Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

15 And Pregnant - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 And Pregnant (15456 Views)

Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. / She is 13 years old and pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 And Pregnant by safeact(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2012
ileobatojo:

You want to interact more with a 15 yr old and see her pic? Are you a p.edophile?

Noooooooooo, you shld knw how dis tin works!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by maclatunji: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

You were once a pregnant teenage girl?? shocked tongue

You see Sisi, we can only really move forward if you answer my question on the other thread. Experience of incredible but real stories is what I am talking about my miscomprehending inquisitive friend.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2012
madu97: since everyone thinks im lying then i guess ill take my problems elsewhere. im sorry for disturbing you guys with my problems. u guys are making me sad now, i hate it wen people say im lying wen im not. i guess i have to find some other website where i can make new friends n vent out my problems, mayb a teen pregnancy forum where i can get advice from other people goin through the same thing. i only came here for advice because u guys are nigerians so i thought u guys wud b of help since my parents r nigerians. thank you for the advice you guys have given me since, i am grateful that it has opened up something between me and my mom. but since everything i say, u guys think its a lie then i guess i wont disturb u guys any longer. i am sorry for taking up your time, this is my last post and u wont have to worry about hearin from me again. thank you for all the advice, i am grateful. bye! im gonna miss u guys tho cry

Lol . . . You are such a CHILD!

I wonder why a 28-yr old grown man will keep you as a 'girlfriend'. Men sha . . .
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2012
dayokanu:

I know the wahala you gave me when you were pregnant and thats a matured twenty something yr old woman with a husband to support her compared to a child and runaway bf

grin grin grin
Re: 15 And Pregnant by ogey01(f): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ я̅ still a young girl nd d least U̶̲̥̅̊ shld even tot of was to have a bf. The man can't wait for U̶̲̥̅̊ nd he does nt luv U̶̲̥̅̊, wat he have for U̶̲̥̅̊ is LUST. He took advantage of U̶̲̥̅̊ my dear. I won't advice U̶̲̥̅̊ go for abortion or use any pills to get rid of ȋ̝̊τ̲̅. I will only advice you tell Ūя̲̅ bf d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ you are pregnant,den tell your mum abt ȋ̝̊τ̲̅..she can't kill you, she will only be disappointed at U̶̲̥̅̊. I knw Ūя̲̅ bf will want to advice you to abort ȋ̝̊τ̲̅ buh I beg you,don't.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by slimyem: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
ogey01: U̶̲̥̅̊ я̅ still a young girl nd d least U̶̲̥̅̊ shld even tot of was to have a bf. The man can't wait for U̶̲̥̅̊ nd he does nt luv U̶̲̥̅̊, wat he have for U̶̲̥̅̊ is LUST. He took advantage of U̶̲̥̅̊ my dear. I won't advice U̶̲̥̅̊ go for abortion or use any pills to get rid of ȋ̝̊τ̲̅. I will only advice you tell Ūя̲̅ bf d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ you are pregnant,den tell your mum abt ȋ̝̊τ̲̅..she can't kill you, she will only be disappointed at U̶̲̥̅̊. I knw Ūя̲̅ bf will want to advice you to abort ȋ̝̊τ̲̅ buh I beg you,don't.
is this arabic or what??

2 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by safeact(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
slimyem: is this arabic or what??

She is using blackberry to type!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by ITbomb(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
safeact:

She is using blackberry to type!

Really, Why not use a BETTER phone to type?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by maclatunji: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
ITbomb:

Really, Why not use a BETTER phone to type?

It's the font she has selected that's the problem not the Blackberry.

Please, can you point me in the direction of better phones?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
Re: 15 And Pregnant by ITbomb(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
maclatunji:

It's the font she has selected that's the problem not the Blackberry.

Please, can you point me in the direction of better phones?

The direction of better phones, I like that

Number 1 ===>
https://www.nairaland.com/949634/samsung-launches-galaxy-s3

Number 2 ===>
https://www.nairaland.com/1046414/iphone-5-finally-here
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu971: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
madџ97: oh no.... my bf secretly contacted me to come see him at a hotel and we shared a drink together and made love once again. wen i woke up he was gone with a note saying that he loves me
i want him back. im so confused now, i wish i ran away with him. i cant live without him. and im scared i wont be able to love any other man
Re: 15 And Pregnant by maclatunji: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
chaircover:

Please how do you remove it. Someone uses it to write BBM messages to me. It so much annoys me.

