Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

15 And Pregnant - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 And Pregnant (15460 Views)

Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. / She is 13 years old and pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 And Pregnant by friedmeat: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
madu97:

he isnt that much older than me. he turned 28 in may n i turned 15 in january so he is just like less than 13yrs older which isnt to bad bcus my dad is 15yrs older than my mom. n i dont look 15, i matured b4 most of my mates n my bf says im more mature than most 25yr olds.

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by friedmeat: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
madu97: okay today im pretty happy. my mom actually talked to me today! i was so happy that i hugged her and i started crying. she was crying too. we talked about everything. i told her that i was sorry and i know that her and daddy were disappointed in me and that i regret everything. she told me she knows but it is hard for her to see me going through this while my mates are in school facing their studies. she says she never dreamt that i would fall pregnant as a teen. she said that she's sorry for not talking to me and she wants me to know that she still loves me but she is just heart broken that i ended up getting pregnant because she had me when she was 17 and her life wasn't the same. she had came to america at 12yrs wit her family and she met my father when they were both 16. she said that she initially had plans on being a psychologist but after she became pregnant with me she couldn't continue with school. she and my father got married. she had to post pone schooling in order to take care of me and then she ended up having my siblings so in all she spent 10yrs taking care of us. she said wen my aunt called her n told her the news that she almost broke down because she wanted a better life for me, she wanted me to go to university and become a doctor. she says thats why her and my dad are goin to give the baby up for adoption, she says they think the baby will have a better life with parents already established and she wants me to still be able to go and accomplish my goals. she told me that she loves me and my siblings and my dad but if she could do everything over then she would have waited before having a family until she had finished her education, she says she doesn't want me to go thru wat she had to n das y she suggested adoption for me. i never knew this was wat my parents went through, i am so glad that my mom shared this wit me, now i understand why her and my dad were so upset. this is the first time me n my mom has really talked in like 5yrs because she is always too busy wit her work. she says that she will schedule a doctors appointment n she will go wit me to all of my pre-natal appointment, sexual abuse organizations, and teen pregnancy organizations. i feel more closer to my mom than i have in a very long time. i promised her i wud never contact Quinton again and that i wud never have sex again but she laughed and told me dat after i give birth then she will put me on birth control pills because she doesnt want me to fall pregnant again. i love my mom soo much right now.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by friedmeat: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
my dad is 15yrs older than my mom...

she met my father when they were both 16...

I don't seem to understand.

