Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince (56372 Views)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist / [ghananian Actress] Yvonne Nelson And Mzbel, Stab’s Each Other Over Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
bittyend:

Invisible completion will kill you Gary Coleman tall chales. undecided

Short men syndrome, always punching above ya height. undecided

I'm 6'2~ Taller than the average Northern European. The average Ghanaian is taller than the Average Nigerian.

5'7 vs 5'4~~ FACT!! Both are short to me...
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by bittyend(m): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sonned so many ghana nyggahs, I think I should be ghana's great grandfather. cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
manny4life:

LOL, inferiority complex caught you? LOL

You forgot to add your country to it? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Are you stupid!! I am illustrating how stupid you are grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin showing you how dumb you sound making the jokes you make!! Make better jokes! Step your game up!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by bittyend(m): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:
I'm 6'2~ Taller than the average Northern European. The average Ghanaian is taller than the Average Nigerian.

5'7 vs 5'4~~ FACT!! Both are short to me...

Dude, you Gary Coleman tall a la 3'2, quit adding 3feet to ya height.

And you're invisible at night, muthaphucker.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
Akson man:

[size=13pt]Sit down there behind your aged toshiba computer and continue typing trash and claiming to have dated Naija's finest. Did i hear u say inferiority complex? When an average Ghanaian man like YOU pees in his pants whenever a Nigerian man says hello to his girlfriend.[/size]
There is not a Naija man worth his salt. I would leave you alone with my girl for 10 years and she would not be attracted to you Bakassi grin grin grin grin grin grin

High class is hard to break!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
bittyend:

Dude, you Gary Coleman tall a la 3'2, quit adding 3feet to ya height.

And you're invisible at night, muthaphucker.

stop telling your life story Boko!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by manny4life(m): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Are you stupid!! I am illustrating how stupid you are grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Coming from a confused bigot, I'll pass.

Again

manny4life:

LOL, inferiority complex caught you? LOL

You forgot to add your country to it? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Or is that your country? I thought yu said that was Brazil?
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by bittyend(m): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

stop telling your life story Boko!!! grin grin grin grin

Is that ya comeback?

You're no competition, find ya way to bed, the invisible man. undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by manny4life(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
You're so confused, you channel all your energy in different places, hoping to hang onto something. Now you've called Goodluck, before it was Brazilian women. If you know you're so proud of your who.res, POST THEIR PICTURES. This is not Nigeria and Brazil, but Nigeria and Ghana as you have put it. STOP putting Brazilian pictures, it's demeaning to you...CHAI... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
manny4life: You're so confused, you channel all your energy in different places, hoping to hang onto something. Now you've called Goodluck, before it was Brazilian women. If you know you're so proud of your who.res, POST THEIR PICTURES. This is not Nigeria and Brazil, but Nigeria and Ghana as you have put it. STOP putting Brazilian pictures, it's demeaning to you...CHAI... shocked shocked shocked

I am illustrating that you are presenting a false picture!! grin grin grin grin grin In doing so I am showing all who are reading this that you have a huge inferiority complex. The Ghanaian women won't be much different than the Nigerian one thus, proving my bigger point. What I am demonstrating is your sick inferiority complex and your portrayal of Nigerian women as something they are not! Mixed race on average!! wink wink wink wink wink wink

Grow up son! you will never be on my level! That is why we freed you from British Colonial rule! That is why you have always been under our boot!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmn
see what ice-prince has caused! From two babes fighting over him, grown up men with children are now also fighting because of him
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by anitank(f): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
bittyend:

Bit.ch, you look like gorro from mortal kombat with red/black hair. cheesy

Stay in ya lane.
Am on ur side oooo.........my nigerian brova gringrin I aint no bi.t.ch tho undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation / Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.