Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,364 members, 7,843,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? (9991 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy / Why Do Broke Men Expect Women To Want Romance Without Finance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by omogenaija(f): 11:37pm On May 16, 2007
its not wrong to want to marry a rich man , but its also not wrong to marry a poor man ,
i mean many ladies want a rich guy but if u dont love him its gonna be hard undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by kike001(f): 12:35pm On May 17, 2007
i guess it should be a plan B like if i dont make it marry a rich guy lol but i dont see nothin rong wit it if u luv d person
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Beline(f): 2:00pm On May 17, 2007
I think you should have the following in a man before marrying him:

1. He must have houses in the most populous cities
2. He must have companies
3. He must be tall and handsome
4. He must be from your village
5. He must be from your church
6. He must be God fearing
7. He must have good education (at least better than you)
8. He must be single (cause you don't want to be a second wife)

Let the above qualities be what you want in your dream man and see if you will be anybody that meet such qualites.

The first two can not be single except divorce and those with other qualities can hardly come your way, so make do with the one that come your way especially if he has good education.

pour moi, from the sixth quality down mark my choice of an ideal man
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ijogbon(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2007
@Beline

Funny thing though,,,,, grin
I gat all those qualities, every single one of them,,,,,, cool
Now about that marraige, I like my eggs scrambled, taken with whole wheat bread and some orange juice in bed.
Apart from that you can go ahead and choose the date dont wanna rush you, lol

Moral of the story? -
You cant use QUALITIES to choose a life partner.
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Beline(f): 3:18pm On May 17, 2007
is wanting to marriage a rich man not one of the qualities?
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by mellow(m): 4:56pm On May 17, 2007
No it is not
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by magneto(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2007
QUESTION: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man?

ANSWER: No its not wrong, its just narrow minded!

hey, everybody likes good things! theres nobody that dont want to be wealthy. . . but if u want riches, think WORK not MARRIAGE!

nuff said!
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by AmerOmoge(f): 1:20pm On May 20, 2007
Darwinism!!!

It is the law of nature for a women to do this.  Survival means really if we look at pre-historic times.

In the past lets say cave man time, women look for men that were good hunters because that ensure the health and well being of her offsprings (ultimately which is most important). 

Men during this time frame look for women with child bearing hips and suficient breast, being this indicated that she would be able to bear  healthy children as well as be able to feed them thus ensuring his gene pool will live on (most important for men then, which also speaks to men cheating behavior)

Modern day times
Women continue to seek men that will be able to afford her offsprings a comfortable living as well as the best opportunities in life.  Good hunter is now equivalent to rich man. 

Despite the european influence men continue to look for women with sufficient hips and tits, however they don't carry the same meaning any more but if you guys wonder why you like these things on women so much now you know.

Also women have learn that at times the good hunter may become injured (lose his wealth) thus she has developed an alternative plan she too can now be a good hunter and will work to ensure the safety and sercurity of the family.

There is nothing wrong with wanting the cream of the crop be you are male or female, If I were a man I would not want to marry a woman that could not bring to the table what I brought.  Thus as a woman I expect that the man I marry will also bring to the table what I have or more, thus ensuring the best opportunities for our children and our future. Again simple survival!!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Vitastraka(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2007
Does all this mean that Vitastraka does not have a chance?
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by AmerOmoge(f): 2:40pm On May 20, 2007
why you ask?
Vitastraka:

Does all this mean that Vitastraka does not have a chance?
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by boladonas(m): 6:25am On May 21, 2007
Its not wrong!
but Isale Oro o legbin!
The bottom of riches has dregs!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by dakmanzero(m): 9:05am On May 21, 2007
@vitastraka

If an ugly girl with a flat arse and saggy boobs, and a childhood burn scar all over her shoulders called 'vitastrakess' asked you

'does this mean that vitastrakess does not have a chance?'

what will you say to her? whatever your answer will be to her- is your answer!
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Sonye(f): 2:20pm On May 21, 2007
WE ARE LIVING IN A MATERIAL WORLD, AND I AM A MATERIAL GIRL wink
My girl, getting married to a rich guy is the RIGHT thing. Infact, the wrong thing is to marry a poor guy. Lets face it girls, WE LOVE MONEY
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Enibee: 5:50pm On May 21, 2007
Wowen and reaping where they didnt sow!!!!two faces of the same coin but who cares even a blind, deaf and one armed fella would get a woman once he has the wads to throw around. I just believe its their nature and they've been programmed to want be "OLORUNSHOGO and not a SURULERE"
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by yongbabe(f): 9:31pm On May 21, 2007
i DO want to get married 2 rich man. but not just 4 his money.
i do not want 2 get married 2 a man where in d marriage, i would have 2 count
how mch i have in ma purse b4 i would then caculate how mch i would spend.
however i would nt say "adeus" 2 a guy just because hes poor.
everythin kinda falls back 2 love smiley
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Vitastraka(m): 12:56am On May 22, 2007
dakmanzero do not compare physical attributes with Money. They are two different things.

People can choose the physical attributes they want, that is fair game - even animals do that!

But money is not a natural attribute, Women should not judge because of money
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by dakmanzero(m): 11:36am On May 22, 2007
You got it upside down, vitastraka!

