Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

15 And Pregnant - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 And Pregnant (15458 Views)

Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. / She is 13 years old and pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 And Pregnant by Metalgoong(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
madu97: i logged in today to see how my frends on this website was doing and i read thru this. someone is faking to be me. y wud some1 do that 2 me? its not fair. i dont kno y u all hate me so much. i feel so bad right now bcus i really thought some of u were my friends cry and to the fake person i have not seen Quinton. now i kno that u guys arent my real frends.

Madu I'm still your friend oooo . . . Pls dont leave Nairaland. . . Dont forget to update us on the whereabouts of Quinton. grin grin
Re: 15 And Pregnant by ITbomb(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
I'm loving this .
Can't believe I fell for that.
I'll be ur friend whenever I hear that Quinton is in jail
Re: 15 And Pregnant by slimyem: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
madu97: i logged in today to see how my frends on this website was doing and i read thru this. someone is faking to be me. y wud some1 do that 2 me? its not fair. i dont kno y u all hate me so much. i feel so bad right now bcus i really thought some of u were my friends cry and to the fake person i have not seen Quinton. now i kno that u guys arent my real frends.
Forget about the faker..
We'll be and remain your friend as long as you keep it real..
No lying and remember to update us on everything.
How are you holding up btw?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu971: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2012

mission accomplished welcome back just wanted to ensure ur return
ok admin now how do i delete this account?? angry angry
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
All you small pikins sef....
Re: 15 And Pregnant by mkmyers45(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
grin grin grin..wallahi NL na the bomb
Re: 15 And Pregnant by 2mch(m): 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
Who are these Agbaya's messing up Madu's story? angry. I suspect obowunmi cheesy
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
2mch: Who are these Agbaya's messing up Madu's story? angry. I suspect obowunmi cheesy

Me wey I dey toast mommydearest pikin yesterday - before Dayo take am away. Na hin bre,asts I dey look.

Wetin I won use 15 year old do.....pu,na,ni wey Quentin don finish with STD and HIV.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
obowunmi:

Me wey I dey toast mommydearest pikin yesterday - before Dayo take am away. Na him bre,asts I dey look.

Wetin I won use 15 year old do.....pu,na,ni wey Quentin don finish with STD and HIV.

dem don close the thread abi? I don look for am tire today sad Guess I'll have to be content with this one.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
naijababe:

dem don close the thread abi? I don look for am tire today sad Guess I'll have to be content with this one.

Hi dearie - unfortunately I believe so.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by peroskyeze(m): 12:14am On Sep 14, 2012
HMMM NAWAOO MADU97 ABEG COME BACK I MISS U OOO
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 14, 2012
obowunmi:

Hi dearie - unfortunately I believe so.

Wharra shame. Saw the picshure post on my phone but couldn't view the picshure Dayo was salivating over. Got to my lappy and boom, darn thread was gone. 'Twas fun while it lasted sha
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 12:40am On Sep 14, 2012
Yes - lol, entertaining.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 14, 2012
obowunmi: Yes - lol, entertaining.

Ogbeni, go here https://www.nairaland.com/1047635/thank-nl#12170086

You can thank me later.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Ishilove: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2012
jonath0012:

Well, you are a good fictious story writer, you know how to keep your readers demanding for more.
Thumps up!
Nope, she is a mediocre writer. The whole scenario is very unbelievable, designed to play on the intelligence of people
Re: 15 And Pregnant by safeact(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2012

Smally, dnt worry. Even u ar not here, i will always protect u. I feel ur pains and i can guess what ur next step could be. I cannot be deceived by anyone imposing u! Feel free to b hang around here cos am at ur back!

Hope u ar getting better now?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by MamaDiallo(f): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
ur 28yrs old sweet heart is p*dophile, sorry to say that shocked
go nd tell him that u r pregnant. if he is that matured to abuse 15yrs old child then he has to be also matured to take responsibility angry
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Dondbuzor: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
So madu is no longer coming back to continue his story.
Congrats to d always unbelieving,too hard-to convince nlers. As u guys have successfully pursued that little and innocent girl.

Ooooh ma world, that girl is little but not innocent. She don even sabi pass me!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by james1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hmmmmm.why was the post hidden?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
madu97:

please i am not jokin, i am being very serious here. im like really scared. im not an online event promoter i just want some advice on the best way 2 handle this issue since my parents r very strict nigerians. i dont want 2 b disowned, i dont want my parents 2 b disappointed or hate me, n i dont wana lose my bf.
hey dnt b stupid.dnt abort d kd,God wl b angry nd leav u nd if u die ,m sista na hell o.,its beta 4 u 2 enta lyf maimed dan hades,dnt kil,it wl haunt u,u stl av a brght future.many r hapi nw wv dat,tl ur bf,if he says abort stone hm nd run,tl hm in d open o,nt in d corner.mk em no beat u nd then if he has sense u 2 cn c ur parents dats afta uve told dm uslf.shun d jail part .dy wnt do dat,dey knw dat na em get d pikin,u werent rapd.bt if em deny dn u cn beg dm 2 throw hm in jail.dnt abort..
Re: 15 And Pregnant by nossycheek(f): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
why did u start at 15? I got pregnant by 9yrs and am rocking my grand children now. Yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Banned Baby Names Around The World / Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children / I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.