Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? (2150 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Love, Stupidity, My Brother And His Girlfriend - Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by Laibankz: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2008
u guyz should plz help me.am dead tired of my girlfriend and i dont know what 2do
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by sammy6(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2008
kill yourself
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by ssRhino: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2008
Make sure you ave checked yourself well, r u realy tired of her, ir you are tired of love or happiness, and behind every thing in life, there lies a reason, so check well.
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by blackmann(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2008
After u don such out all the "adun" and beta for her bodi, u now declare her persona non grata? No no!!

Actually, if you know you are no longer interested in her, just break it to her gently(although i don't know the details of what has led to ur lack of interest), but please, don't be too harsh on her.
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by TheSly: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2008
iono. . . . . . undecided
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by sylvao2000(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2008
@poster   Give her your car keys, house keys, bank cheques, and go straight to third mainland bridge then SHOUT LORD FORGIVE MY SIN  and jump into the sea. be sure for immediate solution.

Hey l forgot before you jump into the sea don't forget to sign all the cheques for her ok

You are bless
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by yimiton(f): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2008
sylvao2000:

@poster Give her your car keys, house keys, bank cheques, and go straight to third mainland bridge then SHOUT LORD FORGIVE MY SIN and jump into the sea. be sure for immediatly solution.

Hey l forgot before you jump into the sea don't forget to sign all the cheques for her ok

You are bless

Seconded! grin
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by Laibankz: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2008
datz rather 2harsh sylvao2000 n yimitan haba!! d funniest thing iz dat we havnt had sex. datz nt y am tired of her.shez 2shy in short an introvert 2d core, i realy nid help plzz
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by Laibankz: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2008
datz rather 2harsh sylvao2000 n yimitan haba!! d funniest thing iz dat we havnt had sex. datz nt y am tired of her.shez 2shy in short an introvert 2d core, i realy nid help plzz
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by nana(f): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2008
U've got to let her know how u feel instead of dumping her, I guess ur gf is just like me. Do u both have anything in common?
Since u're an extrovert,try as much as possible to talk about interesting issues wiv herand always ask for her opinion. As in create an avenue whereby she would be able to talk. But if this doesnt work then,i guess u both aint just compatible
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2008
Nana how you dey? longest time.
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by Busta(f): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2008
@topic,

sorry no one can clean up your mess for u here except u.

let her go.
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2008
pass me her number. lemme have a word with her.
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by nana(f): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Nana how you dey? longest time.
I dey kampe my sister. How body?
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by sagitarius(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2008
its obvious u've found someone else
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by topkin(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2008
Av u talked to her about the reasons why u want a change from her? Maybe she'll reason with u and things will be beta.
Re: Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do? by Gbemyte(f): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2008
@poster
with are not a ghost how do you expect us to know wat she did to you except you tell us
since you dint tell us we cant advice you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Beef? / Should I Still Go On With The Marriage Plan Or End It? / Girlfriend Doesnt Like Me Touching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.