Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. (14007 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / Why Has God Blessed The Unbelievers? / Did Jesus Teach That Good Unbelievers Can Go To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Acidosis(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2012
Y?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: the conversation so far has been so funnysmiley lol. *whisper* you are my manager and u still dont know my shoe size? I will fire u oh
mis humbled, so sorry for derailing ur thread.
lol.I am not dat kind of manager dat is interested in shoe size; perhaps sum1 got me interested.
But seriously we are really derailing
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2012
Acidosis: Y?
pls help me ask again
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2012
Erm erm good morning all. Bella ! bella !! bella !!! How could you do this to me ? I told you, begged you not to allow me sleep now I have a lot to catch up on and time is fast running out.
When you poured sand on me and I failed to wake up why couldn't you try water ? Both cold and hot .
@ dagr8 I thought you were sleeping , so you were busy eavesdropping eh ?
@muskeeeeeto what is the meaning of love ? I'm just hearing that word and my dictionary is not anywhere near . Please help me with the meaning of that word I beg you.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 7:02am On Sep 11, 2012
dagr8:
lol.I am not dat kind of manager dat is interested in shoe size; perhaps sum1 got me interested.
But seriously we are really derailing
yes oh. I thought u said u're going to work? Oya close Nl.
Guitarlife: Erm erm good morning all. Bella ! bella !! bella !!! How could you do this to me ? I told you, begged you not to allow me sleep now I have a lot to catch up on and time is fast running out.
When you poured sand on me and I failed to wake up why couldn't you try water ? Both cold and hot .
hot water? So u want me to be called a witch for killing a promising young man by pouring hot water on him? GOD FORBID.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: yes oh. I thought u said u're going to work? Oya close Nl. hot water? So u want me to be called a witch for killing a promising young man by pouring hot water on him? GOD FORBID.
but you failed to do your job. You let me down.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2012
Guitarlife: but you failed to do your job. You let me down.
oya sorry, but close nl for now.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: oya sorry, but close nl for now.
kkk. But the PM ? Should I still look forward to it or you have changed your mind. I promise you your mama won't spank you.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2012
Guitarlife: kkk. But the PM ? Should I still look forward to it or you have changed your mind. I promise you your mama won't spank you.
you wont be there if she spanks me.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: you wont be there if she spanks me.
Na wa o.. e don reach spanking level.. who is the spankee and the spanker...
#threadOfficialllyDerailed

btw, una no dey sleep?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:
Na wa o.. e don reach spanking level.. who is the spankee and the spanker...
#threadOfficialllyDerailed

btw, una no dey sleep?
sorry for derailing. I am the spankee
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: sorry for derailing. I am the spankee
wink
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2012
Guitarlife: Erm erm good morning all. Bella ! bella !! bella !!! How could you do this to me ? I told you, begged you not to allow me sleep now I have a lot to catch up on and time is fast running out.
@ dagr8 I thought you were sleeping , so you were busy eavesdropping eh ?
@muskeeeeeto what is the meaning of love ? I'm just hearing that word and my dictionary is not anywhere near . Please help me with the meaning of that word I beg you.
muskeeto please your attention is needed here. And will you stop conjuring up unholy thoughts ? Atleast for once.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: you wont be there if she spanks me.
I thought we were through this already. Don't let haterz begin to laugh me to scorn o. I command you now send the PM! Send the PM! Seeeeennnnnndddd the PeeeeEEEEeEMMMMmm!!!
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2012
Guitarlife: I thought we were through this already. Don't let haterz begin to laugh me to scorn o. I command you now send the PM! Send the PM! Seeeeennnnnndddd the PeeeeEEEEeEMMMMmm!!!
by the grace of God, i will.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: by the grace of God, i will.
*modified*
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2012
Guitarlife: muskeeto please your attention is needed here. And will you stop conjuring up unholy thoughts ? Atleast for once.
Na u know wetin be unholy thoughts? Lmao...

