Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me (25762 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by mcevans1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hahahahahaha............ WAT A SPECIE!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Nastyclown: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
frank3.16:
Girls will never cease to amaze me. Pls how did he convince u to even go out with him? What line did he really use. Are u also a bush girl?

Ok, let's hear what u love about him.

950k buyin ordinary 2nd hand audi 80 car

isn't it obvious to you that the dude is rich. What was your question again? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
Girls can never b satisfied. Next you will hear is my boyfriend likes girls too much, or my boyfriend is a mommy's boy, or my boy friend joystick is too small, or that my boyfrnd is too rich and or that my boy friend cannot dress well. Seriously, women, you are the causes of all problems in ur marriage, because u ladies don't seem to understand what y'all really want. Confused creatures. SMH
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by mcevans1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
oluafolabi: Lmao!!!!! **I don die ooooo** heheheheheheheheheheh... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

**Back to topic.. Are you sure that your bf hasn't been jazzed??.. For real oo.. This symptoms he is exhibiting are the first steps.. The next one will be to leave his job and start farming in the village and you will be the faithful wife that will give him fresh palm wine when he is back smiley cheesy .

Heheheheheh.. I wish you patience and goodluck smiley ..cheers!!! wink

Hahahahahaha! Medicine after Death grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by 27naira(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:

If they're not compatible, she should leave the guy in peace - rather than ridicule him for being himself in cyber space... Judging by the rant the OP posted, she wasn't seeking honest advice, she just came on here to ridicule the guy... And she had a field day with other posters ridiculing the guy for being himself..

so true!

The post is quite funny but i'll definitely feel bad if that dude was somebody i know.

OP, free the guy! He's just being himself. If he fancies chewing garlic, that's his preference. If he likes Audi 80, it's still his choice. If you don't want to be part of his life, by all means move on.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by stepo707: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
solidbroda: Girls can never b satisfied. Next you will hear is my boyfriend likes girls too much, or my boyfriend is a mommy's boy, or my boy friend joystick is too small, or that my boyfrnd is too rich and or that my boy friend cannot dress well. Seriously, women, you are the causes of all problems in ur marriage, because u ladies don't seem to understand what y'all really want. Confused creatures. SMH

I asked my girl same thing.till today she doesn't know what she wants.smh for ladies angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Chiemekaorizu(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
Chai! Dis topic swit die. Gurl ma advice is love him more.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
hilarious stuff!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by mizzyboy007: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2012
Oya send him to the museum...he'll be of great use... ;DOya send him to the museum...he'll be of great use...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Fourcade(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
It worried her? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2012
Stori continues....part 2 pliz...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by alaricsaltzman: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
ehen...i suspected as much..CR uses jazz 2 play football, even lionel messi is the chairman of wizards...at least i av a living witness in the OP's boyfriend... grin grin grin

pple say women change men...but in this case, its obvious it's his way of life...if @ 29, and after 3years of dating him, he's like that, my dear, its either u move on or u continue enduring...3yrs no be beans sha...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Coldfeet(f): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2012
angry I guess this op wants people to be banned because after reading this crap all I can think of is what is this doing on front page? And how will it reduce the price of you know what! And you say he is a graduate? Of what if I may ask?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2012
follow him go village......chai o boy..... no fit do dt kind of thing oo....
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by chinedumo(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
He might later marry a second and third wife after he has married you since he loves tradition
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by pomohs(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
she should take it easy wt him, later he will get over it
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by alaricsaltzman: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
Coldfeet: angry I guess this op wants people to be banned because after reading this crap all I can think of is what is this doing on front page? And how will it reduce the price of you know what! And you say he is a graduate? Of what if I may ask?

it deserves to be in the front page joooor!!! tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by pendo89(f): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
@pweery just 2 simple questions I would appreciate your answer.

1.What do u guys talk about when you are out on date? What does he/you enjoy talking about? past/present/future/progress or all?

2.Does he embrace technology seeing he's a graduate?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Biggoozz: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
@ OP, this story is so funny I find it unbelievable.

HERE IS YOUR BEST ADVICE:

HAVE A DISCUSSION WITH THE GUY AND SHARE YOUR WORRIES ABOUT HOW YOU CONTRARY SEE A BETTER FUTURE IF HE LIVES CIVILIZED AND DEVELOPED.

1. IF HE SEES REASONS WITH YOU AND WANT YOU TO BECOME HIS "HELP MEET" TO REALIZING A BETTER LIFE, BE PATIENT, COACH HIM AND ENJOY WHAT HE TURNS OUT TO BE, (I HAVE SEEN THIS WORK!!!)

