Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Share Your MISSED OPPORTUNITIES- That Romance That Was Never To Be! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your MISSED OPPORTUNITIES- That Romance That Was Never To Be! (591 Views)

Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention / I Just Find A Girl In Romance That Will Have My Baby, Farana / The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your MISSED OPPORTUNITIES- That Romance That Was Never To Be! by omicron(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2012
Okay. Maybe as a girl you met this amazing guy that sums up all u ever needed in a guy. Maybe it was in shop....or at the gym or perhaps he just gave u a ride. And he was just sweet...i mean the whole encounter was great, although rather brief. Great conversation like you guys have known each other for a thounsand years. Maybe he even waited for you to take you back home....and you were beginning to feel the attraction, the chemistry was palpable. But alas! That would be all....no exchanging of numbers, no emails...no BB Pins!!! You were surprised! And disappointed. He just said goodbye. And, as the lady you are...."yea, bye. Nice being with you" was all you could say! That's it! MISSED OPPORTUNITIES....thats what I call them!

Or as a guy the reverse has happened to u....that girl you never took her contact despite the attraction and chemistry...maybe because you reasoned 'whats the point, my girlfriend is ok too', only to wish you could at least even see her again! You must have been in such a situation before. So, Nairalanders, Share your missed opportunities.

(1) (Reply)

Ur Thots Pls / Limousine Services Wanted / How To Move On And Deal With A Break Upwith A Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.