Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince (56369 Views)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist / [ghananian Actress] Yvonne Nelson And Mzbel, Stab’s Each Other Over Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
Lmao damn grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
Infact all of you that have turned this thread into a battle ground don't know the abc of yabis!
U are all bad representatives of ur countries in the yabbing department
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2012
You can't compete with me Bakassi's!!!

ONly GHanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!! wink wink wink wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2012
bittyend:

Your mother looks like the ultra dark version of Donatella Versace; wrinkled face, wrinkled body, wrinkled puzzy, wrinkled tiddys, and wrinkled nipples. Even bleaching won't save that bi.tch, her skin falls off in my toilet every time she cleans it. Ugly bia.tch!!

Ghana is so dirty even your flag looks dirty. Dirty skin, dirty mouth, and dirty food. I fumigate the puzzy of Ghana girls before I fvck them, true story. undecided
PUNCHLINE!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2012
Mr Exxell: Is this a human being talking or a GHANIAN RABID DOG?
Dogs do not have access to the internet, so it's safe to say it's a human being
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2012
bittyend:

And keep burning ya dark skin, no wonder ghana people become invisible when the night falls. undecided
BOMB LINE! Keep it coming bro. One Love.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:03am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim: You can't compete with me Bakassi's!!!

guy, u dey try, only u against like 4 guys! But shey na only bakassi be ur own yabis?
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Aksonman: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim: You can't compete with me Bakassi's!!!

and yet Nigerians rule you in your own fvcking country? My Short slave KWEKU, Please go and shine my shoes grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by bittyend(m): 12:08am On Sep 08, 2012
To be honest, SmoothCRIM, you're very boring.. *yawns"

Can you go to bed now, plz? You bore me to sleep repeating the same thing over and over again.

Can another ghana man step in the ring?
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Bakassi represents Nigeria well... What it shows is Nigeria is big for nothing wink wink wink wink
charlie, bakassi represents cameroon, dem win am 4 court! But come o, why u neva sleep yet, 12 don pass and u still dey play outside, come on go to sleep! U no sabi yabis
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2012
bittyend: To be honest, SmoothCRIM, you're very boring.. *yawns"

Can you go to bed now, plz? You bore me to sleep repeating the same thing over and over again.

Can another ghana man step in the ring?

I embarrassed you!! You tried to portray Nigerians as what you are not and showed the world your inferiority complex!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by bittyend(m): 12:10am On Sep 08, 2012
Where's otumfour?

At least he's more vicious than this other boring clown.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 12:10am On Sep 08, 2012
Todaynatoday: charlie, bakassi represents cameroon, dem win am 4 court! But come o, why u neva sleep yet, 12 don pass and u still dey play outside, come on go to sleep! U no sabi yabis

I sleep when I want O!!!

Bakassi is in Cameroon because they defeated you!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2012
bittyend: Where's otumfour?

At least he's more vicious than this other boring clown.

I bore you with facts and teach you some lessons! wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2012
Oya everybody, break is over!! Go to ya classes!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by bittyend(m): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

I embarrassed you!! You tried to portray Nigerians as what you are not and showed the world your inferiority complex!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You copped a plea with ya weak punchlines.

Where are the ghana heavy hitters? - You're a light weight with verbose.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by manny4life(m): 12:13am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

I bore you with facts and teach you some lessons! wink

Facts? Lol, seeing how discombobulated you are, you couldn't even discern between ICC judgement in the Bakassi case is really questionable. After all, Ghanians are not known for their intelligence and IQ, co it will make sense, we're not holding it against you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation / Why Olamide Might Remain A Local Artiste For Long !! / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.