Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... (2105 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by JoshuaKay(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
A friend shared this post on facebook and I thought I should share it here on NL to get people's opinion.

WHO OWNS A MAN? HIS MOTHER OR WIFE? ARGUMENT:
{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.
{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.(Mother} - I carried him for nine months.{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.
{Mother} - He passed between my legs with pains.
{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night.Please WHO OWNS A MAN?
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Young03(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Based on the ratio
mother- 55%
wife-45%
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by caselessogbuagu: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mother(1000000 times)!
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by pasqal09: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wife jor
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Enegod(m): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
A man owns himself angry

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Lexusgs430: 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Once he is married, his burden of responsibilities stays and remains with his wife.
He has to ensure that a cordial relationship exists between his Mother & Wife!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Captain1Nigeria(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
My mummy is the best thing that happen in my life,all the struggles,trials,the good n the bad,she is a superwoman.mothers 100%
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
No one owns me. What are you owning me for? I only have responsibilities towards both of them, with the wife gaining upper hand cos she's now my immediate family.

As for total ownership, I own myself.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
His wife...
His mother carried him for sometime but his wife will carry him forever till death
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Zzyzxt(m): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
The mother gbam! The mother made a finished product and d wife married

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Zzyzxt:
The mother gbam! The mother made a finished product and d wife married
The mother only started a process of making a man.. The wife completes the man....

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by sacredsaint(m): 12:08am On Feb 20, 2015
JoshuaKay:
A friend shared this post on facebook and I thought I should share it here on NL to get people's opinion.

WHO OWNS A MAN? HIS MOTHER OR WIFE? ARGUMENT:
{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.
{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.(Mother} - I carried him for nine months.{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.
{Mother} - He passed between my legs with pains.
{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night.Please WHO OWNS A MAN?
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by yemicoal(m): 12:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Hmm.. I would say my wife, but my wife would never disrespect my mother
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by illicit(m): 12:33am On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:
His wife...
His mother carried him for sometime but his wife will carry him forever till death
why do u want to own me when my mum hasnt disown me, the best i can do is to let u two share, that way am all urs cos my mum got other kids anyway
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 20, 2015
illicit:

why do u want to own me when my mum hasnt disown me, the best i can do is to let u two share, that way am all urs cos my mum got other kids anyway
LOLZ illicit... I don't own you your wife does
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by illicit(m): 12:39am On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

LOLZ illicit... I don't own you your wife does
oya cum and own me
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by JoshuaKay(m): 12:40am On Feb 20, 2015
illicit:

Lol grin
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 20, 2015
illicit:

oya cum and own me
No thanks
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by illicit(m): 12:46am On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

No thanks
feeling rejected now
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 20, 2015
illicit:

feeling rejected now
Not rejecting you... Only letting you in on facts
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by illicit(m): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

Not rejecting you... Only letting you in on facts
reject me in private, not open like dis nw
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by olasmith10(m): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2015
None....his life is in his hands..
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by StealthyMe(m): 1:03am On Feb 20, 2015
olasmith10:
None....his life is in his hands..

ThankYou!!
I just tire...y must i be owned? When i no be property undecided
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by argon500: 1:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Man has always been On Your Own (O.Y.O)
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Sunymoore(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2015
My mother.. 101% All these gold diggers won't find me attractive if my mother doesn't take good care of me.
They are with me because of what I got, but my mom was with me since I'm just a drop of spermmm. So... God bless my mother..

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by dstnd: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2015
ladies the bond between a son and his mother can never be understood by anyone not even the son.his just too over comfortable when and not with his mother.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2015
illicit:

reject me in private, not open like dis nw
Hmm. Noted
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by illicit(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

Hmm. Noted
gud morning shuga gal
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Brugo(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

The mother only started a process of making a man.. The wife completes the man....

When you become a mother, will you still say this? Will you agree that one gal whom your son loves is more important than you?

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by akinsadeez(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2015
That last line is a lie. she doesn't scream with pains every night. Is she saying she does not enjoy it? angry

In any case the man is not a piece of property to be owned by anybody so this question is fundamentally defective. He is a human being with brains. Both the Mum and the wife have their place in the man's life. If you find any successful man you will see the input of his mum and wife so there shouldn't be a tug of war between them.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Brugo:

When you become a mother, will you still say this? Will you agree that one gal whom your son loves is more important than you?
Hard as it will be... Yes I will... I can only contribute to make his life better
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2015
illicit:

gud morning shuga gal
Good morning illicit

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage / Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls / What Could Be The Cause Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.