2. IF HE STICKS TO HIS GUN? THERE AND THEN THANK GOD FOR EVERY GOOD THING YOU LEARNED FROM THE RELATIONSHIP AND BREAK IT UP AND MOVE ON WITHOUT LOOKING BACK, ELSE WE WILL BE READING YOUR BOOK OF LAMENTATIONS SADLY EVER AFTER.

I WISH YOU BOTH WELL.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
Who told him old cars are better ?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by mojounited(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hehehehehehe! #SomersaultsIntoGrave cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by kpolli(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
Just break up
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by DExplorer1: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2012
pweeryambre: We are in the 3rd year of our relationship. And i knew he grew up from the village and was trained by his grandmother(very old woman) although he has been displaying some annoying local champion attitude from the begining, i over looked it and thot that it would change with time, but recently its getting so annoying dat its begining to embarasse me u wont even believ he is a graduate.he is just 29.
He wil not take proper medication to cure his sickness. he wil go down to village to hav one native doctor beat out wat dey call pin from his body. Atimes ordinary malaria wil last a whole month in his body as a result. Always chewin garlik and all sorts of local herb which leaves his mouth smellin funny all d time.
Dosent beliv in romance anymore , our sex life has bcome so rigid, he just want to f**k without any form of 4play. Says romance is for d white man.
He prefers d company of very old piple or very small boys dat just left sec skul and says his mates dosent know wat dey r doing,,, dis is coming from sombody dat belives C ronaldo uses charm to play football
. He Dresses funny atimes. And his views on life generally is archaic.the other day we visited a married couple friends of ours and dey served us springles potatotoe snack and he just flong the thin away saying dat its food for pigeons dat dey shuld boil yam for him to eat wit red oil,which dey did. Althou we laughed at it. I was just embarassed. I dont even want to talk abt how he spent overr 950k buyin ordinary 2nd hand audi 80 car, just because he belives dat an old model car is better than new model. even though he complaind bitterly of bein broke.
now he says he wants to park and go and live in the village dat i shuld join him. I m thinking of dumping him cos dis is not wat i want in a man, but d only thin is dat he is too handsome.and he has a good heart.
Can't believe i just hit my head against the wall. What!!! grin grin grin Hey lass pardon my reply. This for me is just complete fun nothing to say grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Coldfeet(f): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
alaric saltzman:

it deserves to be in the front page joooor!!! tongue tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by kozykid(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
if he says c.ronaldo uses jazz to play ball.. Then messi is using oputo to play ball
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2012
OMG! This is ridiculously funny grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Afam4eva(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2012
I don't know what's wrong with some girls sef. You knew all these before you went ahead to marry him and now you're whining. STFU and live with it.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
pendo89: @pweery just 2 simple questions I would appreciate your answer.

1.What do u guys talk about when you are out on date? What does he/you enjoy talking about? past/present/future/progress or all?

2.Does he embrace technology seeing he's a graduate?

This has to be the dumbest question ever... Can't you see your question is oxymoronic?? undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by pearlhapi(f): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
kpolli: Just break up
never a solution¤my bestfrnds bf used to be atypical of that dude the young lady just narrated but today they have the best love life any gal would ever wish for¤when I asked how she did it,simple she replied!I made him the kind of man I needed in him,she went further to state how she taught him a lot of things and even when he frowned at them all she would simply tell him I love u and that's why am here for you.she got him nice outfits and took time to explain how he should use them,atimes she purposely prepared what ops bf termed a white man food in d guys house and taught him how to use cutleries and why he needed such meals,my gf is the most loyal person av ever come across so even when the guy was gonna scream and shout and hate she still smilled and made him calm down.my dear op make ur bf the kind of man u want him to[my gfs bf was even worse]but today its all a story.correct him in love,be a mother and a friend and a sjister and I bet he would change•just don't frown wen he displays those he's archaic behaviour and use every opportunity to teach him,eg when he did what he did during your visit to your marid friend did you sit him down when u got home and explain why he shudnt av done what he did?or why he shud av just simply said thank you and maybe eat a little from the meal even if he didn't like it?did u take time to tell him that such things would make people loose respect for him?my dear if my friend of just about 21 years of age could make the best out of a man am sure you can do better•cheers

14 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by wolejoshua: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
There is alway a Sense in nonSENSE. Abeg, if you love your bf talk to him about the issue and break up the relationship only if you don't love him. He likes your lifestyle thats why you guys are still together,and you are really there to be social when he is not.

Endure the 'cons' to enjoy the 'pro'. There is no perfect man on earth(even those telling u to break-up are not perfect) or do you think you can find one?!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.