Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,546 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? (9997 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy / Why Do Broke Men Expect Women To Want Romance Without Finance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by namun(f): 12:53am On Oct 21, 2008
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
ladies please ask yourself d question, how many rich men today are still with the wives that suffered with them. do you want to losse on both sides
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by namun(f): 5:15am On Oct 22, 2008
please, ladies that dont want 2 suffer in deir lifetime. look well fo at least a comfortable man. so that you wont end up as mama chukwu still using cloth nappies for the baby because her husban dcan not afford to buy papmpers. all d guys in d house complaining of d gals dat have a bright future are all broke or strugglers. dont let dem deceive u, wen d money comes u dont matter anymore in d house most especially if u re broke at dat time
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Angolobabe(f): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2008
i dont see anything wrong with it but make sure u can love him/her and not just for the money.
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:04am On Nov 06, 2008
tongue. . . . . .nothin wrong there. . . . .
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by JamaicanQT(f): 4:25am On Nov 06, 2008
HELL NO, AT LEASE I'LL GET TO SAVE MY MONEY,
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:26am On Nov 06, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by JamaicanQT(f): 4:34am On Nov 06, 2008
why the eye popping sister grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by GEW: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2009
namun:

please, ladies that dont want 2 suffer in deir lifetime. look well fo at least a comfortable man. so that you wont end up as mama chukwu still using cloth nappies for the baby because her husban dcan not afford to buy papmpers. all d guys in d house complaining of d gals dat have a bright future are all broke or strugglers. dont let dem deceive u, wen d money comes u dont matter anymore in d house most especially if u re broke at dat time
mmmm
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by eniolape: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2009
Dere's notin wrong in marry a rich man

if u love him d way he is.

lovin a man cos of money is dangerous.

money is like life

life is not permanent and money too

dat means when there's no money tomorrow the love u have 4 d man will fade away.
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by unitee(f): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2009
@ poster the only problem is when those riches dry will you still be there love should be from within coming outwards me thinks
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 11, 2010
if you are marrying a rich man for money, to be spoiled and to boast you are setting yourself up cheap and to be used. If you love this man who happens to be well off more power to you. simple.
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
Mar
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ekwufex(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2012
hi, i want to marry a rich woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day / Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] / Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.