Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage (6189 Views)

Can Dis Girl B My Wife? / Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? / Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by kellystech(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
D-Explorer:

You smell right. Cindy got good hands cheesy
wetin dey smell again na
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2012
well for a friendly answer,it only takes 1-2 years at least to know someone before getting engaged. It's enough to really know who and what kind of person you are engaging with. You are now able to accept the good and bad habits and it also depends on the factors of how u truly feel in ur heart and if he/she feels the same way.
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by bendazum: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2012
kellystech: I tink its better when the guy is financialy stable

Why would you go and engage a girl when you know you are not financially okay to marry.SMH.Well everything being equal it should be within a year.
Remember you're not yet married until you are married.A guy can engage you just to be intimate with you and can break off the engagement anytime.You can date a girl if you feel she's okay,enter courtship after engagement then marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Depravity Of Modern Women – Dubai Porta Potties / My Ex Sent This To Me / Should I Disvirgin Her Or Leave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.