Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours (25463 Views)

National Honours Awardees Stranded In Abuja / Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients / Dangote,Genevieve & Others Make 2011 National Honours List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by HumbleServant(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
This award list is just like the ADMISSION & EMPLOYMENT List in Nigeria. Where the,,.,,,..........................
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by HumbleServant(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
The award list is like the ADMISSION AND EMPLOYMENT LIST IN NIGERIA. Where few people merit it, majority connected.
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by HumbleServant(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
I would have been very happy to see OSHIO BABA AND BABA FASHOLA on the list. AND not the Chief Executive & Commander of Thieves in my state (Delta-State)
Sincerly speaking, Uduaghan did not merit it.
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by HumbleServant(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
sweet_gala: Why is Wale Adenuga receiving GCON rather high for a business man who's practises can be called to question, and who has been previously accused corruption and done nothing substantially greater than providing a few hundred to thousand jobs. We have former military general who have served this nation home and abroad and dedicated their lives. I might not like Ojukwu much but he could have been honoured with such Muritala Mohammed died while serving this country why can't legacy be honoured.
Is it rather odd that only wealth business men and benefactors of GEJ receiving such high honour reserved for the vice commander in chief of our nation.

I say without remorse GEJ IS A FOOL. beaf and co can come defend him vain.

STOP insulting GEJ. COMMENT AND RESPECT UR SOVERIGN 4 CHRIST'S SAKE.
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by IYANGBALI: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
Another lit that baba God would ue to judge them.Thank God my name no dey inside,aon olosi,ole,olori buruku gbogbo
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
omicron: Uduaghan and Elechi shouldn't have been on that List, not when they are arguably the two worst performing governors down south.
this is my best friend with whom am i well pleased.listen to him grin
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
Damn!! Crooks receiving award!! Some deserve it but how can........!!
anyway,since i cant find appropriate avenue to vent my anger,let me pretend i didnt see the list embarassed
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Fellonigerians: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
The day we will know that National Awards are credible is the day we dont know everybody on the list, the day there are no serving politicians or public officers, and the day we see a lot of people who are not millionaires. That day is when you know that the right people are recieving awards. I cry for this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore / Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election / Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.