Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (878560 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 10, 2015

Don't twist the actual fact please. It wasn't for fibroids, it was for hormonal balance.

I never even mentioned hormonal issues in all my dealings with you. When I added you through Nairaland. I wrote on gynaecology thread, I told you my issue was fibriods. You told me you know a drug that could shrink the fibriods and that I should send u a pm because you don't prescribe online.

Why are you now lying? Hormonal imbalance it was you that mentioned it cause I told you I had gotten my next period 14days after the last one. And you said it is caused by hormonal imbalance but I knew it wasn't because I went for a scan and it showed retained tissue from my d&c and I wasn't bothered abt hormonal imbalance
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by marc99(m): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2015
I impulsively deactivated my account because it was the only way to constrain myself. I try to avoid exchanging words with women, it's not my kind of thing. I realised in as much as I took things too far, the advice I give, the recommendations, the referrals, misunderstanding like this is inevitable.

Just had to sign up an alternate account, and try to retrieve my main account.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mayemy(f): 7:56am On Mar 10, 2015
Hi DOC,i am worried i had overia cyst last 2 years and, tro out last year the seed was gone, i started having flow with my last 2 menses and i'm now feeling the seed is heavy.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by marc99(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2015
cionon:

I never even mentioned hormonal issues in all my dealings with you. When I added you through Nairaland. I wrote on gynaecology thread, I told you my issue was fibriods. You told me you know a drug that could shrink the fibriods and that I should send u a pm because you don't prescribe online.

Why are you now lying? Hormonal imbalance it was you that mentioned it cause I told you I had gotten my next period 14days after the last one. And you said it is caused by hormonal imbalance but I knew it wasn't because I went for a scan and it showed retained tissue from my d&c and I wasn't bothered abt hormonal imbalance

It's a waste of time responding. But then, if what u complained abt was fibroids, I guess it was my grandmother that complained about "Anembryonic pregnancy", from a blighted ovum, that eventually miscarried, and she went for evacuation, which I later told her the abdominal pain she was having was likely an infection(PID), which she must have contracted from the clinic she did her evacuation, and my grandmother wanted to go confront the doc, but I advised her to let it go. She went for a scan and some retain tissues where seen, I recommended she takes 'mif****one', since she complained of too much pain from the first Evacuation and didn't want to go for another Evac.

And what causes blighted ovum if not for high FSH/LH ratio, and is that not hormonal imbalance?!

So you expect me to Rx drugs online publicly, so anyone with similar issue would freely go get the drugs without being evaluated right?

Like I said, it's a waste of time responding to you.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Some people are problem shooters anywhere they go.
Saying all sorts.
If u are not sure of a thing dont say.
We are here because we need one help or the other and if we continue like this...Hmmm
Your behavior online says alot about ur personality.
Why castigate someone if u havent even met them or say one thing or the other.
As u have been helped, other people here are also seeking for help. If u have enjoyed any service/advise allow others to enjoy too.
Every1 has a choice to make if they would want to part with their money or not.

Am out.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by marc99(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2015
mayemy:
Hi DOC,i am worried i had ovarian cyst last 2 years and, tro out last year the cyst was gone, i started having flow with my last 2 menses and i'm now feeling the cyst is developing

Feeling alone is not enough to suspect the cyst is growing, you have to go run another pelvic scan to ascertain.

The scan you ran 2yrs ago, what was the size of the cyst?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by marc99(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2015
A scenerio where "A" asked "B" the price of, let say Ciprofloxacin, and "A" told "B" $100, then "B" went to a local pharmacy, and got it for $40, only to come back to accuse "A" of inflating the price.

If "B" was that sensible enough, she would have realised that there are various brands of ciprofloxacin. Some brands sell for $10(ciprocheap), mostly found in local patent drug stores. Some sell for $40(ciproprice), while effective brands of ciprofloxacin sell for $100(ciprogenuine).

2 Likes

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2015
marc99:
A scenerio where "A" asked "B" the price of like say Ciprofloxacin, and "A" told "B" $100, then "B" went to a local pharmacy, and got it for $40, only to come back to accuse "A" of inflating the price.

If "B" was that sensible enough, she would have realised that there are various brands of ciprofloxacin. Some brands sell for $10(ciprocheap), mostly found in local patent drug stores. Some sell for $40(ciproprice), while effective brands of ciprofloxacin sell for $100(ciprogenuine).

Don't you think you should call the lady that accused you and you guys sort yourselves out behind the scene and come back and tell the house that all is well? Too much confidential health information is not needed to prove any point here
1. Send the medication to her and she pays the balance
2. Collect your money and send the balance to her.
Then you both close case... What is so difficult in the issue?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by marc99(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2015
favoured234:

Don't you think you should call the lady that accused you and you guys sort yourselves out behind the scene and come back and tell the house that all is well? Too much confidential health information is not needed to prove any point here
1. Send the medication to her and she pays the balance
2. Collect your money and send the balance to her.
Then you both close case... What is so difficult in the issue?

