Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

How Effective Is Indoor Traditional Marriage In The East. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Effective Is Indoor Traditional Marriage In The East. (1361 Views)

Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. / Woman Turns Alien During Traditional Marriage In Enugu+pics / Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is Indoor Traditional Marriage In The East. by godello: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2013
My friend is from Delta and his fiance is from Orlu, and he is hoping to do an indoor traditional marriage,because of his low income status. He's contemplating its feasibility. Because of the high rate of bride price and the love for flamboyance associated with the east. How possible could this be? Pls he needs advice.
Re: How Effective Is Indoor Traditional Marriage In The East. by Lovetinz(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2013
Tell him to make sure he goes to the registry afterwards to get the law to endorse it.
I wish him Happy Married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is Indoor Traditional Marriage In The East. by godello: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lovetinz: Tell him to make sure he goes to the registry afterwards to get the law to endorse it.
I wish him Happy Married life in advance.
is that really necessary?
Re: How Effective Is Indoor Traditional Marriage In The East. by Lovetinz(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2013
^^ Its not just necessary, Its critical.
If they ever need visas, the only accepted proof is a Marriage Certificate.
Its issued at the registry.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read!!! / Question Of The Day:- Your Boo Or 3M Naira? / What Do You Like Most About Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.