Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,951 members, 7,956,588 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Is Anything Wrong When Girls Toast/woe A Guy....am In That Situation...please Re - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong When Girls Toast/woe A Guy....am In That Situation...please Re (1122 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Is Anything Wrong When Your Girlfriend Is Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong When Girls Toast/woe A Guy....am In That Situation...please Re by Nobody: 12:03am On May 18, 2013
Am in a funny situation right now and i dont know if its okay. I gained admission into the university last year and i worked on improving my appearance a great deal,there is one thing i started to notice afterwards,each time i try to approach a girl she ends up approaching me...before i develop the morale to ask her out,she would just ask me out like she was waiting for me...this happened for six different girls but i dont think its manly for me to date a girl that asked me out..or is it compulsory that a guy should always be the one to ask a girl out? What do you think please?
Re: Is Anything Wrong When Girls Toast/woe A Guy....am In That Situation...please Re by Nobody: 12:19am On May 18, 2013
Dapo777: Am in a funny situation right now and i dont know if its okay. I gained admission into the university last year and i worked on improving my appearance a great deal,there is one thing i started to notice afterwards,each time i try beinto approach a girl she ends up approaching me...before i develop the morale to ask her out,she would just ask me out like she was waiting for me...this happened for six different girls but i dont think its manly for me to date a girl that asked me out..or is it compulsory that a guy should always be the one to ask a girl out? What do you think please?

The emboldened already tells me you're not manly because it seems you will now reject this lovely girl based solely onbthe fact that you want to simply "appear" manly, not that you are.

The guy need not be the only one that asks all the time. I admire the Nigerian girls who decide to go against the pointless grain and do bold things their backward culture frowns at, like telling a guy what you think of him.

The number one attribute of being manly is doing WHAT YOU WANT without feeling the need to explain yourself to anyone...yes, not even to other men. You are not living to be patted on the back by your "bro's". As long as you do it unapologetically and without being sh3pish about it.

E.g Hitler was a murderous bastard...but he was manly about it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong When Girls Toast/woe A Guy....am In That Situation...please Re by Nobody: 12:39am On May 18, 2013
Thanks
Re: Is Anything Wrong When Girls Toast/woe A Guy....am In That Situation...please Re by Nobody: 1:15am On May 18, 2013
OH man...Bro only a Raging Homosexual would be asked out by a pretty girl and not feel happy and proud.....its 2013 my nig get with the program...Manliness has nothing to do with that chalay. cheers
Re: Is Anything Wrong When Girls Toast/woe A Guy....am In That Situation...please Re by neversaynever(m): 2:29am On May 18, 2013
Is it written anywhere that a man has to do the wooing? That's an unhealthy mentality. If girls are asking you out, it's cos you're doing something right (except if it's only about your looks) so revel in it, many guys out there pray to be in your position.
Re: Is Anything Wrong When Girls Toast/woe A Guy....am In That Situation...please Re by Mynd44: 6:38am On May 18, 2013
Kids
Re: Is Anything Wrong When Girls Toast/woe A Guy....am In That Situation...please Re by africanrapper: 10:54am On May 19, 2013
I wish we could trade places. No pun intended. Like Seriously? You would look down on a woman who shows you her emotional attachment to you?

My guy, If you don't like her, just tell her politely.

#utchay#
Re: Is Anything Wrong When Girls Toast/woe A Guy....am In That Situation...please Re by carlos1(m): 1:34am On May 20, 2013
K, But bro, u r not alone in this situation because av also experienced it like three four times too. Just dont let it get into ur head because there is no big deal about it.

I dont know how u'll see this, But believe me, Any gal that is courageous and asked u out must have nurtured that feeling and could nt hold it back anymore. I expect u to treat d babe with respect and regards for her feelings. Let me remind u dat its not always about who u love, Its about who luv's u. Act wisely bro

Dapo777: Am in a funny situation right now and i dont know if its okay. I gained admission into the university last year and i worked on improving my appearance a great deal,there is one thing i started to notice afterwards,each time i try to approach a girl she ends up approaching me...before i develop the morale to ask her out,she would just ask me out like she was waiting for me...this happened for six different girls but i dont think its manly for me to date a girl that asked me out..or is it compulsory that a guy should always be the one to ask a girl out? What do you think please?
Re: Is Anything Wrong When Girls Toast/woe A Guy....am In That Situation...please Re by Mynd44: 6:45am On May 20, 2013
^^
Re: Is Anything Wrong When Girls Toast/woe A Guy....am In That Situation...please Re by Princeparix(m): 7:11am On May 20, 2013
#speechless#
Re: Is Anything Wrong When Girls Toast/woe A Guy....am In That Situation...please Re by Popowaa: 7:15am On May 20, 2013
Mynd_44: Kids

(1) (Reply)

Anti-pervert: Woman Are Buying Hairy Stockings To Dissuade Looks Of Men / How Can Ever I Forgive Or Forget??? / Romance SCAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.