Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince (56368 Views)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist / [ghananian Actress] Yvonne Nelson And Mzbel, Stab’s Each Other Over Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:54am On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090: That is why morons should not read history!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Atakpam%C3%A9

The battle took place in Togo and it was 6 vs. 1 with Akans fighting against Akans.... grin grin grin grin grin

This is what happens when you don't read history carefully!!!
wow, how informative and totally useful!! The film get part 2
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090: That is why morons should not read history!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Atakpam%C3%A9

The battle took place in Togo and it was 6 vs. 1 with Akans fighting against Akans.... grin grin grin grin grin

This is what happens when you don't read history carefully!!!

6 vs. 1, but you lost and paid tributaries for a long time... All the other kingdoms that fought alongside Oyo were conquered territories at that point in history - and there's nothing wrong in using their armies against Ashante army...

One people, one race, one continent... wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 08, 2012
Todaynatoday: ur credit 4 phone go soon finish, why u dey waste internet bandwith like this sef?
Mtcheew. Only your write ups exposes you that you are the same person with that bigot called crimfool. You just exposed yourself that you are a Ghanian living in lagos; Nigeria. Your Credit is about finishing and you are advising yourself to run away. Hahahahahahahahaha. You are even POOR. Kai.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by smoothcrim2090: 12:58am On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:

6 vs. 1, but you lost and paid tributaries for a long time... All the other kingdoms that fought alongside Oyo were conquered territories at that point in history - and there's nothing wrong in using their armies against Ashante army...

One people, one race, one continent... wink

Are you dumb??

GO re-read the history...

No Akan state was ever under that poor Yoruba state!! Not one!!

Akan's rather influenced Yorobbers not the other way around.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 08, 2012
Ice Prince has two chics fighting over him - but you guys are on here fighting over spilled milk... Get a life and get women to fight over you... My doozy is pimpin' hard, but you're fighting over two countries that are 50 years behind modern times, how sad?? sad
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 1:00am On Sep 08, 2012
Mr Exxell: Mtcheew. Only your write ups exposes you that you are the same person with that bigot called crimfool. You just exposed yourself that you are a Ghanian living in lagos; Nigeria. Your Credit is about finishing and you are advising yourself to run away. Hahahahahahahahaha. You are even POOR. Kai.
hahahahahahaha! Funny dude! Diz ur conspiracy theory, na one in town
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 1:01am On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx: Ice Prince has two chics fighting over him - but you guys are on here fighting over spilled milk... Get a life and get women to fight over you... My doozy is pimpin' hard, but you're fighting over two countries that are 50 years behind modern times, how sad?? sad
abeg help me tell dem oo
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by smoothcrim2090: 1:01am On Sep 08, 2012
Yeswe have a lot of work to do.. Apart from Ghana and MAYBE Nigeria(the Southern parts) the rest of Africa basically sucks. shocked shocked shocked shocked

That is besides the point! Only Ghanaian RULE can save Nigeria!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090:
Are you dumb??

GO re-read the history...

No Akan state was ever under that poor Yoruba state!! Not one!!

Akan's rather influenced Yorobbers not the other way around.

I hear that!!! And your capital is Accra, a city owned by Ga people...

Whatever makes you happy, mate...

I'm off to bed, mate.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 1:02am On Sep 08, 2012
Smoothcream, where art thou? Thou mayest stay and defendeth the pride of ur country
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by xcllaxix(m): 1:03am On Sep 08, 2012
them no get job..tyme wey mzbel go use dey write hit songs..in dey fyt for ice. angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 1:04am On Sep 08, 2012
smoothcrim2090: Yeswe have a lot of work to do.. Apart from Ghana and MAYBE Nigeria(the Southern parts) the rest of Africa basically sucks. shocked shocked shocked shocked

That is besides the point! Only Ghanaian RULE can save Nigeria!!
election is coming up in Nigeria soon, will you contest?
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 1:05am On Sep 08, 2012
xcllaxix: them no get job..tyme wey mzbel go use dey write hit songs..in dey fyt for ice. angry
u no fit compare aboki oko to normal human being own na! The tin sweet lyk chocolate literally, dem wan give am b..l..o..w. job
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by sarutobi: 1:05am On Sep 08, 2012
Dondav: F*ck... They are both fugly... I can't have an ugly girl fighting over me.. Talkless of two!!

guy it takes two to fight over u
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by smoothcrim2090: 1:07am On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:

I hear that!!! And your capital is Accra, a city owned by Ga people...

