Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince (56373 Views)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist / [ghananian Actress] Yvonne Nelson And Mzbel, Stab’s Each Other Over Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by ayomidis(m): 12:34am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim: Alien Compliance Order... When we kicked all Nigerians out of GHana...

Basically we called you an Alien!!Told you to comply!! And ordered you out of Ghana!!!

It will happen again!! wink wink wink
dat must hav happened in ur dreams nigerians wont go dat low ...and u knw it kickaaboom!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by beeboy09(m): 12:37am On Sep 08, 2012
undecidedI agree naija has its own issues. You claim to have electricity and all but what have you done with it? If naija has steady power for one year gh woul be left in the stone age. Mumu make una dey wait. That's why naija is referred to as the sleeping giant. We just dey sleep yet una dey struglle, lmao. Gh magas.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:38am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

There are some smart Nigerians without an Inferiority complex!! wink wink wink wink

Well done!!

You will never hear a Dutch call a Danish too White!! Or a Scottish an English!! It sounds dumb!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is why I look down on you Bakassi's!!

wink wink wink wink wink

Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes oo! Because west Africa is an ancient kingdom!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim: If a Ghanaian knows anything about you it is due to the big crime and immigration. That is why we need another Alien Compliance order wink wink wink wink Kick the Naija's out once and for all.
And what do you guys know about proper immigration? See; I dont wanna be pissed of at you ok? Though things aint that smooth in my country now; I STILL LOVE NIGERIA TILL INFINITY. But if you still want to beef my country, I' l advice you go get a jaw protector coz wen am done with you, am sure gonna be leavin your face wit a fracture! Ghanian gay.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2012
OMG! These masquerades want Ice Prince?! Run, Ice. Run! grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 08, 2012
Two backward and underdeveloped countries fighting for superiority... Ghana, Nigeria - different countries, but the same people... Ga and Ewe have Yoruba ancestry - Akan(Fanti and Ashanti) have been trading with Hausa and Yoruba people for centuries - part of Akan used to be under Oyo empire..

Grow up, simpletons.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by smoothcrim2090: 12:41am On Sep 08, 2012
Ask yourself why your former Coach Siasia was born in Ghana and moved to Nigerian around 1970... Alien Compliance Order!! We kicked all the Nigerians out! Then you got us back in the 80's with Ghana must Go!

So we are next and will get you back again. This time we will call it Donkey Compliance Order!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by smoothcrim2090: 12:43am On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx: Two backward and underdeveloped countries fighting for superiority... Ghana, Nigeria - different countries, but the same people... Ga and Ewe have Yoruba ancestry - Akan(Fanti and Ashanti) have been trading with Hausa and Yoruba people for centuries - part of Akan used to be under Oyo empire..

Grow up, simpletons.

All lies. Ghana has always ruled Nigerians when we have met over the last 1000 years!! wink wink wink

There is no tribal relations between the countries.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090: Ask yourself why your former Coach Siasia was born in Ghana and moved to Nigerian around 1970... Alien Compliance Order!! We kicked all the Nigerians out! Then you got us back in the 80's with Ghana must Go!

So we are next and will get you back again. This time we will call it Donkey Compliance Order!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

And your point is? My boy's parents(Ghanaians) were born in Nigeria, and they act more Nigerian than Ghanaian...
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:43am On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090: Ask yourself why your former Coach Siasia was born in Ghana and moved to Nigerian around 1970... Alien Compliance Order!! We kicked all the Nigerians out! Then you got us back in the 80's with Ghana must Go!

guy, are u a comedian? Is that all u got? U need lectures on yabbing 101
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by smoothcrim2090: 12:44am On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:

And your point is? My boy's parents(Ghanaians) were born in Nigeria, and they act more Nigerian than Ghanaian...
Same for the Nigerians born in Ghana! They act Ghanaian.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090:
All lies. Ghana has always ruled Nigerians when we have met over the last 1000 years!! wink wink wink

There is no tribal relations between the countries.

Keep dreaming, mate... Ashanti empire was defeated by Oyo empire, and you paid tributaries to Oyo for a long time...
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:45am On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx: Two backward and underdeveloped countries fighting for superiority... Ghana, Nigeria - different countries, but the same people... Ga and Ewe have Yoruba ancestry - Akan(Fanti and Ashanti) have been trading with Hausa and Yoruba people for centuries - part of Akan used to be under Oyo empire..

