Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

She Is Confused & Needs Ur Candid Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Confused & Needs Ur Candid Advice (1102 Views)

Ur Candid Opinion Is Needed / Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice / Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Confused & Needs Ur Candid Advice by Fudey(f): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hi all,this is my girlfrnd's plight n i need u all 2 assist me with ur advice. She met dis guy july last yr n they 've been talking on fone.last week she travelled 2 visit d guy n he said he wants 2 see her parents immediately dat his plans are 2 marry her by oct dis yr.now my frnd barely know him but d guy has involved his family 2 d extend dat his mother calls her,he had introduced her 2 his boss,he was previously staying wit a cousin but he got a 2bdrm flat n bought a car abt 2months ago wit d hope dat he has found a wife but d problem is dat my frnd said she doesnt seem to love dis guy n she is not convienced abt d relationship,she doesnt hv dis inner peace in her whenever d marriage thoughts comes up n besides her parents said no 2 d relationship wen she did mention it.now she wants 2 quit but doesnt know how 2 go abt it.ur candid advice is what she seeks.d blames are already on her 4 giving him a green light but d truth is dat she cant continue.
Re: She Is Confused & Needs Ur Candid Advice by bjbaba: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
baby girl dont break is heart cos he is inlove wit u.be patient the love will show it self from ya side
Re: She Is Confused & Needs Ur Candid Advice by omosexy1: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
The beauty of women. Wen dem wan marry; husband no go show. Wen husband show; dem no go wan marry.
Re: She Is Confused & Needs Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
@OP
before we proceed care to answer this few questions:
- why did she go to visit the guy?
- have they been intimate?
- if yes then WHY?
- did she beg/borrowed/tricked some money off this man?
- has she repayed the money?

here is something your "friend" could say to this guy:" I am very sorry but after spending a few days with you, i have realized that we were not meant for one another. i didnt feel anything from you, i dont care for you the way i should care for a man i would like to marry. furthermore, my parents are against this union and i would never go against their wishes. I certainly wouldnt want to waste you time (and mine) so i wish you all the best in your search for a future wife and hope that you will be successful. yours truly "
Re: She Is Confused & Needs Ur Candid Advice by frank317: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
omosexy1: The beauty of women. Wen dem wan marry; husband no go show. Wen husband show; dem no go wan marry.

No b small thing. I feel for the guy sha. Pls the earlier she tells the guy, the better for both of them. Marriage no b by force.
Re: She Is Confused & Needs Ur Candid Advice by xynerise: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
- if yes then WHY?

here is something your "friend" could say to this guy:" I am very sorry but after spending a few days with you, i have realized that we were not meant for one another. i didnt feel anything from you, i dont care for you the way i should care for a man i would like to marry. furthermore, my parents are against this union and i would never go against their wishes. I certainly wouldnt want to waste you time (and mine) so i wish you all the best in your search for a future wife and hope that you will be successful. yours truly "
read my thought. Best way to quit a relationship cool
Re: She Is Confused & Needs Ur Candid Advice by Fudey(f): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
- if yes then WHY?

Tanx bro,she actually visited him 2 get 2 know him more,but after she heard 4rm her parents her mind was just off him n she only stayed wit him 4 like 6hrs,she didnt sleep over at his place ,they were not intimate,she never borrow a dime 4rm him or tricked him of any cash.dis might sound strange 2 believe but is d truth.tanx 4 d advice
Re: She Is Confused & Needs Ur Candid Advice by Mynd44: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
If all you said in reply to MBJ's questions are true, then the matter is as good as solved. Just say it as he typed and she is in the clear
Re: She Is Confused & Needs Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
^^^^ case closed indeed!

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Mum Husband / . / Femi Kuti & Ex Wife Funke REKINDLED FUN On Twitter…tweeting Each Early Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.