Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Best Way To Sack Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Sack Your Girlfriend (1364 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Will You Sack Your Secretary If Your Wife Insist / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Sack Your Girlfriend by Emperoradrian(m): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Fellow NL's,i've been thinking of the best way to sack my girlfrend,...and i came up with this trick,and it worked...she came to my house for the weekend(as usual)...i left the pictures of 3 pretty damsels on my table,and immediately she saw the pics,she started yelling at me,accusing me of cheating....i told her i could explain,.....the 1st girl on the pics is ada,i met her,we dated for 2yrs and she died,3 wks after her death,i met sophia,the 2nd pics,we also dated for 2yrs,b4 she died,a month after her death,i met fummi,d 3rd pics,we were together for 2yrs,after wich she died...and then a week later,we now met at d valentine party.......after dat incidence,my girlfrend went home dat day,and neva called my line again till today...,.so shr yours.,
Re: The Best Way To Sack Your Girlfriend by mimifavour(f): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2013
U no wel
Re: The Best Way To Sack Your Girlfriend by Chybeno(f): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2013
Dis one uv bn dating and they'v bn dying beta sack her b4 she wil die 2.
Re: The Best Way To Sack Your Girlfriend by Kizuba: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2013
please move to jokes section

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!! How Did He Propose? Guys, How Did You Propose? / He Came Frm Canada To Marry A Nigerian At 40 / What Do You Like Most About Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.