Una never answer my question. Una no dey sleep?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:

I slept off nah. Can't you see me accusing bella of not keeping me awake.
Plus sometimes sleep nor dey gree enter your face o. If you know what I mean *winks*
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2012
Guitarlife: I thought we were through this already. Don't let haterz begin to laugh me to scorn o. I command you now send the PM! Send the PM! Seeeeennnnnndddd the PeeeeEEEEeEMMMMmm!!!
Iam laughing uncontrollably. Abeg eh don do. Stop distracting me. Wil check bak later.
Guitar dnt worry she wil send d Pm( frm d manager)
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2012
dagr8:
Iam laughing uncontrollably. Abeg eh don do. Stop distracting me. Wil check bak later.
Guitar dnt worry she wil send d Pm( frm d manager)
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:

Mosquito, which tym u sleep abeg? nd which tym u wake up
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
angry sad @ Bella,Guitar life,dagr8 and muskeeto!!

I should have known how things r run here behind my back.I slept early coz my exams r due soon and guitarlife u were busy courting Bella wen u had to study?Iam sure if u were asked in exams what's Bella's real name was u would get a star neh!!

Amma open a thread called "Bella and Guitarlife's religious romance (aka Belle and Shawn of days of our lives)"

@ Dagr8 u dissappoint me OH!I thought u knew my reasons why I wanna stay single.

Anyway kids,M off to bed,do ur thing Oooo.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
My kids r sleeping?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: angry sad @ Bella,Guitar life,dagr8 and muskeeto!!

I should have known how things r run here behind my back.I slept early coz my exams r due soon and guitarlife u were busy courting Bella wen u had to study?Iam sure if u were asked in exams what's Bella's real name was u would get a star neh!!

Amma open a thread called "Bella and Guitarlife's religious romance (aka Belle and Shawn of days of our lives)"

@ Dagr8 u dissappoint me OH!I thought u knew my reasons why I wanna stay single.

Anyway kids,M off to bed,do ur thing Oooo.
:O mummy why na? You have warneD me neva to court until 25. I hav neva disobeyed, nw u're acusing me.;-(
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: :O mummy why na? You have warneD me neva to court until 25. I hav neva disobeyed, nw u're acusing me.;-(
My beautiful Bella,(that name didn't just come up.that's the beauty inside u.)Now that boy u call Guitarlife,u want him to come to my house making noise with the guitar?

"Hehehehehe
They say two wrongs don't make it right."
U know the song Abi?

I care for u oOo my child!!
God forbit if I allow you to court that boy.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: My beautiful Bella,(that name didn't just come up.that's the beauty inside u.)Now that boy u call Guitarlife,u want him to come to my house making noise with the guitar?

"Hehehehehe
They say two wrongs don't make it right."
U know the song Abi?

I care for u oOo my child!!
God forbit if I allow you to court that boy.
thats my my mummy. Infact make i sing indomie song for you.
Mama too good oh she too much. She say no guitarlife, you too much.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:03am On Sep 12, 2012
Bélla3: thats my my mummy. Infact make i sing indomie song for you.
Mama too good oh she too much. She say no guitarlife, you too much.
Assignments done?
Read ur daily scriptures?
Took a shower?
Dishes done?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 12:06am On Sep 12, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Assignments done?
Read ur daily scriptures?
Took a shower?
Dishes done?
this mummy sef, i WONT SING FOR U Again.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2012
Bélla3: this mummy sef, i WONT SING FOR U Again.
see u hvnt done anytin.All ur thinking about is this boy!
Luks like he has turned u into his mumu oOoo.the JuJU powers of that Bobo of urs r workin.

The next song u will be playing in ur head dedicated to u by him will be "Samklef's Suwe or Kedike by Chidinma"

M so dissappointed in u
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 12:30am On Sep 12, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: see u hvnt done anytin.All ur thinking about is this boy!
Luks like he has turned u into his mumu oOoo.the JuJU powers of that Bobo of urs r workin.

The next song u will be playing in ur head dedicated to u by him will be "Samklef's Suwe or Kedike by Chidinma"

M so dissappointed in u
tongue
HumbledbYGrace: see u hvnt done anytin.All ur thinking about is this boy!

M so dissappointed in u
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:32am On Sep 12, 2012
Bélla3: tongue
crynyt
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 12:58am On Sep 12, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: crynyt
gud nyt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Open Question For Muslims And Christians. / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation / Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.