Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? (3533 Views)

How Igbo Guys Toast Girls (PHOTO) / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Tellmeurmind: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2012
watch very well. Wen a lady is toasting u,check ur pocket and look rite or left to c if she is actually talking to somebody else. She wil actually start from somewhere like "honey can u just send me a recharge card? "I wouldnt mind how small it is". My bros,gradually d price wil increase and even extend to other things. Some wil allow u to c their small london while some wouldnt even allow u to smell it.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
Tellmeurmind: watch very well. Wen a lady is toasting u,check ur pocket and look rite or left to c if she is actually talking to somebody else. She wil actually start from somewhere like "honey can u just send me a recharge card? "I wouldnt mind how small it is". My bros,gradually d price wil increase and even extend to other things. Some wil allow u to c their small london while some wouldnt even allow u to smell it.
you made a point but all those women tactics doesn't work on me. I get their antidote.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
^^
you signature ain't right
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
you signature ain't right
do you mean mine?
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
Antivirus92: do you mean mine?
Yes yours
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yes yours
how and why? Do you belong there or are you just trying to be fair?
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
Antivirus92: how and why? Do you belong there or are you just trying to be fair?
Being fair
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Being fair
die it.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Mynd44: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
Antivirus92: die it.
You are a bigot sir
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are a bigot sir
if that is what you think, then so be it!
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Mynd44: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
Antivirus92: if that is what you think, then so be it!
I think so
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
I think so
no problem. You can think of more. Is it not ur business?
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Just hating an entire religion is something else
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by dablazor: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
I feel like an alien here...what's so special in a gal asking a guy out, eh?? Though it wouldn't really come ina direct fashion, buh it does happen...besides have bn asked out by a lady before..'Can I take u out?' It comes like anyother thing undecided
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
dablazor: I feel like an alien here...what's so special in a gal asking a guy out, eh?? Though it wouldn't really come ina direct fashion, buh it does happen...besides have bn asked out by a lady before..'Can I take u out?' It comes like anyother thing undecided
what's the lady's status and what was your reply?
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Just hating an entire religion is something else
because of their behaviour and sense of judgement.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
yes ooo i wonder why na we guys dey stress ourselves all the time in toasting babes.naija babes why una no dey toast us? cool
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by dablazor: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
Antivirus92: what's the lady's status and what was your reply?

Ehm, that doesn't matter, does it? grin
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Mynd44: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
Antivirus92: what's the lady's status and what was your reply?
Does that matter?
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by bmasz(m): 1:22am On Sep 18, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] I get asked out by ladies alot. I dont know what u're talkin abt
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Ranoscky(m): 3:18am On Sep 18, 2012
A lady askin a guy out and a lady approaching a guy she admires are of different meaning.

Its very easy to ask a guy out, but so rear and difficult for a [naija] lady to approach a guy she admires. 1 out of 1000.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 6:34am On Sep 18, 2012
Ranoscky: A lady askin a guy out and a lady approaching a guy she admires are of different meaning.

Its very easy to ask a guy out, but so rear and difficult for a [naija] lady to approach a guy she admires. 1 out of 1000.
yeah,you're right. A girl can easily ask a guy out but a girl can hardly tell a guy that she love him and want to be his friend.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2012
bmasz: [color=#990000][/color] I get asked out by ladies alot. I dont know what u're talkin abt
asking you out is different from toasting, don't you know?
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 6:38am On Sep 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Does that matter?
not necessarily. But i am just inquisitive.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
I know that alot of women do their toasting through their eyes. They will continue looking at you until you disappear into the distance. Alot of young girls do look alot at the guys they cherish but will hardly talk to them.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Mynd44: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
^^
They should step up and get to talking
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
They should step up and get to talking
nature cheated them via that way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch As Frank Arthus Goes Immoral Again!(video) / No Matter How Tough A Girl Is / The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.