You the recipient cannot remove it. It is the sender that will change the font type being used on their phone.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Metalgoong(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
madџ97: oh no.... cry my bf secretly contacted me to come see him at a hotel and we shared a drink together and made love once again. wen i woke up he was gone with a note saying that he loves me cry
i want him back. im so confused now, i wish i ran away with him. i cant live without him. cry cry and im scared i wont be able to love any other man cry

hahahahahaha . . . . This individual really knows how to write a comic series. . . LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 And Pregnant by slimyem: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
madџ97: oh no.... cry my bf secretly contacted me to come see him at a hotel and we shared a drink together and made love once again. wen i woke up he was gone with a note saying that he loves me cry
i want him back. im so confused now, i wish i ran away with him. i cant live without him. cry cry and im scared i wont be able to love any other man cry
you are what
You are MAD!!!!
#fact#
just remove the U from your handle asap!

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by ITbomb(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
If you are real then your life is a joke.
This is hilarious
madџ97: we shared a drink together and made love once again.
I'm sure it was unprotected as usual. No wonder mum say u should be under birth control pills even after giving birth
Re: 15 And Pregnant by jonath0012(m): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2012

Well, you are a good fictious story writer, you know how to keep your readers demanding for more.
Thumps up!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by maclatunji: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2012

Are you sure Quinton didn't spike your drink with abortion-inducing substance(s). Where were your parents and your siblings who were monitoring you that you had time to sneak out of the house, meet Quinton, have a drink, sex and then sleep-off?

Quinton wasn't afraid about the police and didn't worry about your pregnancy?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2012

Thanks for coming back, we do believe you. Nothing wrong with topping up a preggie darling grin. I'm sure Q will be in touch to give you some more good loving.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by dayokanu(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
If her post was true, Can you imagine someone said I was too harsh on the girl

Imagine a girl who threw her family into tears still sneaking around to go top up her pregnancy

Why dont she just move in with Quinton
Re: 15 And Pregnant by safeact(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
chaircover:

Please how do you remove it. Someone uses it to write BBM messages to me. It so much annoys me.

U can only edit it from d font style and auto text of d own blackberry! Am using blackberry so i can read any of such font styles, though, i am not a fan of such styles of writing!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2012

your pu,na,ni must be sweet --- do you have chocolate inside there? is this before or after the abortion?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
Describe to us what happened in the room - did you give him a Mouth Gig?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
dayokanu: If her post was true, Can you imagine someone said I was too harsh on the girl

Imagine a girl who threw her family into tears still sneaking around to go top up her pregnancy

Why dont she just move in with Quinton

Don't be such a killjoy Dayo, she just got here na.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by safeact(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2012

Pls this particular madu97 is FAKE!!!! I taught you guys are very intelligent and now why would you guys allow urslves to be fooled?
This person just registered dis madu97 on 13sept which is today! All these are just to discredit d original innocent op. I just wonder what they gain by doin dis. This was exactly why d op abandoned her thread because some people labeled her fake when desperately needed our advise.
I cannot be fooled and if you d one behind dis act and ur supporters,God will visit u with d problems of d people that u have ever discredited,in Jesus name. Amen
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu971: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2012

Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu971: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2012

Re: 15 And Pregnant by maclatunji: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
safeact:

Pls this particular madu97 is FAKE!!!! I taught you guys are very intelligent and now why would you guys allow urslves to be fooled?
This person just registered dis madu97 on 13sept which is today! All these are just to discredit d original innocent op. I just wonder what they gain by doin dis. This was exactly why d op abandoned her thread because some people labeled her fake when desperately needed our advise.
I cannot be fooled and if you d one behind dis act and ur supporters,God will visit u with d problems of d people that u have ever discredited,in Jesus name. Amen

Although, I didn't bother to check the profile of the person, my line of questioning would have exposed the imposter. Those questions would have taken some answering from this imposter.

Good one from you. Thank you jare.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
i logged in today to see how my frends on this website was doing and i read thru this. someone is faking to be me. y wud some1 do that 2 me? its not fair. i dont kno y u all hate me so much. i feel so bad right now bcus i really thought some of u were my friends cry and to the fake person i have not seen Quinton. now i kno that u guys arent my real frends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Banned Baby Names Around The World / Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children / Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.