We dont choose our physical attributes! God does that for us before we were born. Macy Grey and Missy did not ask to be so butt-ugly in the face.

However we DO choose whether or not we have money! To an extent anyway. God makes it easier for some people and more difficult for others, but at the end of the day, Vitastraka could become richer than Bill Gates! However Vitastrakess will always be ugly, even if she spends all the money in the world on cosmetic surgery!

Men look at physical attributes because we want healthy child-bearers!

Women look at money because they want security, shelter and food for their children!

Even animals do that! Have you raised chickens before? Do the hens go after the biggest cock? No! Do they go after the KING who crows in the compound and owns all the land? Yes! Even stupid Rams/Sheep do that. Dogs, too. I've raised all of the above so I know! Its the boys that go after physical attributes, not the girls!

By the way, if Vitastraka can give the impression that he is a Leader of Men even if he has no money, women will still come after him!
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by anon101(f): 2:10pm On May 22, 2007
rich/poor its no ones business and its not wrong to marry either
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by folushola(f): 8:42am On May 23, 2007
I dont think its wrong but aint the ultimate either. i would rather i marry or date an average man who is generous towards me than a stingy SHELL boy. its from experience.
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by acidrop(f): 8:43am On May 23, 2007
itzzzzzzzzzz the most right thing i have ever seen, lol, aint nofin wrong with that at all
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by moneytalks(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2007
there is absolutely nothing wrong with marying a rich man. Besides every woman wants to be comfortable. But the thing is that to some extent it makes the woman feel very pompous. U know as them be now, them too like free things. I would want to use this medium to tell all sisters out there who aspire to marry a ready made husband that; there ain;t no ready made husbands out there. In ur course of waiting for that ready made husband u might end up been an old maid. So make hay while the sun shines.[img][/img]
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by nonosexie: 3:45pm On May 23, 2007
Its not wrong to marry a rich man, but what about his character? undecided What's wrong is marrying a rich, inconsiderate, selfish, uncaring, need i say more.
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by NiteAngel(m): 12:16am On May 25, 2007
While you enjoy the success, map out a plan for if/when the money runs out or if/when the money becomes a reason he wants to rule the world beginning from the heart of other women. If you have a problem thinking through that; think about Abiola and how many of his women (there should be something like womenses) still live (not merely exist) after he died.

The living are those who planned!
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Iman3(m): 12:25am On May 25, 2007
Do these girls factor in the likelihood that the rich man is fully aware that his partner is there because of his money?That reduces in his mind,the esteem in which he holds the lady.
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by AmerOmoge(f): 6:06pm On May 25, 2007
I think the guys are misunderstanding what MOST not ALL the ladies are saying!!!

We are not saying that love isn't there, we are saying that we love the man and the money is a bonus, understanding that MOST not ALL women are self reliant and can provide for themselves, being in love with a man who has money is a truly welcomed bonus!!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by shegzy(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2007
[center]i don't think anything bad to have a richman as husband.Cos i believe Love is understanding.Before any relationship leads you to marriage you should have knew the everything about the person. dating a richman don't mean you are going for money it depend the interest and how you fall in love but it is wrong if they force you to make love and get married to a rich man because of money.Cos the kind of relationship will never last. why, when there is know money anymore the sweet of the relationship is ENDs.~~*~~Never goes for money~~*~~[/center]
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by uyilicious(f): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2007
there is nothing wrong in marring a rich man, but make sure he is an only child,so that
no brother or sister inlaw wahala.
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2007
@uyilicious,
I swear, marrying a rich only child will be the greatest mistake of your time. He will be spoilt (every only child is spoilt), and his mother will contend with you for his heart.

The best husbands for thieving opportunistic females (which most of them are, anyway) are rich last-born orphans - no mama to report too, siblings are older and minding their business, and you can waste his money like theres no tomorrow. You don't even have to work, Just sit at home and grow fat. Lazy women.

It's ok to want to be with a successful guy, but in truth the only reason a woman wd be seeking a RICH man is that she is too lazy/brain-dead to make her own money.
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by nyabinghi(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2008
I don yarn am enuff times say our pipo no deh speak the truth.
Women are like chameleon. they change their spots all the time. Most woemn want a man that will carry the bulk of their loads. Also someone said she wants a man that will always open the door for her. Thats the white man's way. Our fathers didn't open the doors for our mothers. Una go beijing , come back say una and men don become mates, mi nuh get palava with that. Even if the guy dey open door for you na when u never drop 2 pikin. By the time wey u don drp 2 pikins u go sabi reality. home vidoe marriage dey sweet but for real life e nuh be like that. Una hear me.
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by amaikama(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2008
Save your self the trouble and find someone that is neither rich nor poor to marry and you will live happily ever after than remain unhappy for the rest of your life just because your husband is rich.

The lader has already been built before you were born. trying to wash it, you will loose your self worth and respect.

A word is enough for the fool who want to be wise. cry
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Hardballer(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2008
get your money ma hope you can handle the consequences tho
Re: Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by princessk1: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hardballer:

get your money ma hope you can handle the consequences tho

thank you. if the money is not there lack of it will kill love, atleast if he messes up d money can console u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House / Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.