I never brought this up here. We were resolving this issue behind the scene, but she wasn't patient enough that she had to disclose it to her E-friend. Her E-friend brought this up here.

I'm sorry, I'll resolve this with her. My reserved apology.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by sisisioge: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2015
Money is crazy! Makes people forget the real important things. Those ladies came up here and put a tint on the image of our doctor who has taken his time to answer a lot of questions that have been of great benefit to us. Consultation fee alone is something let alone having the luxury of a second opinion.

Madams,quit your silliness and address the issue amicably. Also learn some social etiquettes.Just because you don't have an image to protect does not mean you should drag other's through the mould.

Marc99, endeavour to broaden your customer's relations too, a simplier approach would have been a lot better.

The Lord will strengthen us all.

Now, someone is going to suggest I'm a double for another moniker tongue

5 Likes

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by marc99(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2015
sisisioge:
Money is crazy! Makes people forget the real important things. Those ladies came up here and put a tint on the image of our doctor who has taken his time to answer a lot of questions that have been of great benefit to us. Consultation fee alone is something let alone having the luxury of a second opinion.

Madams,quit your silliness and address the issue amicably. Also learn some social etiquettes.Just because you don't have an image to protect does not mean you should drag other's through the mould.

Marc99, endeavour to broaden your customer's relations too, a simplier approach would have been a lot better.

The part I found so shocking was what she said about me not advising her to run a pelvic scan. Gosh! Go through all my contributions on this thread and count the number of replies I gave where I recommended pelvic, HVS mcs, urine culture, seminanalysis, hormonal assay/profiling, and so on.

I can't imagine a lady who is TTC dishing out curses. How on earth does she want God to favour her, when she's using the devil's tools offensively.

My only advice for her is to be smart and subtle. We had a good relation, a small misunderstanding came up and her friend, then her, came openly to impede the advice I render here by disclosing confidential dealings we had, and I on my part had to be the man I am by holding barred some sensitive detail which could have been used in my defence.

But she doesn't seem to realise that a day might come when she and the 'wafi' gal might also have a slight misunderstanding, and she'll openly divulge all her personal and marital issues that she unwittingly discussed with her.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mayemy(f): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2015
Its abt 5cm or there about. I have misplaced the result but the scan picture is with me. It state huge. Tnx.
marc99:

Feeling alone is not enough to suspect the cyst is growing, you have to go run another pelvic scan to ascertain.

The scan you ran 2yrs ago, what was the size of the cyst?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Marc99 I guess you know the face behind this moniker? undecided
I repeat go back stage and sort out yourselves before you come here and type whatever the amicable conclusion is.
If you had handled your issue properly it wouldn't have gotten this far and I hope you don't want it to go on for too long.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by marc99(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2015
mayemy:
Its abt 5cm or there about. I have misplaced the result but the scan picture is with me. It state huge. Tnx.

5cm is significant.

Well, you should run a pelvic scan to ascertain if it's truly a cyst, and what size it is.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by marc99(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2015
favoured234:
Marc99 I guess you know the face behind this moniker? undecided
I repeat go back stage and sort out yourselves before you come here and type whatever the amicable conclusion is.
If you had handled your issue properly it wouldn't have gotten this far and I hope you don't want it to go on for too long.

I'm doing that. Thanx a lot .
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
The way out is always difficult for women to comprehend.You don't have to complain here and there,fettered and tattered when you should have known that any business done outside this scene is to your own risk.Women will never learn,after the close of 4-8pages,this whole thing will be forgotten and everyone will hear another outcry somewhere again.As for the man,stop creating female moniker of your mongers,salivating it up with crispy ironed creased of being valid and good in their representation.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tchiwinnie: 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
serious issues here..why do i have the feeling that marc9 and lucky are same persons...
what am i even saying marc and lucky are same persons..

marc9 and lucky arent d same person.Dat Im sure of. Go thru their different posts and see how they write. They re definitely diff pple.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by marc99(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Marc and lucky the same person?

Was I to be intermittently resembling a separate somebody that you doesn't know or differential me from him? I has been here for many millenia, and I cannot comprehend why you unfailingly doesn't know I'm separate, and him is seperate, eh!

#wink#
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by marc99(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tammyloreoluwa@, marc and lucky are two discrete persons, so'gbo?!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tchiwinnie: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
marc99:
Marc and lucky the same person?

Was I to be intermittently resembling a separate somebody that you doesn't know or differential me from him? I has been here for many millenia, and I cannot comprehend why you unfailingly doesn't know I'm separate, and him is seperate, eh!

