alot much more and the wife should understand this.

Meanwhile because he owes his mother a lot much more does not mean he should neglect his wife.

In other words a man and his wife owes the mother of the boy, a lot much more (and this equally goes to both side's parents as well), 'because two have become one', hence a woman should face the fact that a man has a mother!

Sorry if my opinion causes you rashes undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
I dont buy that a man should belong to either his wife or his mother. He owes them, respect, love, faithfulness etc.
But that, doesnt in anyway means that he is 'owned', he is a human alright, not an object!

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Caseless: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
Op,visit ur holy book again,d ansa is der. My wife cary me evry9t 4 shot tym de fom owner. Mama cary me fo 9mnths com go free me 4 labor room wit pain nd semi-death she wan equate wit mama. If my wife go cary me for 9 mnths nonstop,i gv her mysef.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Caseless: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
My mama cary me wen i no knw watsup nd my wife de cary me wen i knw watup! Wen mama cary me,na pain thruot nd wen my wife cary me, we de joly oursef!My mama breas.t na corkt milk nd e giv me brain,wyl my wife breas't is nt milk-saturatd nd e de confus me

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Caseless: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
Shut the f*uck up little child!!

Now, read carefully.....

Period!!
Domineering! U don lose! U b anti mama
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by wonlasewonimi: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
segunjowo: Honestly speaking, mother owns a man. Irrespective of what u think. He carried me for nine months. I sucked her braest for nine more than a year..real milk, I must say! And sure, she didn't kill me like other mothers will kill their babies either by abortion or otherwise. She sent me to school and saw me grew from infant to this stage. And she stil asked me to get married to whom I choose(she isn't jealous like you girls who can't afford to share your guy with another gurl). I tell you: My mama na she own me o! Nor be my wife..

sounds like incestt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Your Biggest Turn Off Girls/guys / Steps On How To Toast A Lady For The First Time / Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.