Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT (1358 Views)

Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / Why is Love so Painful at Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by lawrenzoo: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,
I Love my girlfriend so much, she is like a sister to me and she is also my life. I mean no harm for her and I am determined to marry her in future but my major concern right now is that she is 10days pregnant for me, its my dream that she be the mother of my unborn kids but we are not ready for this particular one, she is still serving, I am not married to her yet and I am a bit financially down now, I don't want her to suffer cos she is like my eyeball. What do we do?

One Love.
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by Acidosis(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2012
Whatever we say would make no difference..
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2012
Follow ur mind cos no one on nairaland will advise you to abort a little girls pregnancy.. Meanwhile congratulations., baba tinuke

2 Likes

Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by HOTCASSY(f): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2012
Go ahead and marry her,children are gift from God.Don't even think of terminating the pregnancy.

BTW, why did you do without na,when you know fully well that you are not ready for the outcome?
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by k2039: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2012
when you dey bleep without protection,you no no say na pregnancy im go lead to.
Before you bleep her you know consult us for nairaland,after you bleep her you still no tell us,na when im com reach belle,na im we com dey important(C me C wahala).
You no do s*ex education in biology for secondary skul ni.
As for me,flushing the baby is equivaalent to murder and it attracts a penalty of death by hangiing(lol),I wont advise that,so you left with one more option,let the baby be,so do that,that's what I will advise.Afterall you should be able to take responsibility for your action.
You not alone,you have joined the league of father's.
Congratulation Baba Ibeji,remind us on nairaland when the time comes for naming(infact I should do the math,pregnancy is 10 days old,delivery is 9 month and naming takes place 7 day's later,lol).
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by djeezy(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2012
Op will be a father soon cheesy c'mon cheer up. grin
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2012
Man, to me, 10 days is too short to ascertain that a woman is pregnant. But sorry, you might not be the only one sleeping with her... You may love her, but she might actually be paying you back with deceit. just relax man, and be careful about this Ish
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by Ariyke: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2012
since u claim to love her so much go do introduction and the wedding follows when u are financialy stable. Baba tinuke invite us for rice and chicken ocheesy
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by cindyrella(f): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2012
Congratulations op, you will be a papa soon! cheesy

Erm I go like come chop rice o!
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by ITbomb(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2012
You should be asking nl for child support .
I personally pledge one pack of pampers every week for 6 weeks, if you name the cute boi after me.
Skin to skin sweet o
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by Sijo01(f): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
Op's gonna be a daddy soon. Congrat man, e nor easy.
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by ITbomb(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
Sijo01: Op's gonna be a daddy soon. Congrat man, e nor easy.
Sweedy , When is our coming up.
When it is 20 days old , tell me o
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by Sijo01(f): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
^
C'on shuga, no cause for alarm. you will be kept posted.
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
lawrenzoo: Dear Nairalanders,
I Love my girlfriend so much, she is like a sister to me and she is also my life. I mean no harm for her and I am determined to marry her in future but my major concern right now is that she is 10days pregnant for me, its my dream that she be the mother of my unborn kids but we are not ready for this particular one, she is still serving, I am not married to her yet and I am a bit financially down now, I don't want her to suffer cos she is like my eyeball. What do we do?

One Love.
This is easy.

You love her, she loves you. You want to marry her in future, so nothing stops you from doing so now. Your future is now! Involve your parents. Tell them how you both love each other blah blah blah and how you plan marrying each other, but that you both have made the mistake of conceiving a child earlier than you wanted. They should arrange a small wedding for you both and start your lives already with the support they would give you.

Accepting this responsibility says alot about you two, so do not ever think of aborting it or whatever. The innocent child did not ask you to "do without", did it? Your parents will be more inclined to listen and help out if you accept your mistakes first.
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
been financially down aint a problem though .......... she's serving rite ? den dont allow her abort the pregnancy ..... just allow her put to bed ...... meet wifh her parents first, now that is early .... discusss with dem and geh their consent ..... aftawards wenn u re bouyant enof for marriage u den go ahead with the marriage ... same happened to my cousin .... my dad went wifh him to see dey babe's parent .... dey sorted the whole fhing out .... making it vewie simple that dey'll get married wen she's delivered and the guy financially okay ..... :dont abort the pregnancy: go with ur parents or an elder to meet wifh her parents .... IMO
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by wonlasewonimi: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
how can you have erectiion when you are broke?

1 Like

Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by Tyche(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
The future is here Op. Congratulations
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by dlex21(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
av nufin 2 say other than just let us know when its time for naming ceremony sooo we can come and eat rice o!!!
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
Are you so broke that you could not afford a condom? You did it and you are here asking what you should do.
If you are grown to have unprotected sex, then you should be grown to face the consequences
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by Excelboi(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
wonlasewonimi: how can you have erectiion when you are broke?
This has to be the funniest post of the day! Couldn't help laughing, funny but kinda true.
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by Finestchocolaty: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
lmfao cheesy
Re: The Girl That I Love So Much Is 10days Pregnant BUT by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
HOTCASSY:

BTW, why did you do without na,when you know fully well that you are not ready for the outcome?
thats the problem with most men....very annoying

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Dig The Bad Boy Sex Appeal — Part 3 / Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? / I've Changed My Mind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.