Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,455 members, 7,836,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours (25462 Views)

National Honours Awardees Stranded In Abuja / Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients / Dangote,Genevieve & Others Make 2011 National Honours List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by nkemKalu: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
OH MA GOODNESS......PLEASE TELL THIS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO REMOVE MA NAME FROM THIS LIST. HOW CAN THEY PUBLISH MA NAME WITHOUT INFORMING ME. AM I MRS KUTI?...OR DO THEY NOT HAVE BRAIN?......ANYWAY, I WILL GIVE THEM CHINUA ACHEBE TREATMENT...FULL STOP
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
I did not see any shoddy IGBO man or woman on this list, i would have protested, cos we dont want any crook representing us like others cool
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by misreal(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
wen will awards like dis go to de common man.awards like dis shud go to ppl dat have serve nigeria well both in d con3 nd in de diaspora.bt dey keep gving it to ppl dat help in looting de economy to deir backyard.i tink mukina shud be giving an award
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Afam4eva(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
CHESSBOARD: I did not see any shoddy IGBO man or woman on this list, i would have protested, cos we dont want any crook representing us like others cool
Nna, hapu that thing. Onwero ebe ndi oshi na adighi. That list is full of thieves and apologists. I weep for this country. But not literally...i dey crase?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by ngbest: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pls oo I want to know what sen Ndume do dat makes him to join d National honour
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by nkemKalu: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
misreal: wen will awards like dis go to de common man.awards like dis shud go to ppl dat have serve nigeria well both in d con3 nd in de diaspora.bt dey keep gving it to ppl dat help in looting de economy to deir backyard.i tink mukina shud be giving an award
WHICH MAN IS COMMON?........ANYWAY, NEVER MIND THEY WILL SOON GIVE U MON WITHOUT EY......HAHAHAHA. THE NATIONAL AWARD THING IS BULLSHIT....IT HAS NO VALUE ANY MORE. THEY JUST GIVE IT TO THE COMMON CRIMINALS NOT THE COMMON MAN
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by 27naira(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
Please what is the value of National awards? (obviously, it does not distinguish the bearers as people who have made meaningful contribution to national development). Is there any premium or exclusive treatment the holders acquire from Govt? apart from long list of alphabet combos that can't even be found on drop-down menus.

I feel it is just "one of those social functions", i might be wrong though..
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by MrCGPA(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
Imagine Gabriel Suswan of Benue State is in the list. Nigeria is a mirrage. The list lack merit and is null and void.
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Leemak: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
Those dt want to give d awards and those dt want to receive d awards are all thieves....may God almighty punish u all, somebody say AMENNNNNNNN
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by ipio(f): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
Governor Gabriel Suswam on dat list is a big joke
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by omire(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
Very soon Mike adenuga and Dangote will bag the GCFR ! It wount be long!
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Willzkid(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
in-da-mix:

78)AVM. TOMBOIYI Joystick
IRUENABERE NIG. AIR FORCE
(AIR VICE MARSHAL) (OON)cheesy
Seun, you see wetin you dey do person papa name?
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by NobleAngell(f): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
Wait a sec, y was ma name omitted? Well omittin it from nairaland doesnt stop me from receivin d award. Silly haters angry
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by malc619(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
129)HRM OBA KEHINDE GBADEWOLE OLUGBENLE [size=18pt]TRANDITIONAL[/size] RULER (MFR)

grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by bknight: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
After giving ringim d undeserved awards, u more or less sacked him. Obviously he didn't perform even to ur low standards. Award more undeserving crafty men..
Paralympians deserve more than majority on this list yet no encouragement for them angry

meanwhile, dnt get too engrossed on this list lest you are caught unawares. I'm already preparing my mind for the next presidential shocker come oct 1st
The name 'Nigeria' might be changed undecided
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Imagineers: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
My congratulations go to this old student of Loyola College Ibadan
87)MR. PIUS J. MAJOR FORMER PERMANENT SECRETARY(OON)

Brother Major, this is well deserved and long overdue.

Cheers
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by kynx: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE YET TO RECEIVE NATIONAL AWARD? embarassed cry cry
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Ejine(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
omicron: Uduaghan and Elechi shouldn't have been on that List, not when they are arguably the two worst performing governors down south.

Well, I disagree. The article says they were confered with CON, and I think that is a befitting title.
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Assonite(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
angry♓☺w come I didn't make d list,after serving Nigeria 4 a full year.
I'm so disappointed.
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by EreluY(f): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
In the face of global disrepute faced by Nigeria and Nigerians, what national honour is left in this country that people still accept to be conferred with those useless titles?
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by nkemKalu: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
kynx: WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE YET TO RECEIVE NATIONAL AWARD? embarassed cry cry
IT IS GIVING TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.....PLS TRY AND STEAL MORE MONEY FROM THE NATIONAL CAKE ,.....AND SOON N VERY SOON, U WILL BE GIVEN ONE
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Panshow(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
What of Alh. Shehu shaGARRI?.
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Jakeattah(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
What have these people done to be honored, exept pile wealth for themselves... The state of the country is pathetic
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Mr9iceGuy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
Osisikankwu should hav been dia
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by andyprez(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
JomoGbomo2: Maybe the FG should publish the criteria for getting a national award if any, and the things those on the list have done to be on the award list.

....If they don't have any idea of how it is done, they should spare sometime to watch CNN heroes.

Well, the criteria is for you to be a top government official, high ranking civil servant or better still, be a friend of the government by sponsoring their agendas & campaign heavily 4 them & I bet you'll be on the list.
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by gaboeski(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
RUBIS!!!
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by wawaboy1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
WHERE IS FAROOK.
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by malc619(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
@olugbemi4u: What the heck is dat long epistle for
@Mods: If I say GARRI una go ban me, but when people write long and irrelevant thrash una go turn blind eye.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by akin33(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
Fela Anikulapo Kuti name is missing in d list. Chief Adekunle ajasin NADECO leader is nt in d list.
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Lyth: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
malc619:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'd prefer Mama Ejiro who sells to me on credit in place of the Basin-Headed-Governor...

Basin-headed!? RFLMAO!!! ....I rly do wonder ow d head will look if zoomed 2 d max, we myt be tlkin abt planet uduaghan then.

Dnt worry God will confer blessings in place of titles on mama Ejiro 4 u ....n more blessings on u too so dat u wld stop buyin garri on credit.
Re: List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours by Emmaesty(f): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]What da heck is Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan's name doing on dat list?? If he can be given a national honour, then i suggest dat Farouk too should be given an award......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Abiola Ajimobi and Wife, Florence (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.