#wink#
chaii, u no well o. lol
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by marc99(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
tchiwinnie:
chaii, u no well o. lol

Smile...

Na joke o!

But then, I think I need time out. Need to build a home. Would you be nice to respond to health complaints here at your convenience?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tchiwinnie: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
marc99:

Smile...

Na joke o!

But then, I think I need time out. Need to build a home. Would you be nice to respond to health complaints here at your convenience?
lol. i kno u were joking. I hope u re nt withdrawing cos of d misunderstanding. I ll try my best tho bt i may nt always b available here.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2015
marc99:

Smile...

Na joke o!

Charles, have you guys not settled that issue? Was expecting an update.. Anyway let me know what the update is before you take time out...
For some reason I am really interested tongue tongue
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by pwerrymansion(f): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
Doc goodafternoon. I think I might be having galactorrhea. My baby is 1yr plus 6months. Hubby complained having ingesting BM on one part of my breast though very little. Do I have need to be worried seeing that I stopped breastfeeding 9months ago! Thanks, I urgently await ur response. Thanks for your amazing work on this forum
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by castrokins(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hello Doc, I Have Keloids On My Chest. I'd Like Your Advise On Treatment And Stopping Of Growth. Thank You
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Bograd83(f): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Send your bulk sms @ www.bogradsms.com

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2015

U can continue with the lies. True or false, the damage has already been done. I will go back and cancel the order, and refund you the balance.

Refund my balance. For where? Stop hiding in the pretense of helping out. Many pple you ve scammed or tried to help u have gotten back to me and told me the reason they deleted you. Yet u have the nerves to call nairaland ladies broke.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2015
iOmoge:
Saying all sorts.
We are here because we need one help or the other and if we continue like this...Hmmm
As u have been helped, other people here are also seeking for help. If u have enjoyed any service/advise allow others to enjoy too.

Am out.

At omoge
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2015
iOmoge:
Saying all sorts.

Am out.

Am not stopping him from helping you. Am only saving other ladies from paying him money. I know you from ttc thread. You can get advice from him but when its time for, drugs please do no pay him. Go to d hospital. I can get you screenshots of how many pple messaged me telling me to forget d money and dey av been in my situation. Please he is.not worth it. Yes evrybody has a choice. If others had spoken out untime, there wont be more victims and thats why i did. So if anybody pays to him, then its their own foolishness.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2015
sisisioge:

Time would come and you will be his next victim. He makes you ur friend and then strikes. I never said dont take his advice. But desist paying him money except you wish to part with your money.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by marc99(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2015
Excerpt:

Dial 32123 to join our medical professional in a conference chat as we discuss BLOOD SUGAR CONTOL from 9am-5pm. Service cost #30 per/minute. T&C Apply

If a minute costs N30, how much will all the time I've spent here attending to health complaints cost? Should be more than 20million naira I'm sure.
Yet I do this liberally, everyday.

The problem is that some ordinary ladies are subconsciously inconsiderate. They love freebies. They go to a mall, pick up an item, head straight to the counter and pay for the item. But these pseudo-learned ladies expect free consultation, they don't actually see advice as having same worth as the groceries they pick up and pay for.

Maybe it's time I started packaging health advice in a bottle, tag a price, then place it on a shelf for sale.

Left to me, I really want to quit and focus on forging ahead. But a friend made me realise things like this are bound to happen, and it shouldn't discourage me from the doing the good deed on this thread. The opinions of 30 local chickens do not add up to that of 3 eagles.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mumtobe: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2015
marc99:
Excerpt:

Dial 32123 to join our medical professional in a conference chat as we discuss BLOOD SUGAR CONTOL from 9am-5pm. Service cost #30 per/minute. T&C Apply

If a minute costs N30, how much will all the time I've spent here attending to health complaints cost? Should be more than 20million naira I'm sure.
Yet I do this liberally, everyday.

The problem is that some ordinary ladies are subconsciously inconsiderate. They love freebies. They go to a mall, pick up an item, head straight to the counter and pay for the item. But these pseudo-learned ladies expect free consultation, they don't actually see advice as having same worth as the groceries they pick up and pay for.

Maybe it's time I started packaging health advice in a bottle, tag a price, then place it on a shelf for sale.

Left to me, I really want to quit and focus on forging ahead. But a friend made me realise things like this are bound to happen, and it shouldn't discourage me from the doing the good deed on this thread. The opinions of 30 local chickens do not add up to that of 3 eagles.

Broke ass. Yes package it in a bottle. Coming here to tell us crap. Package your advice in a bottle. Then we shall buy. You know you are living in penury that's why you are coming here to extort from innocent and desperate ladies. Go look for job in the hospital as ur colleagues have done than living ur life on the internet.

Well that's my last piece and if you want me back, I ll come back for more oniranu.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.