2 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
@friedmeat: thank you for pointing out that the OP is a bloody liar. I guess he/she couldn't keep up with the lie anymore - hence decided to end the story.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
no i am not lying. my parents never disclosed any of this to me and my siblings before. thats why me n my mom were crying because she finally told me the truth about everything. she said her and my dad lied to protect me n my siblins from doin the same thing n they didnt want me n my siblins to think less of them. she said that they had no intentions of telling us the truth but she felt that she needed to come clean now so that i can learn from her mistake and mines. her sister who is 22 also went along wit the story. das y she told me i had noting to worry about n dat she wud talk to my mom. das y i am glad my mom finally told me about everything that went on. i am sorry if i confused some people but i am also grateful that u all persuaded me to talk 2 someone. i am the happiest that i hve been in a long time.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
i am sorry if u think that i am a liar but i dont hve anything 2 lie about. i am tellin u guys wat i am goin thru especially since u all r the only friends i hve for now. u guys can think wat u want but i am forever grateful for the advice u all gave me and i know that this is goin to help me grow as a person, i already feel like im a different person especially after the talk wit my mom smiley
Re: 15 And Pregnant by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
You see what they say about teenage moms, There is a very high probability that their daughters would be teenage moms too
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
and for the person askin about Quinton, my dad has not came back from work so i dont kno anything else. maybe wen my dad comes back he will tell me if he has heard anything from the cops and ill be sure to tell u guys about it. u guys r my only friends so i can come here n vent out everything.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
madu97: okay today im pretty happy. my mom actually talked to me today! i was so happy that i hugged her and i started crying. she was crying too. we talked about everything. i told her that i was sorry and i know that her and daddy were disappointed in me and that i regret everything. she told me she knows but it is hard for her to see me going through this while my mates are in school facing their studies. she says she never dreamt that i would fall pregnant as a teen. she said that she's sorry for not talking to me and she wants me to know that she still loves me but she is just heart broken that i ended up getting pregnant because she had me when she was 17 and her life wasn't the same. she had came to america at 12yrs wit her family and she met my father when they were both 16. she said that she initially had plans on being a psychologist but after she became pregnant with me she couldn't continue with school. she and my father got married. she had to post pone schooling in order to take care of me and then she ended up having my siblings so in all she spent 10yrs taking care of us. she said wen my aunt called her n told her the news that she almost broke down because she wanted a better life for me, she wanted me to go to university and become a doctor. she says thats why her and my dad are goin to give the baby up for adoption, she says they think the baby will have a better life with parents already established and she wants me to still be able to go and accomplish my goals. she told me that she loves me and my siblings and my dad but if she could do everything over then she would have waited before having a family until she had finished her education, she says she doesn't want me to go thru wat she had to n das y she suggested adoption for me. i never knew this was wat my parents went through, i am so glad that my mom shared this wit me, now i understand why her and my dad were so upset. this is the first time me n my mom has really talked in like 5yrs because she is always too busy wit her work. she says that she will schedule a doctors appointment n she will go wit me to all of my pre-natal appointment, sexual abuse organizations, and teen pregnancy organizations. i feel more closer to my mom than i have in a very long time. i promised her i wud never contact Quinton again and that i wud never have sex again but she laughed and told me dat after i give birth then she will put me on birth control pills because she doesnt want me to fall pregnant again. i love my mom soo much right now.
Now I am convinced this story is as fake as Goldie's eyelashes undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
**grabs popcorn and coke** - gist us when popsi commot work finish.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
since everyone thinks im lying then i guess ill take my problems elsewhere. im sorry for disturbing you guys with my problems. u guys are making me sad now, i hate it wen people say im lying wen im not. i guess i have to find some other website where i can make new friends n vent out my problems, mayb a teen pregnancy forum where i can get advice from other people goin through the same thing. i only came here for advice because u guys are nigerians so i thought u guys wud b of help since my parents r nigerians. thank you for the advice you guys have given me since, i am grateful that it has opened up something between me and my mom. but since everything i say, u guys think its a lie then i guess i wont disturb u guys any longer. i am sorry for taking up your time, this is my last post and u wont have to worry about hearin from me again. thank you for all the advice, i am grateful. bye! im gonna miss u guys tho cry
Re: 15 And Pregnant by maclatunji: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
^ Here's the thing, the people who don't believe you do so because from their experience or lack of it. They can't relate with your story. I find you thoroughly believable, I just want you to realise that you have made big mistakes and need to work hard to put your life back on track. I wish you the best moving forward from here, you need to learn fast.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by friedmeat: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
madu97: since everyone thinks im lying then i guess ill take my problems elsewhere. im sorry for disturbing you guys with my problems. u guys are making me sad now, i hate it wen people say im lying wen im not. i guess i have to find some other website where i can make new friends n vent out my problems, mayb a teen pregnancy forum where i can get advice from other people goin through the same thing. i only came here for advice because u guys are nigerians so i thought u guys wud b of help since my parents r nigerians. thank you for the advice you guys have given me since, i am grateful that it has opened up something between me and my mom. but since everything i say, u guys think its a lie then i guess i wont disturb u guys any longer. i am sorry for taking up your time, this is my last post and u wont have to worry about hearin from me again. thank you for all the advice, i am grateful. bye! im gonna miss u guys tho cry

Be safe and don't forget to always eat fried meat and GARRY

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
friedmeat: [b][/b]

Be safe and don't forget to always eat fried meat and GARRY

Fried meat with ayamase and dundun...with some palm wine to flush it down.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
@ young madu97 - pls come back. What happens when popsi comes back from work?

**continues munching on popcorn and coke**

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by friedmeat: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
obowunmi:

Fried meat with ayamase and dundun...with some palm wine to flush it down.

Lol,no be small thing ooo
Re: 15 And Pregnant by monalicious(f): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
@madu,I tot Ʋ said ur dad is 15yrs older dan ur mum,n here Ʋ said both ur parents met wen dey were 16."she met my father when they were both 16."Fake story.

2 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by Screwface(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
Why do i still believe this child despite that very obvious slipOff??
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Tenderly1(f): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
sally pls come back pls
Re: 15 And Pregnant by mkmyers45(m): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
Wow...the past 30mins of my life were not wasted..OP You need to go professional..

2 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by Ivynwa(f): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
maclatunji: My people, this drama no get Part 2.

I laughed when I saw this your post Mac, I could imagine you throwing your hands up in the air and feeling cool when you said that. grin grin and I wanted to tell you "Are you sure that whoever is behind your drama is not exhaling the way you were doing. E be like say you just got the part 3 after all. grin.

maclatunji: ^ Here's the thing, the people who don't believe you do so because from their experience or lack of it. They can't relate with your story. I find you thoroughly believable, I just want you to realise that you have made big mistakes and need to work hard to put your life back on track. I wish you the best moving forward from here, you need to learn fast.

