Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... (23678 Views)

How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by oluite(f): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
I am happy you are stronger than yesterday and i am so sure you will pull through
You are so strong and you have inspired many including me
Sometimes i look at your thread say to myself see her strength
Why cant i be strong
Grieve,rant,cry all you want
You are in my prayers
Stay Strong

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ujujoan:

I'm referring to my ex, in case you're thinking otherwise.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Ivynwa(f): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
Sister Pslm23,
Be strong and take courage, everything is gonna be alright. Joy comes in the morning.

chaircover:
There is something clearly wrong with you. You have serious deep issues. seriously! Look at you ranting like a mad woman because I simply told you that it wasnt nice calling another persons husband a devil? I dont even know where to start with you so I wont even bother. Without a doubt you You are not worth my time. When you stop ranting like a fishwife, bring your issues to the table and we discuss it; by now you should know that I dont talk to people who throw childish tantrums.

I reject your words and send it back to you. I am not one to be brought down with words. You are patting another person at the back to take away her sorrow and at the same time using bad words on another person, you yourself has become guilty of what you set out to accuse me of.
I am beautifully and wonderfully made by God (Alleluiah!) and will not accept any words that says otherwise whoever it is that said it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by IfeLuvely: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
kisspslm23, God is your strenght, refugee and fortress. Life goes on no matter what happens. Trust in God that everything hsppens for a reason, and every dissapointment comes when you are about to be appointed by God. I know all these probably sound like garbage right now...but with time the wound will start to heal. Take time out, spend time with the important people in your life e.g. friends and family...
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Madam CC Abeg, I am on my knees, abeg, I know you are upset but please take back the words, no Internet personality is worth getting you this upset. Please, I beg.

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Ivynwa(f): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
Madam I will not exchange words with you, I have said what I have to say to you. You can get on and talk all that you want and even bring on people to have fun over this with. One thing I have made clear to you is that I am not one to be cut or brought down with words so the words you are throwing at me are all in vain.

In all that I have said to you, I did not call you any bad name nor compare you to mad persons like you are comparing me. If you are prim and nice as you are making yourself out, you will not be saying half of these things that you are saying to me now. Whatever words you used on me here, I send it back to you dear.

You are not impressing on anybody, why put on some damage-control fronting now? The truth hurts and there you are smarting from it,next time the mockers mock and bring people down in front of you and everybody in the forum I am sure that you will remember this conversation while you look on and get amused by them. Please go your way Ojare.

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
OP, I am glad to hear you feel better, one step at a time my Love.
Olease dont worry about what he is doing or how he seems to be enjoying and moving on.
Take your time, concentrate on you, dont worry about what he is doing.
About the assest, get a good lawyer, a very good one, Even though i forfeited everything in the end, My Lawyer told me that fighting for what i deserve will give me closure and it did. For the first time i was able to challenge him and stand my grounds. In this case you both owned the assests, so get a good lawyer, and because he cheated you will get an upper hand.

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by IfeLuvely: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
kisspslm23, God is your strenght, refugee and fortress. Life goes on no matter what happens. Trust in God that everything hsppens for a reason, and every dissapointment comes when you are about to be appointed by God. I know all these probably sound like garbage right now...but with time the wound will start to heal. Take time out, spend time with the important people in your life e.g. friends and family...

Remember WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU MAKE YOU STRONGER AND IT MAKES YOU A FIGHTER...
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2012

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
chaircover: Debrief dear, you know me, I rarely get angry,

Someone is going through a divorce. At this time we dont even know if people around them are trying to reconcile them. We haven't heard the full story and this silly woman is calling someone else's husband "worse than the devil" Is that to make the woman happy or sad.
I pointed it out to her very nicely and she went into a strop. Is she crazy or something. Me I am not looking for husband or boyfriend on NL o! so I am free to speak my mind. What did i say that warranted all that nonsense from her. This is not the first time she has done it but I have ignored her up to now.
Madam I know now, thats why I am alarmed by this. Please rub your chest, no vex abeg. I have never seen you loose it, I remember even when I once spoke rudely to you, you shamed me by taking your time to correct me and that humbled me greately, I beg you dont let anyone get the worst of you. This is not you. I am on my knees

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2012

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
chaircover:

Sweetheart, Its OK. Thank you. Ive left her with her wahala.

Rudely ke? You sef u get memory like elephant. I dont even know what you are talking about grin grin

Seriously It grieves my heart to hear about people divorcing. I feel as if Psalm is someone I know in real life. She has shared so much with us, the happy times and the sad times and maybe in my subconscious it was like I wanted them to be able to resolve their differences and God bless them with the fruit of the womb & they live happily ever after kiss and that is why I was miffed my her lordships comments about the husband being worse than the devil.
Lol, I get oh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Hippopotamus own self.
Yes oh, divorce is something you dont wish even for enemies, but life isnt always perfect, doesnt always have a happy ending and some times it is a way out as sad as it is.
I agree about the none use of institutive words, as much as I shared my experience here i never insulted my ex, I share my experience explicitly but I try not to curse or insult. See now today we are all like one family, all forgiven and helping each other. Life is unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Abeg debrief free cc and let her talk joo. At least no be me dey talk. This is why I have always had issues with that 37 year old unmarried witch who goes about leaving snide remarks on threads acting like na she carry the person problem for head pass.Anu ohia. And people wonder why she's not married at 37? Or wonder why I keep reminding her that she isn't. I won't be surprised if she is same age as cc.

