Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help (7669 Views)

I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by blessin011: 6:00pm On May 13, 2011
I am 35 Years old of age and a virgin ,and my husband to be wants to taste it before the wedding day ,and am a christian, he told me either to do it ,or to go and marry my pastor, and i don't want to loss him,because i so much luv him .and my father ask me to do it ,that it does not matter.Please nairalanders help out in this case because am confused in this issue .
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by agabaI23(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2011
When are you going to wed?
Has he paid your bride price?
How long did you go out before the wedding?

1 Like

Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Toonice(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2011
Na wa o, in this Computer age u still dey claim virgin @ 35.

U better let him have a taste b/4 u started using ur virginity thing dey Beg man.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by agabaI23(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2011
Toonice:

Na wa o, in this Computer age u still dey claim virgin @ 35.

U better let him have a taste b/4 u started using your virginity thing dey Beg man.
That's her choice not yours. Everybody must not follow the crowd

2 Likes

Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Goldieluks: 6:06pm On May 13, 2011
Don't do it,if he's going to marry you,he will,
listen to your instinct,because if you should sleep with him,he might even change his mind
on the wedding,so i think you should pray to God for total guidance,cause i don't see why
someone who claims to love you and is ready to marry you,would want to force you against
your will,to sleep with you first.
pray to God to change your fiancé's mind.

3 Likes

Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 13, 2011
Do not do it if you don't want to do it.

Its your body.

1 Like

Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Zahnda(f): 6:12pm On May 13, 2011
35yr Old virgin still dilly dallying. Lady, you have bigger problems, like while you were busy accumulating spiderwebs, your eggs were busy getting scrambled. Get on with it already!
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by IYANGBALI: 6:13pm On May 13, 2011
pour plenty pepper inside to scare him away from doing it

1 Like

Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by kokoye(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2011
He has given you a choice - the ball is now in your court.

Your choice.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by olasupong: 6:14pm On May 13, 2011
YOU'VE BEEN KEEPING YOUR VIRGINITY FOR 35YEARS, BELIEVE ME MAM, YOU ARE ONE IN A BILLION,
IF HE REALLY WORTH YOU, THEN HE WILL WAIT NO MATTER WHAT, SO MY ADVICE IS DO NOT SLEEP WITH HIM.
HE IS PROBABLY THE DEVIL WHO WANTS TO DESTROY A STRUCTURE THAT HAS BEEN BUILT FOR 35 YEARS, TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU,

8 Likes

Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by kokoye(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2011
blessin011:

I am 35 Years old of age and a virgin ,and my husband to be wants to taste it before the wedding day ,and am a christian, he told me either to do it ,or to go and marry my pastor, and i don't want to loss him,because i so much luv him .and my father ask me to do it ,that it does not matter.Please nairalanders help out in this case because am confused in this issue .

BTW, what is he tasting . . pls clarify  grin

I did not know 'christians' talked like that cheesy
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 13, 2011
the important questions are:
- are you willing to lose this guy over this issue?
- is your beliefs bigger than the love you have for this ignoramus guy?
- didnt they say in the bible that you shoud listen to your father?
- what does YOUR pastor say about it all?

truly the most important question you should ask yourself is:"am i ready to throw all my beliefs and wishes down the drain simply because of marriage"
ps if you do, be ready to do whatever this guy asks you to, from that day forth:

1 Like

Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by agabaI23(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2011
Blessing can you answer my questions so I will be able to tell you what I think.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by MMM2(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2011
dont do what?
ordinary Womanliness he can just buy in a brothel from ashawo,
just give him Womanliness, is he not ur husband u should be ashamed of ur self 35 still a virgin when correct chicks of now dayz lose dere virginity in dere mother's womb.
But mind u if u lose dat guy u can buy anoda husband but he can buy anoda wife.
So just give him d Womanliness.
HAPPY WEDLOCK IN ADVANCE.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by kokoye(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2011
M M M:

ordinary Womanliness he can just buy in a brothel from ashawo,

maybe he should just and do that then. The poster is not an ashawo.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by dayokanu(m): 6:29pm On May 13, 2011
She lived a virgin, Died a virgin

What she denied humans, maggot took for free
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Rocktation(f): 6:34pm On May 13, 2011
One word- CRAZYYYFIANCE.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by LadyT(f): 6:37pm On May 13, 2011
Why can't he wait?
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 13, 2011
@ op, what exactly do you want us to 'do'.you say he's your 'husband', why are you denying him his entitlement grin
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2011
LadyT:

Why can't he wait?

Wait for wetin, You want make the guy buy black market?

Who doesnt test-drive nowadays?
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Phate07(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2011

Whats the big deal in being a virgin?
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by agabaI23(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2011
But Blessing

blessin011:

hi nairalanders
I NEED HELP, MY HUSBAND REFUSE TO BUY ME A WEDDING RING AS A RESULT OF HIS RELIGIOUS BELIEVE WHEN WE DID OUR WEDDING,  HE BELIEVES RING IS NOT BIBLICAL,WE ACTUALLY WEDDED WITH THE BIBLE, PRESENTLY GUYS TRY TO COME AROUND AND TOAST  DUE TO THE FACT ,THERE IS NO SIGN OF THAT IN MY HAND.
Which wedding be this one by the way?

2 Likes

Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Osama10(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2011
I see we have a lot of fornicators and adulterers here. shocked

@OP, You said you are a Christan and if that is true you don't need to cry on Nairaland about this because your bible has answers to it.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by omega25red(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2011
poster

there are so many questions that you need to answer before we all can give good/bad advice. So please answer the questions that the folks asked
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by md4real(m): 7:00pm On May 13, 2011
the issues should be, when is the wedding?
and are you sure he wont leave?
if you are sure, please let him have his way.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by MMM2(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2011
kokoye:

maybe he should just and do that then. The poster is not an ashawo.
but d wife 2 be will start crying,
saying if u had ask me 4 Womanliness i
for give u.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by MMM2(m): 7:03pm On May 13, 2011
dayokanu:

She lived a virgin, Died a virgin

What she denied humans, maggot took for free
u just said it all
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by obowunmi(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2011
@ OP : don't do it.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by bikokwe(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2011
I have had of a case where after the act, the guy changed his mind.Your principle should be ur principle.Why cant he wait after all na him own for life.Know his reason for wanting it,get ur pastor involved if he is not interested in waiting, let him go someone better we come

1 Like

Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by MeGaStReEt: 8:28pm On May 13, 2011
Please, don't do it, wait till you are 45yrs old
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by BABE3: 8:37pm On May 13, 2011
@ OP PLS DON'T DO IT!!!!!

WHAT THE 4UCK?! WHAT IS THIS WORLD TURNING INTO? SOME OF THESE REPLIES ARE SCARING ME O!!

Hmmm-- Na wa o!

But anyways, you still have a choice. You can choose to lose it or not to. I advice you not to though. Damn, all the hard work for the past 35 yrs is just gonna kpeme like that? That doesn't make sense. So, tell your guy to chill out.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Ishilove: 8:44pm On May 13, 2011
Why cant he wait for you? Is he marrying you for sex? Are u sure this man is God's will for your life? Poster u really need to fast and pray because God's word is very explicit concerning the issue of fornication. Just because society indulges in and glorifies sexual immorality does not make it right. Lady, u are gem amongst women and this is the devil tempting you. Don't mortgage your destiny on the altar of sex. Fast and pray and God will surprise you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Lady Also Rapes Guys ( Share Ur Experience) / This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) / Does destiny exist in marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.