Grow up, simpletons.
So, mr shymexx, what country do u come 4rm? Iz it not dsame Nigeria that u are renouncing?
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090: Same for the Nigerians born in Ghana! They act Ghanaian.

Good, that's how it's meant to be - one colour, one race... Say nomore!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2012
Lotz of oponu-oshi in this thread, both Nigerians & Ghanians, ye are all oloriburukus
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by smoothcrim2090: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:

Keep dreaming, mate... Ashanti empire was defeated by Oyo empire, and you paid tributaries to Oyo for a long time...

I am not Ashanti but, the Oyo was a joke and considered a joke by all Akan states. Was it not the Fulani who sent Oyo into the dark ages grin grin grin Yorobbers are soft!!!

In Akan culture no gold = you are a joke.

Oyo was the w-h-o-r-e of Nigeria and defeated so many times... In Ghana we have a name for a state like that... We call it a village!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 08, 2012
Todaynatoday: So, mr shymexx, what country do u come 4rm? Iz it not dsame Nigeria that u are renouncing?

When did I 'renounce' Nigeria? Just because the country is mess don't mean I 'renounce' it - I want the best for Nigeria...
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by esummer: 12:48am On Sep 08, 2012
Ouch!!!
*#passing by and soliloquizing#*
I can't find my Ghana must go...

*ehen before I forget, otumfour, English please?
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:48am On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

I am not Ashanti but, the Oyo was a joke and considered a joke by all Akan states. Was it not the Fulani who sent Oyo into the dark ages grin grin grin Yorobbers are soft!!!

Oyo was the LovePeddler of Nigeria and defeated so many times... In Ghana we have a name for a state like that... We call it a village!! grin grin grin grin grin
ur credit 4 phone go soon finish, why u dey waste internet bandwith like this sef?
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by smoothcrim2090: 12:48am On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:

When did I 'renounce' Nigeria? Just because the country is mess don't mean I 'renounce' it - I want the best for Nigeria...

Nigeria is still better than 99 percent of African countries... apart from Ghana wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 08, 2012

Grow up, simpletons.
And from which cemetary did this ungodly one arise from at this unholy hour? If you need attention, first bow at NIGERIA'S feet! Then enter the ring. Ding, Ding Bitch.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:49am On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:

I hope so! Shymexx in diaspora
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

Oyo was the w-h-o-r-e of Nigeria and defeated so many times... In Ghana we have a name for a state like that... We call it a village!! grin grin grin grin grin

This is it:

In 1764, a joint Akan(Akyem)-Dahomey-Oyo force defeated an Asante army. The alliance victory defined borders between the neighboring states. Oyo led a successful campaign into Mahi territory north of Dahomey in the late 18th century. The Yoruba also used the forces of their tributaries; for instance, they accomplished a 1784 naval blockade of Badagri with an Oyo-Dahomey-Lagos force.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyo_Empire

^^^^Akan and Dahomey were under Oyo at the period in history..
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:51am On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

Nigeria is still better than 99 percent of African countries... apart from Ghana wink
are u born stewpeed or are u just acting stewpeed. Hope it's the latter
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 08, 2012
Mr Exxell: And from which cemetary did this ungodly one arise from at this unholy hour? If you need attention, first bow at NIGERIA'S feet! Then enter the ring. Ding, Ding Bitch.

About bow to Nigeria's feet? Fam, I'm Nigerian - and stupid and ignorant Nigerians like you bow to my feet..

Go play in traffic.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by smoothcrim2090: 12:52am On Sep 08, 2012
That is why morons should not read history!! Here is the full battle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Atakpam%C3%A9

The battle took place in Togo and it was 6 vs. 1 with Akans fighting against Akans.... grin grin grin grin grin

This is what happens when you don't read history carefully!!!

Yorobbers never made it into the heart of Asante land. This battle was a distraction for the Empire of Ashanti! A true empire unlike Oyo!!

The objective of the Empire of Asante was to not colonize Yorobbers who they considered poor since the yorobbers lacked gold!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:52am On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:

About bow to Nigeria's feet? Fam, I'm Nigerian - and stupid and ignorant Nigerians like you bow to my feet..

Go play in traffic.
diz iz gettin interesting *grabs popcorn and sits by ringside*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation / Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.