Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,703 members, 7,840,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

She Cheats On Him With Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheats On Him With Her Ex (1118 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? / That Moment When She Cheats On FEB 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheats On Him With Her Ex by venorite(m): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2012
I saw this on my facebook page and decided to share

I don't want my name to be published. I need Advices. I am 25years and she is 31years old. We started dating 2years ago. She already as one child for her ex boy and they are no longer together again. Around last year i noticed she always have her picture taken with someone which i don;t know and she always seems to delete her text. i never knew the father of her child. so i don;t know what he look like.Around last year june i noticed she started acting strange.. which am 100% sure she seeing someone. for almost 3months i didn;t get to see her. Around november last she came to my house and i asked why she was avoiding me. I asked if she seeing the father of her child,she burst into tears that it was a mistake that she doing it because of her son. and i asked if he slept with her, she said yes. I was so hurt that i didn;t know when i hit her. because i trusted her so much. i decided to forgive her, she continue being that perfect girlfriend. Telling it is me she love, she doesn;t love her ex. few weeks ago, i noticed they still call each other and been seeing each. she keep on telling she is sick and at home. she told me in tears that she doesn;t know how she ended up in ondo, that her ex called to follow her and they were in a room, they slept together. that all what she is doing is for her son. I don;t really know what to do. She's been through alot with me, a very good girl.We have the ex issue sydrome. Please any advice will be appreciated because i was thinking to end it all.. because i know this gonna happen again and this time around i might kill her. because i have made alot of sacrifice because of her despite she older than me with 6years, she never concieved for once.
What do you guys think?
Re: She Cheats On Him With Her Ex by CrazyMan(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2012
Tell that guy to stop wasting his time on that girl...its obvious that she (girl) can't abandon the father of her child for him...I wouldn't blame her if were you.

Also he (the guy) should refrain from beating her up...she's six years older that he is...he ought to show her some respect.
Re: She Cheats On Him With Her Ex by Dahbutter(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2012
I don't think it polite to b fukin and beating an elderly person angry
Re: She Cheats On Him With Her Ex by venorite(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2012
Dahbutter: I don't think it polite to b fukin and beating an elderly person angry

f**king and beating an elderly person alright
Re: She Cheats On Him With Her Ex by mspookie: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2012
cheesy
she will soon marry him for her son
Re: She Cheats On Him With Her Ex by venorite(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2012
ms pookie: cheesy
she will soon marry him for her son

lol na so na...women and their reasoning,very shallow
Re: She Cheats On Him With Her Ex by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2012
Lmao. You are just taking care of her for him. She is actually cheating on him, with you. . . When time reach, she go pack comot. Time never reach, so she just dey tolerate you. That is why e be like say you dey beat am wey she no dey talk.

1 Like

Re: She Cheats On Him With Her Ex by slimyem: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2012
op,the guy is what my people call abelejayan'
Im dey smoke fish for person wey get fish.
Tell am welldone o!!
Re: She Cheats On Him With Her Ex by venorite(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: op,the guy is what my people call abelejayan'
Im dey smoke fish for person wey get fish.
Tell am welldone o!!

i tire for dis kind waka oooo,nutin wey persen no go see for dis naija
Re: She Cheats On Him With Her Ex by Mynd44: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
The guy should leave the babe nah. Is it compulsory?
Re: She Cheats On Him With Her Ex by tashanja(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
She is obviously addicted to the guy's dicck which your guy can't match, he needs move on or accept to always be second best.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Yoruba Girls Easily Deceived? / Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? / Must He Propose On His Knees And Publicly Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.