Some of us, BB and I saw through her holier than thou attitude way before now. Worst part is this eediot cannot defend herself on a forum without bringing in her foot soldiers, some of these people are nairalnders you actually got along with but the way this unmarried eediot twists story around, you will find yourself clashing with these same people you have never had issues with ever. She has a witchcraft spirit and this Is what men see and run away. very manipulative she is

Anu mpam

Truly I no dey find husband on this nairaland so I have no reputation here to keep cool

Very useless thing, when I first reminded her of how lonely and frustrated she is sef not was, people dey act like say Jenny na witch. You have to go past her epistle to see who she try is-A witch
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hmmm, Let us not forget what this thread is about sha, Our hurting sister, Plsm 23 is going through the hardest thing anyone can go through, let us not turn this thread to something different, let this place be a source of strength and encouraging words to her
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by slimyem: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
@jennykardy
jeez!
Is all of that necessary?
Stop fanning the fire abeg
there's really no point!
Haba!
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Abeg debrief Comot hiaaa cheesy I can't seem to get back to sleep so make I talk joo.

I am glad that cow knows that truth hurts so why does she hyperventilate when I speak my own truth? Ahi na only her truth dey hurt? Hypocrite.

Let me not open past stories here And just leave pslm23 thread for her........ Naaa scratch that pdlm23 needs more action in her life now so she won't mind says I her PA grin cool

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
speechless shocked shocked shocked
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
slimyem: @jennykardy
jeez!
Is all of that necessary?
Stop fanning the fire abeg
there's really no point!
Haba!

Sit down and relax, I haven't even started sef. You have no idea what that bloody ivy has caused on this forum.

None of them got to me until she mentioned me on a dead girls thread where we all were there mourning, someone I never go along with at the beginning but did after I apologised to her publicly on this forum and this girl accepted. She passed on and madam 37 year old and still unmarried came on that same thread were we all were mourning and made an epistle long comment on how I did not get along with this lady and now she is dead and all the things I said to her and bla bla bla bla bla on top thread were everyone was crying. Infact you people have no idea.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pslm23 deariee, e ma binu, ewe ka la iwe. God is with you and it is well. Has he tried to contact you yet?

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Jenny being 37 and unmarried is not a crime, you must not keep rubbing it in.
Ivywa, truth be told and I swear I am not taking sides or trying to offend you but I am scared of responding to your posts and questions, because no matter what is being said you whip out the "Because I am not married "card.
Being married doesn't define anyone, I am sure you have good qualities, but you must learn to stop defining yourself and every response people give with your marital status.
Stop playing the unmarried "victim", you are more than that

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Dyt(f): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Adults?
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Abeg let me hiaaa word debrief. There is a reason why I keep rubbing the age in when it comes to her. Her attitude is the reason why. I was busy defending a 40 year old woman in the romance section one day wen people were busy yabbing her cos she was stil single and that was how the eediot noticed my post and liked it unbeknownst to me she fell into the same age group.

Who cares if a woman marries at 46? Do I look like I care? I might have the sharpest mouth but that does not mean I go about insulting those old enough to be married but are not

There is a reason why I do it to her so stop it undecided
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Wtf :
Pslm23 sorry oooo.
May i suggest that we all read the post,advise the op and move forward?
No need correcting or arguing or criticizing someonelses opinion cos it now leads to insults and mud slanging.
Some people take offense at criticism and don't deal with correction very well.I guess its just who they are...
Lets not soil this thread abegg,a new thread can be opened for boxing..
Una take am easy ooooo ahhhh...
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by r231(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
WOW

jenny - even you? haba being single at 37 is not a crime. chei women don suffer.

poster i really don't know what to say but just know that God does not let us pass thru things he knows we can't handle - there will be more dark days then bright ones but u will come out of it stronger and wiser.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
cotton101: WOW

jenny - even you? haba being single at 37 is not a crime. chei women don suffer.

jennykadry: Abeg let me hiaaa word debrief. There is a reason why I keep rubbing the age in when it comes to her. Her attitude is the reason why. I was busy defending a 40 year old woman in the romance section one day wen people were busy yabbing her cos she was stil single and that was how the eediot noticed my post and liked it unbeknownst to me she fell into the same age group.

Who cares if a woman marries at 46? Do I look like I care? I might have the sharpest mouth but that does not mean I go about insulting those old enough to be married but are not

There is a reason why I do it to her so stop it undecided

Typical- you chose to ignore ^^^^ that?
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Metalgoong(m): 12:07am On Sep 12, 2012
[size=14pt]Peeps into the thread, sees all the frustrated wicked old hags & witches fighting and hurling invectives at each other. Maybe tmr, they will start deceiving some gullible fellows with bible quotations. It is obvious that holy ghost fire is at work, the center can no longer hold amongst them. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

well, let me drop a hot poo on their faces and leave.

Ndi ara!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Sep 12, 2012
Dyt: Adults?

You sure?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Guess This Is One Of The Reasons My Wife Must Not Be A Stay At Home Mum / Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes / Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.