This post of yours is very sweet Mac, but it also sounded like you don't want to stop getting the updates. Oh my gosh, Mac will be very unhappy with me now. I am only pulling your leg boy.grin grin.
Gosh boy, that child (if she is real)knows to write very well, I like to see people that can write moving things you know.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by cfours: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2012
the story definitely doesn't sound real.
but let's just pretend it's real and give advice. there is something similar to that happening somewhere in d world.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 12:35am On Sep 13, 2012
Who do I need to pay to ensure Madu97 returns

What happens when popsi returns from work..... **sips guinness - loosens belt on trousers, rubs sexy potbelly**

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2012
obowunmi: Who do I need to pay to ensure Madu97 returns

What happens when popsi returns from work..... **sips guinness - loosens belt on trousers, rubs sexy potbelly**

Na which kain agbaya be dis, eh? tongue

Madu, don't be angry now, we believe you and I hope you are finally growing some common sense.

Hugs to your mum & dad, they are remarkable folks to have pulled themselves together in time to help you figure out a solution so quickly.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by ctreasure1(f): 1:27am On Sep 13, 2012
madu97:

i think my bf can allow it bcus he says age is nothing but a number. i kno my bf loves me, he tells me everyday n he has been with me for more than a yr now. i dont kno what he will do if i tell him about the pregnancy, thats y im asking u all for advice. im sure he doesnt have anyone else bcus he tells me that i am the love of his life and that we belong together n that he has never met someone like me before. i have been to his apartment many times n i havnt seen any other woman. i trust my bf. i started havin sex this yr after i turned 15, most of the girls at my school have already been havin sex but its not fair that i waited to have sex n im already pregnant.
na potopoto de ur brain, u wil neva learn, i think promiscuity is in ur blood, why nt follow the few girls in ur school that kept themselves, i dont believ ur story is real,if it is i pray u end up wit dat guy soon so u wil grow up regreting how fast u destroyed ur youthful life wen odas are graduates havin fun,u wil be scrubin floor.

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by SisiKill1: 1:32am On Sep 13, 2012
maclatunji: ^ Here's the thing, the people who don't believe you do so because from their experience or lack of it. They can't relate with your story. I find you thoroughly believable, I just want you to realise that you have made big mistakes and need to work hard to put your life back on track. I wish you the best moving forward from here, you need to learn fast.

You were once a pregnant teenage girl?? shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by Ishilove: 3:51am On Sep 13, 2012
madu97: since everyone thinks im lying then i guess ill take my problems elsewhere. im sorry for disturbing you guys with my problems. u guys are making me sad now, i hate it wen people say im lying wen im not. i guess i have to find some other website where i can make new friends n vent out my problems, mayb a teen pregnancy forum where i can get advice from other people goin through the same thing. i only came here for advice because u guys are nigerians so i thought u guys wud b of help since my parents r nigerians. thank you for the advice you guys have given me since, i am grateful that it has opened up something between me and my mom. but since everything i say, u guys think its a lie then i guess i wont disturb u guys any longer. i am sorry for taking up your time, this is my last post and u wont have to worry about hearin from me again. thank you for all the advice, i am grateful. bye! im gonna miss u guys tho cry
Shift abeg!! How convenient to huff and puff now that the story has come to an end. For what its worth tho, we have been thoroughly entertained grin
Re: 15 And Pregnant by safeact(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2012
I dey vex for all of una! I have no reason to doubt d Op and her story. Why would i?

(1) She writes professionally
(2) She sounds bold
(3) She maintains a good suspense and cordinations in her lines
(4) She is not in african
(5) Her user name madu97. If u subtract 1997 from 2012, it gives 15 which she said she is!
(6) She is intelligent

I dnt want to doubt her because i come here wen am bored and needs to be entertain and so looks for stories that sounds interesting and captivating, this i hv found in madu97 story!

Madu, what is ur facebook username, i want to se.e ur pix so that we can interract more! Pls, for d interest of d ones that believe u and are bEen entertain by u. Pls come back and ignore d others who dnt blv u. Ofcourse, in everthing that u do in this world, some must like u and some others will not. Pls draw ur motivation from ur fans and lets move on!

2 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2012
LoooOooooooooooL
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2012
safeact:
Madu, what is ur facebook username, i want to se.e ur pix so that we can interract more!

You want to interact more with a 15 yr old and see her pic? Are you a p.edophile?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Banned Baby Names Around The World / Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children / I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.