Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,377 members, 7,839,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Could B Wrong With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could B Wrong With Him (1372 Views)

Is This Too Much? Will I B Wrong 2 Do It / What Could B Wrong / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could B Wrong With Him by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
A friend's plight, pls hear her story:

My husband and I used to b best of friends but of late he's been acting very strange.like every married couple we've had our ups and downs .
I travelled on a 3week vacation with our son and it was when I returned I noticed his attitude change.Before nw he used to shout @ every lil thing I do that upsets him but nw even if I hit a stick on his head he just walks away
He doesn't demand for food anymor and when he returns from work n sees d kitchen empty he just goes to bed or makes indomie himself. When I returned from my trip I tot he wuld b sex starved but for a month nw I doubt if he's seen me naked let alone come near me.he's fond of sleepin in d livin room nw and no matter what I do to annoy him he's not moved.
During my dads posthumous birthday he did not call,neither did he wish my mum a happy bday some days back. He doesn't really keep late nites. Iv tried sitting down to talk with him but he won't giv room for such
He doesn't even complain anymor even about other things that made him angry in d past,he's so calm nw and keeps quiet round d house
What Could b wrong with him?
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by DExplorer1: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
RED FLAG
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by sukanero(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
dearie jux b patience and mst xpecially b prayerful and put evryfin into GODS hand 4 him to tek control and bring bk ya normal husband u used to knw
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by xxxkubexxx: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
Write a letter to him stating your observations and feelings. I believe this would work.
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by Mynd44: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
You need to find out who he has been talking to and what they were talking about
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by tashanja(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
Either the man is turning impotent or the wife has completely let herself go and no longer attractive to the man.
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by frank317: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
U have finnaly driven him to stupor

Why do I feel pity for this man instead of u?

3 Likes

Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by CrazyMan(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
I believe there's an attitude in you that has turned him into a living zombie...or perhaps he heard a rumor about you during your vacation.

I wouldn't recommend a discussion as you yourself have stated here that he snubs you openly.

Therefore I would suggest that you consider little gestures such as, preparing meals for him, washing his clothes if you notice they look dirty, playing the video clip of your wedding whenever he's in the living room, and any other idea you can come up with ...and I'm sure that with time, you would win back his confidence.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by Nastyclown: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
frank3.16:
U have finnaly driven him to stupor

Why do I feel pity for this man instead of u?

grin grin grin
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by asdfjklhaha(f): 1:48am On Sep 07, 2012
Is like he wants sum time of, giv him space he wuld stil com bak because he's ur husband
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by deniyor: 3:46am On Sep 07, 2012
He is fed up with you, mad you time is almost up. Time to buckle up before he brings home your replacement.
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
@OP
(IMHO) i guess your husband found someone else to provide him with all the peace/satisfaction that he was looking for in you. you see, it seems like now, it doesnt really matter what you do (or dont do) as the mere thought of that other person, brings happiness/peace to his life. so no matter how much you throw at him, it doesnt get to him any longer. wait for a soon drastic change in your life!
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by mspookie: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
THE END!!! cry
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
deniyor: He is fed up with you, mad you time is almost up. Time to buckle up before he brings home your replacement.

You may sound wicked but you might just be right. I read through her post and it seems all she did was to make him mad and angry.

OP, please ask your friend why all she ever wanted was an angry husband? Is she from a broken home? In the past would she refuse to cook if they had an arguement, would she refuse sex?

Tell her she may just have frustrated the hell out of her husband and she needs to calm down!
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
@op
This is the beginning of the end... brace yourself up.
when a man is shouting an screaming, that means he wants you to change.
when he is quiet and nonchalant, that means he is bidding his time to deal with you.
and trust me your friend won't find it funny
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by sashaa(f): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nashville:

I read through her post and it seems all she did was to make him mad and angry.
my thoughts too. The man has just given up.

Op, plz tell ur friend to change her ways cos it seems her attitude in the past has not been the best. Maybe when the husband starts seeing those changes, he will return to her cos right now, he is fast slipping away
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by deniyor: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nashville:

You may sound wicked but you might just be right. I read through her post and it seems all she did was to make him mad and angry.

OP, please ask your friend why all she ever wanted was an angry husband? Is she from a broken home? In the past would she refuse to cook if they had an arguement, would she refuse sex?

Tell her she may just have frustrated the hell out of her husband and she needs to calm down!
Miss, Don't confuse reality with wickedness.
Re: What Could B Wrong With Him by boron10(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
Op, tell us what you did to him b4 embarking on your 3 weeks trip

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Sack Your Girlfriend / How Effective Is Indoor Traditional Marriage In The East. / 6 Ways To Avoid Becoming A 'senior Single Girl' Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.