Whatever makes you happy, mate...

I'm off to bed, mate.

The Ga are not Yorobbers!!

Their language is Kwa and closest to the Akan so if they were Yorobbers then the Akans really colonized them to change the language that much...

I believe they have always lived there and have NO relation to Yorobbers but, are closer to Akans and Guans!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:

About bow to Nigeria's feet? Fam, I'm Nigerian - and stupid and ignorant Nigerians like you bow to my feet..

Go play in traffic.
You are a Nigerian and you talking Cave? You are here and this bigots are messing up our fatherland? Oh. I forgot. Its early morning over here in victoria Island, Lagos. I guess its morning too where ever mountain you are perching now as a walking bone! My advice to you "Go Brush Your Teeth And Spit Like A Nigerian Because You Aint Spitting Proper" Get In The Ring Bittch!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 08, 2012
this todaynatoday is a f0ol #noHomo
goodnight guys
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by onila(f): 1:11am On Sep 08, 2012
bittyend: Nigerian guys are just naturally more gifted than other Africans, that's why I always tell Nigerian women to step up, and step pulling us down. There are two types of men in Africa; Nigerian men and others.

We run Africa!
smiley bittyend I luv you
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by xcllaxix(m): 1:11am On Sep 08, 2012
Todaynatoday: u no fit compare aboki oko to normal human being own na! The tin sweet lyk chocolate literally, dem wan give am b..l..o..w. job
...lol..choco ke?
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:14am On Sep 08, 2012
Yvone nelson living in d same apartment wit her parents..... cheesy lmao ;DYvone nelson living in d same apartment wit her parents..... cheesy lmao
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by xcllaxix(m): 1:25am On Sep 08, 2012
Dagucci z great: Yvone nelson living in d same apartment wit her parents..... cheesy lmao ;DYvone nelson living in d same apartment wit her parents..... cheesy lmao
..i no really beleive dat part sha..
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by NEROSKY(m): 1:31am On Sep 08, 2012
wetin concern me sad
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by ZeusI: 1:55am On Sep 08, 2012
How about me?
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by smoothcrim2090: 2:01am On Sep 08, 2012
JayKayMaybachz:
Shaaataaap deranged sucker ... Essien is an Ethnic name in Nigeria ... Peeps from Akwa Ibom ... Idiat like ya ... U don't Poo ... Get ouuuut

It is also an Akan name..... maybe some Ghanaians migrated there a long time ago and brought some culture there wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by ichidodo: 3:51am On Sep 08, 2012
Todaynatoday: that's a big fat lie, the average ghanian is more interested in hustling! They hustle for beans & garri
nah lie, na kenke and akpateshe.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by bittyend1: 3:54am On Sep 08, 2012
Why did I get banned?

This mukina2 girl needs to slow down for real, what did I say to warrant a ban?

Went clubbing, came back, and this girl banned me like WTF?
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by bittyend1: 3:56am On Sep 08, 2012
onila: smiley bittyend I luv you

I love you too, omalicha.

Can't wait to su.ck ya long nip.ples. wink cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by bittyend1: 3:59am On Sep 08, 2012
Vergil:
U're funny. What's sexuality gotta do with this?
Point is, stop blabbing over what's not true. Isn't that the whole point of this convo? Unless, u know its probably not true and u just chatting for the sake of it. Chat all sort, rubbish baseless chat, flame war chat, ego-high chats etc...

What are you on about? WTH is "rubbish baseless chat, flame war chat, ego-high chats etc..?" Stop begging it and talk straight. undecided

How's it not true? Are they too nice to fight over him? They are anything really and Ice Prince is too flee for them, so cut the crap.

And what's ya sexuality? You got me confused because I don't know how to address you. He, she, he/she; which one? undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 08, 2012
LOL @ 1 person using 10 IDs on this thread. What a joke.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by airfinance(m): 4:05am On Sep 08, 2012
I dey laff
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Flygerian1(m): 4:10am On Sep 08, 2012
Na dem sabi jare!

Am only interested about what will Change the high price of Gharrie in the market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday / Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation / Why Olamide Might Remain A Local Artiste For Long !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.